Thread: Sex and drugs on the set of House

Default Sex and drugs on the set of House

Drugs & Sex On The House Set

This is just what I needed today to liven things up. A disgruntled former employee of the show House to file a lawsuit and allege all kinds of nasty things about the crew and the producers. TMZ managed to obtain a copy of a lawsuit filed by Carl Jones, who is a fired assistant prop master of the show. He says he was fired from the show and blackballed from future work for not engaging with other crew members when they had drug and sex parties on set.

Jones says that he was harassed by two of his bosses because he would not go to strip bars, would not take coke or get drunk and would not participate in sexual conduct at the trailer.

According to the suit, Jones claims the supervisors would often refer to him and other employees by all kinds of names that would make Mel Gibson want to work on the show.

What a party pooper.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

WEll, if they are looking for someone to replace him: I'll do all those things!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I wouldn't mind having a drug-fueled orgy with House.

Note to self: get hired on House.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Note to self: get hired on House.
    NO SHIT! That's exactly what I was thinking...especially if the doctor himself is involved in any way....
    "I'm tired of chasing my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and catch up with them later" Mitch Hedberg...RIP

Ho hum. Total BS. Some little guy in the props department worked there for 4 years and then, when he was let go, claimed he wasn't treated well by his two superiors, who, he claims, used alcohol and drugs on set.

Now all the little dipshit rags online are picking up the story and putting Hugh Laurie's pic on the front so as to allege it has something to do with him. Like I said - total BS.

^^ BS or not, I'm looking for a job and if House is involved, I'll even accept minimum wage!

Adding 'Props' to resume!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by trex View Post
    Ho hum. Total BS. Some little guy in the props department worked there for 4 years and then, when he was let go, claimed he wasn't treated well by his two superiors, who, he claims, used alcohol and drugs on set.

Now all the little dipshit rags online are picking up the story and putting Hugh Laurie's pic on the front so as to allege it has something to do with him. Like I said - total BS.
    I do hate that the rags make it look like Hugh Laurie is the bad guy. From what I've read, he's an english gentleman....dammit. But the guy that got fired from what sounds like an awesome job is a wussy boy. Not many people can say their work is a fun place to be...sounds like the House set is. I'm sure there are assholes on the set. Assholes are everywhere. But woooooo hooooooooo for House's set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "I'm tired of chasing my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and catch up with them later" Mitch Hedberg...RIP

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

welcome to show biz dumbass! this is how hollywood began and always will be

Thread Information