Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RHONJ Danielle Staub round-up: court action, extortion & drama llama ploys

Default RHONJ Danielle Staub round-up: court action, extortion & drama llama ploys

Stephen Zalewski Sues Danielle Staub, Calls Nut Job Out for Sex Tape Lies

July 16th, 2010 12:39 PM by Hilton Hater

Tags: Danielle Staub
    Danielle Staub is a total fraud and liar!
    So claims the guy that put it to her on video.
    In a lawsuit filed yesterday in Morris County Superior Court, Stephen Zalewski takes issue with hilarious lies comments Staub made a couple episodes ago on The Real Housewives of New Jersey, as she claimed she was filmed having sex without her knowledge.
    Zalewski's attorney says he's in possession of text messages and emails that prove Danielle was in on the tape - not to mention the actual video itself, in which Staub talks and poses for the camera at every turn.
    Watch it now... at your own risk.
    Here's to being a heinous individual!
    The lawyer says Staub's "damage [the] reputation" of his client, which implies Stephen Zalewski has any kind of reputation. Adds the sex tape director himself:
    “I have people come up to me in restaurants telling me I’m going to hell, I’m not a good person. I try to explain to people I didn’t do anything wrong. She would send me video texts of her playing with herself, I have nothing to do with that."
    This is funny for two reasons:
    1. Who the heck would recognize Stephen Zalewski in public?!?
    2. Even if someone did, why would this person spit such vitriol in his direction for a Danielle Staub sex tape?!?
    In closing, Zalewski tells Radar Online: “Basically I want her to stop lying and ruining people’s lives, she’s really out of her mind, there’s something wrong with her. She plays the victim and says everyone is out to get her, but it’s really the other way around.”
    Finally, a statement that makes sense. Stephen Zalewski Sues Danielle Staub, Calls Nut Job Out for Sex Tape Lies - The Hollywood Gossip

Real Housewives' star Danielle Staub calls cops after ex-con Danny Aguilar demands $100K from her

BY Kristie Cavanagh
    DAILY NEWS WRITER
    Originally Published:Tuesday, July 20th 2010, 12:16 PM
    Updated: Wednesday, July 21st 2010, 10:55 PM

Loccisano/Getty
    Ex-con Danny Aguilar asked Danielle Staub for $100,000 Sunday night, allegedly for bailing her out of a bad drug deal in 1986.

This week just keeps getting worse for "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Danielle Staub.

Less than a week after Staub's sex tape co-star slammed her with a defamation lawsuit, the reality star's sordid past has come back to haunt her.

Convicted felon Danny Aguilar called Staub on Sunday night demanding $100,000 that he says she still owes him for bailing her out of a drug deal gone bad back in the '80s, reported RadarOnline.com.

"My money got her out of trouble with these drug dealers," Aguilar told Radar. "They wanted her dead and I didn't want them to kill her. I paid for it."

According to TheSmokingGun.com, Staub and Aguilar found themselves out around $24,000 in 1986 after an alleged cocaine deal went awry. The two reportedly kidnapped the man they blamed for the deal's failure, Carmen Centolella, and placed calls to his father demanding $25,000 in ransom money.

Feds soon caught the partners in crime and accused Staub of extortion and cocaine possession with intent to distribute, the Web site reported.

Staub reportedly entered into a plea bargain with prosecutors and agreed to testify against Aguilar and others.

She escaped with just five years probation and drug testing, while Aguliar got 15 years in prison.

"We all got popped," Aguilar told Radar. "Everyone went to jail and she snitched."

Aguilar told Radar his phone conversation with Staub Sunday night quickly turned ugly, with the reality star calling him a "celebrity stalker" and threatening to sue him for defamation of character.

Aguilar said he told Staub, "I'm the 'Real McCoy,' I'm the one that did 15 years in a federal penitentiary over you. I'm no stalker."

He added that Staub contacted police after the conversation, and that a detective from the Wayne, N.J. police department phoned him 15 minutes after the call to inform him that stalking is a crime in New Jersey.

Wayne Police Captain James Clark confirmed to Radar that Staub was at the station Tuesday morning but would not disclose additional information.

Last Thursday, Staub's ex, Stephen Zalewski, filed a lawsuit against her for defamation of character and harassment after the reality star claimed on an episode of "Real Housewives" that she didn't know he was filming their sexcapades.

Meanwhile, Staub is reportedly taking some legal action of her own against co-star Teresa Giudice and Ashley Holmes, "Housewives" co-star Jacqueline Laurita's daughter, after Holmes physically attacked her on last week's episode.
    Correction: The photo originally posted with this story was not of Danny Aguilar, who called New Jersey "Real Housewife" Danielle Staub alleging she owed him $10,000. Because of an editing mistake, it showed RHNJ cast member Danny Provenzano, who had no relation to the story. The News regrets the error.

Read more: 'Real Housewives' star Danielle Staub calls cops after ex-con Danny Aguilar demands $100K from her

RHONJ's Danielle: I Love Being The Villain

July 23, 2010 1:50 PM Digg It De.licio.us RSS print email

There's nothing you can say to offend The Real Housewives of New Jersey's Danielle Staub! After all, Jersey's most hated housewife has been called a "coke whore" and "crazy bitch” and she still keeps coming back for more.

"Every show has to have a villain," Danielle tells Star exclusively in our Aug. 31 issue. "It might as well be me!"

The 47-year-old mother of two even goes as far as to say her castmates needed her to make RHONJ a success. Danielle declares, "They do, or the show would be like watching paint dry."

Pick up the new issue of Star, on sale now, to find out what else Danielle has to say and the inside story on how she stole the show at her daughter's Sweet 16 party!
    Star Magazine | News | <i>RHONJ</i>'s Danielle: I Love Being The Villain

Free Charmed.

Crazy bitch.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Now La Lohan is incarcerated & Britney is taking her drugs, we need a bit of crazy!
    Free Charmed.

amazing that she has so many fans. cant wait for her to get whats coming to her
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

She's gonna end up sleeping with the proverbial fishes.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Gold Member

She's a dog but her daughter's are really beautiful and the oldest one should be a model. All the other NJ housewives daughters are homely.

I thought that the oldest one was a model...

Thought so… Danielle Staub
    Free Charmed.

I know people like this bitch and she is one crazy effed up fruit loop. She makes me want to crawl thru the tv and smack her! I can only imagine what goes thru her head! yuk!
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

You're the 2nd person to post about her "fans"? She has them?????????
    Free Charmed.

Believe or not she has a lot of supporters. If you read her blogs people are actually praising her
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Yeah but even Jolie has fans, doesn't make them sane.…
    Free Charmed.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by pookie207 View Post
    She's a dog but her daughter's are really beautiful and the oldest one should be a model. All the other NJ housewives daughters are homely.
    Really? I think her daughters are plain and homely. I can see how the oldest one could be a model because she has some striking features, but she is not beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    Really? I think her daughters are plain and homely. I can see how the oldest one could be a model because she has some striking features, but she is not beautiful.
    The oldest one is a model. She's not the second coming of Christie Brinkley though, as Danielle would like to believe. I think she's plain as well. She looks model-ish because she's tall and thin. The other child isn't any prettier.

Anyone who supports her is nuts. This lady is totally off balance
    Rip Mom

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post

Really, I think she is beautiful. Maybe the little one isn't quite as attractive but she is cute.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information