Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi: I voted for John McCain because he's cute‎

Default Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi: I voted for John McCain because he's cute‎

Reality TV star Nicole Polizzi

CAPTION
    By Jason Merritt, Getty Images

It's not every day that a former presidential candidate's daughter interviews a reality TV star. But Sen. John McCain's daughter, Meghan, did just that when she talked to Jersey Shore star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi in an interview for The Daily Beast.

Here's a report from USA TODAY's Naomi Jagoda:
    McCain, who wrote a blog during her father's White House bid, said in her interview piece posted last night that she learned something she found "a little weird." Seems as though Snooki fessed up that a crush motivated her to vote for the Arizona Republican in the 2008 presidential election.
    "When I saw it was Obama and McCain, to be honest with you, the only reason why I voted for your father was because he was really cute and I liked when he did his speeches," the 22-year-old reality TV starlet said.
    Snooki talked about her No. 1 issue of political concern: Obama's 10% tax on tanning salons, which was part of the massive health care legislation signed into law in March. The Arizona senator made waves last month when he tweeted his support for the very tan Snooki, who had commented in a preview for her MTV show's second season that McCain wouldn't have enacted such a tax "because he's pale and he'd probably want to be tan."
    (For the record: McCain voted against Obama's health care bill. And he is a big believer in sunscreen because he's suffered from skin cancer.)
    "You feel more sexy when you're tan, and I don't understand why you would tax on that," Snooki told Meghan McCain. "You're making yourself feel more happy about yourself."

Jersey Shore's Snooki to John McCain's daughter: He's 'cute' - On Politics: Covering the US Congress, Governors, and the 2010 Election - USATODAY.com

Well what other reason is there?
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Meh- don't worry dingbat- you're not alone. Half of the country voted for Obama because they had a big old crush on him, he was so stylish, so charming, so gracefully behaved, and what a fabulous public speaker!

The electorate was smitten. This is the stupidest thing that has ever happened in a democracy. It certainly shows an emptiness at the center of our idea of government, if not the center of our lives. A desire to adore a head of state is a grim transgression against republicanism.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

C'mon guys, let's be real, McCain is an adorable creature. He was hot when he was young too. I'd hit it! (But we've already discredited my taste in the Gerard Butler thread...)
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

Elite Member

Default re

I'd be very surprised if she's even registered to vote. I'm calling bullshit that she voted at all.

It's not as though the tanning tax was an issue in the presidential election.

Can't wait for her to go away, but I fear we're stuck with her as long as there's a reality show that will have her.

I'll take and her ilk over the Kardashian tramps any day.

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    I'd be very surprised if she's even registered to vote. I'm calling bullshit that she voted at all.
    Me, too.

Get cancer and expire quietly.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Can she even read?
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Maybe 30+ years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    Probably true.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

This just proves what a show the whole presidential position is.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

There should be no tax on sexy!

Gah people like this should not even have the vote. Democracy has it's downsides, Plato knew that.

Cute!

"But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information