Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Enquirer: Levi Johnston might have gotten another girl pregnant (YAY!)

fgg

Default Enquirer: Levi Johnston might have gotten another girl pregnant (YAY!)

PALIN FURY: BY LEVI BETRAYED!

Photo by: splash news online/doc+furious_graphix

SARAH PALIN's future son-in-law LEVI JOHNSTON is embroiled in a NEW baby scandal, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.

In the wake of handsome Levi Johnston's announcement that he's engaged to Palin's oldest daughter Bristol, one of his old girlfriends is about to give birth to a child she believes may be Levi's!

During his breakup from 19-year-old Bristol, after she gave birth to their son Tripp, Levi briefly reunited with his old girlfriend Lanesia Garcia, The ENQUIRER has learned.

During that time, she became pregnant - and believes Levi could be the daddy!

PALIN FURY: BY LEVI BETRAYED! - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer

fgg

Enquirer: Levi Johnston might have gotten another girl pregnant

Oh, Scandal! Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston just announced their engagement a few weeks ago in a spectacular “get” for Us Weekly. While many of you rolled your eyes, I found myself happy for the young couple, and I actually rooted for them. But no sooner than you can say “WalMart wedding registry,” there’s already some old-school baby-daddy drama in Alaska. Wasilla seems to manufacture this kind of tabloid-friendly drama permanently. Is it the water?

Anyway, it seems that Levi Johnston might have fathered another baby by another girl. The girl’s name is Lanesia Garcia, and she and Levi dated sometime last year. She got pregnant, and now the National Enquirer claims that Lanesia thinks the baby-daddy could be Levi!
    SARAH PALIN’s future son-in-law LEVI JOHNSTON is embroiled in a NEW baby scandal, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.

In the wake of handsome Levi Johnston’s announcement that he’s engaged to Palin’s oldest daughter Bristol, one of his old girlfriends is about to give birth to a child she believes may be Levi’s!

During his breakup from 19-year-old Bristol, after she gave birth to their son Tripp, Levi briefly reunited with his old girlfriend Lanesia Garcia, The ENQUIRER has learned.
    During that time, she became pregnant - and believes Levi could be the daddy!
    [From The National Enquirer]
    So I guess Levi is still totally frightened of condoms. For the love of God, dude. Sure, we don’t know for sure if he’s the baby-daddy, but come on. Just the fact that we’re having this conversation is so totally… wrong. Bristol is allegedly very, very upset, but no word yet on whether she’s going to dump the dude she referred to “a changed man” because he’s “opening up his GED books and studying.” Let’s see, here’s more information about the situation:
    Do they even have condoms in Alaska?!

The National Enquirer is reporting that Bristol Palin’s baby daddy may have impregnated another girl toward the end of their 16-month separation. Levi briefly dated Wasilla Latina Lanesia Garcia in late 2009-early 2010 and enjoyed several trysts with the young woman, who is now reportedly several months pregnant, before rekindling things with Bristol in the spring. Garcia is unsure whether Johnston or another of her exes is the father of her baby. Despite the uncertainty, Bristol is reportedly livid that Levi’s liaison with Lanesia could torpedo their wedding plans.
    “She just found out about Lanesia’s pregnancy and is freaking out. He told her that getting back with Lanesia wasn’t serious – it was brief, just a fling and ended months ago. But Bristol is questioning the engagement. She’s really jealous. Lanesia’s planning to do a paternity test after the baby is born. She’s extremely embarrassed she doesn’t know who the father is.”

If the name Lanesia Garcia sounds familiar, it should. In 2008, Lanesia, then 17, told Britain’s News of the World that she was in a three-year relationship with Levi before Bristol – her childhood best friend – started hooking up with the strapping young man behind her back.
    Here’s what Lanesia said at the time: “I didn’t believe it, I never dreamt she was capable of doing that to me. But when I called her she just said, ‘I’m so sorry, I couldn’t help it. Levi and I are together now and I think he’s the man for me.’ I put the phone down and have not talked to her since. I was distraught for a year – I missed Bristol desperately but also Sarah, who was like a second mom to me. Neither of them have tried to contact me, though – which says something about how ruthless they can be. The phrase Sarah used comparing herself to a lipstick-wearing pit bull is spot on.”
    [From PopCrunch]
    She’s extremely embarrassed she doesn’t know who the father is…” Now, I’m not one to bash a slut, I’m really not. Especially a younger woman. I do tend to think that your teenage years and your early twenties should be all about experimenting and having fun and figuring sh-t out. But come on, she doesn’t know? How many dudes was she boning in a two-week period? Or is Lanesia horrible at math? That’s always a possibility, as is the idea that she and Levi can’t remember when they last had sex, and so she’s just throwing out his name as a possibility (“I think I boned him sometime in the last three months, maybe.”) This also goes to show you: there really isn’t that much to do in Wasilla. You just shoot things and f-ck. That’s it.

Written by Kaiser

Call up Maury so he can sort out this Wausailla scandal!

Great, he's got Kevin Federline super sperm.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Call up Maury so he can sort out this Wausailla scandal!
    Maury? This is rapidly approaching Jerry Springer territory!

He needs to wrap it, or keep his dick in his pants!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Oh yeah, who cares? it will be more drama for the reality show.

Wait I care cuz I am so watching this shit!!

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    Maury? This is rapidly approaching Jerry Springer territory!
    I stand corrected. This bunch of folks has been Springer fodder since...well since, forever.

Damn why couldn't he have gotten Kathy Griffith pregnant.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    He needs to wrap it, or keep his dick in his pants!
    Wrap it or Stow it!
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I heard Pistol is upset! (guy on radio was talking about it)
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Abstinence seems to be working perfectly for these morons...

Derp. Shitting on his meal ticket already, eh?
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by MsChiff View Post
    I heard Pistol is upset! (guy on radio was talking about it)
    Good you explained that. I thought that Pistol might be one of the Palin clan. Poor ole Levi is turning into a real Mr Sticky Finger. ON the bright side this might mean that the reality TV series (and marriage) is off.

Wasilla Latina Lanesia Garcia
    Now, this is poetry.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information