Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Cristiano Ronaldo becomes a daddy

Default Cristiano Ronaldo becomes a daddy

Ronaldo reveals baby on Twitter

Announcement ... Ronaldo revealed news on TwitterBy STAFF REPORTER
    Published: Today

Add a comment (4)

CRISTIANO Ronaldo has had a baby boy with an American woman he had fling with, it was claimed today.

A shock announcement appeared on the former Manchester United star's website claiming he had become a father.
    It appeared in English and Portuguese in the early hours today on the 25-year-old Real Madrid striker's website, Twitter and Facebook pages.
    It said: "It is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently become a father to a baby boy.

"As agreed with the baby's mother, who prefers to have her identity kept confidential, my son will be under my exclusive guardianship."
    Portuguese newspaper Correio da Manha said the baby's mother is from the US and gave birth at the beginning of June.
    His family are preparing the paperwork to bring the child to Portugal where he will be raised, it reported.
    It said a friend of the footballer had confirmed his mother Dolores and sisters Elma and Katia are preparing the documentation to bring the child to Europe.
    In 2009 Ronaldo spent his summer holidays in Los Angeles and Miami after signing for Real Madrid from Manchester United for a world record £80million.
    He was reported to have bedded four women in four days during the trip, having just dumped long-term Spanish girlfriend Nereida Gallardo by text message.

However, if the report in Portugal is correct the baby must have been conceived around September last year when the star was already playing for the Spanish giants.
    Last month he was spotted enjoying a five-day break on a yacht with Russian underwear model Irina Shayk.
    The couple were pictured on the £50,000-a-week rented boat off the coast of Corsica.
    The 5ft 10ins green eyed beauty today posted on her Facebook page the message "My boyfriend is, now, the father of a boy", the newspaper said.
    Ronaldo's management company Gestifute confirmed the footballer's announcement was genuine, Correio da Manha added.

Read more: Ronaldo reveals baby on Twitter | The Sun |News

NB- I haven't started a thread in a long time, please tell me if I have done it wrong.

I think this is a Ricky Martin type situation....
    Lofty Bike likes this.

I don't know why but he has never really struck me as gay. I have a lot of family in portgual and apparently he is known to be erm 'actively' straight.. He tends to break it off with girls when they try to make it public apparently.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ oh my gosh why don't I ever think of stuff like that? Your probably right b/c there is no way I'd give up my child I don't care how much money he had or how a big a celeb he is.

Some mothers are willing to give up their children for money, some even give up their children without money being involved. perhaps the mother couldn't raise the child? There a myriad of possiblities.

Or he just used a surrogate(or whatever they are called)

that poor kid. no chance in life. cristiano is a douche.

Elite Member

God help us all if this is true! This guy is all about T&A and not bottles and nappies. He's also far too egocentric to focus on anyone but himself. Poor child doesn't stand a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by BlameItOnVanity View Post
    I don't know why but he has never really struck me as gay. I have a lot of family in portgual and apparently he is known to be erm 'actively' straight.. He tends to break it off with girls when they try to make it public apparently.
    I've heard that he's Bisexual, but who knows. He's always struck me as one of those guys who knows he's gay but detests the fact, so sleeps with loads of women to prove otherwise.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

It seems so obvious to me, not gay but catholic & if she didn't want to have the baby but he agreed to be sole patent if she had it. It wouldn't be the first time that that kind if arrangement had been made.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    It seems so obvious to me, not gay but catholic & if she didn't want to have the baby but he agreed to be sole patent if she had it. It wouldn't be the first time that that kind if arrangement had been made.
    This makes sense. An acquaintance of mine was in a similar situation, he was catholic and against abortion. He said if she had it he'dtake it off somewhere and raise it...obviously not strict enough to go by no sex before marriage haha.

I think he is too egocentric to raise a child...I bet his family will end up doing most of the hard work.

This says it all to me
    It said a friend of the footballer had confirmed his mother Dolores and sisters Elma and Katia are preparing the documentation to bring the child to Europe.
    I know who is going to be rearing that baby.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    I think this is a Ricky Martin type situation....
    i was thinking the same thing
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Golddigging FAIL!! Wish it was me hehe . . . anyway something seems odd about this story

Yes, really suspicious. Although i think he's definitely heterosexual, he seems too busy, too young and too busy travelling to settle on the sole custody of raising a child. I know more information will come out in the next while tho'...
    Go Habs Go!!

Quote Originally Posted by bubblegumblades View Post
    I think he is too egocentric to raise a child...I bet his family will end up doing most of the hard work.
    Maybe he'll end up like Colin Farrel or Nicole Richie and straighten out after becoming a parent.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information