Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cindy Crawford Discusses "Scary" Botox Experience

fgg

Default Cindy Crawford Discusses "Scary" Botox Experience

Cindy Crawford Discusses "Scary" Botox Experience

Former supermodel Cindy Crawford isn't above injectibles and other forms of plastic surgery -- she's just a little freaked out by it.

"I think I'm holding up pretty well," the beauty, 44, tells Ladies Home Journal. The catwalk queen has been married to restauranteur Rande Gerber for 12 years, and they have two kids (son Presley, 11, and daughter Kaia 8) together.

Still, she admits that her ideas about natural beauty have evolved as she's gotten older. "When I was 30 I might have said, 'I'm just going to age in a way that honors time and is completely natural,' but I'm no longer so highbrow about it," she says.

She then admits: "I've tried Botox but it scares me. Plastic surgery is really scary, but as long as you don't use these things to change your face, I think it's okay."

Of her famous body -- she once posed nude for Playboy -- Crawford concedes, "I don't expect to look the way that I used to." These days, she keeps in shape with a thrice-weekly gym schedule, working with a personal trainer for an hour.

Another admission? "If I put on a few pounds it goes straight to my butt," says Crawford. "I risk a picture in the National Enquirer with the headline, 'Cindy Does Cellulite!' Well..I do have cellulite."

http://www.usmagazine.com/stylebeaut...erience-201077

Bronze Member

Well, she's had something done because she doesn't look like she use to...

I heard that she use to use botox all the time (so much for her skin product that she's selling)

didn't she admit to botox a few years ago but previously she claimed her skin product kept her skin looking young.

She looks like she had a little something done. Could be the makeup. Looks like a lot.

Silver Member

Why do people call botox plastic surgery?

Hit By Ban Bus!

She looks like shit, she is actually scared of her reflection as she ages, like all narcissists.

Why do celebrities think that admitting to have celullite is such big news? Get over yourself, everyone has it!

Quote Originally Posted by PinkCadillac View Post
    Why do celebrities think that admitting to have celullite is such big news? Get over yourself, everyone has it!
    Exactly, how many times do we need to hear them talk about celullite. They are humans afterall.

I could have sworn that she had a brow lift a few years ago, and/or an eye lift. She sure looked like it.

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    I could have sworn that she had a brow lift a few years ago, and/or an eye lift. She sure looked like it.
    Botox can/will give you a brow lift....as long as it's done right. She should just STFU...like Elle and her rino horn eating self.

Wasn't there a blind item about a supermodel who doesn't use the line of skincare she hawks on HSN or QVC?
    "You can't date your fuck buddy."

Quote Originally Posted by samantha jones View Post
    Botox can/will give you a brow lift....as long as it's done right. She should just STFU...like Elle and her rino horn eating self.

Wasn't there a blind item about a supermodel who doesn't use the line of skincare she hawks on HSN or QVC?
    I agree, but Botox is temporary, and she still has that shocked look on her face.

Elite Member

man face

It looks like she had an eye lift and something else maybe.

She always looks sweaty and frizzy to me. I know a lot of mid 40s-ish women who are holding up far better.

Hit By Ban Bus!

the only thing I have against her is her fake marriage to Richard Gere that lasted about 30 seconds.... I don't think thats a very good picture of her, she looks sort of crazed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information