Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: “It’ll be fun to rip out Khloe’s [Kardashian] pubes one by one”

Default “It’ll be fun to rip out Khloe’s [Kardashian] pubes one by one”

Kourtney Kardashian botches Khloes Brazilian

Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian strike a pose even in the rain after doing an interview on taxi cab tv's very own Brooklyn Talk Stoop. The girls talked about their relationships very candidly to the host. The interview will be shown in a few of the NYC yellow cabs. Kourtney spoke about holding off plans on marrying Scott and just enjoying him and Mason for a bit, while Khloe talked about being married to an NBA superstar and how it just felt right. The girls had a blast drinking coffee out in the rain and st - Brian Prahl / Splash News

By Eric Munn Jun 21, 2010, 8:20 GMT

US reality TV sisters Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian exposed their most private parts yet as Kourtney attempted to give Khloe a bikini wax on the new series of their hit show Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami.

Things then got even weirder later in the episode – aired across the US last night – when she poured breast milk over her.

Khloe, 25, decided she needed to get waxed for a reunion night with hubby Lamar Odom, who had been away playing basketball with the Los Angeles Lakers.

Kourtney, 31, volunteered to give her sister a 'Brazilian' for free, claiming she was skilled using the hot wax.

“It’ll be fun to rip out Khloe’s pubes one by one,” Kourtney told cameras.

On the day, Khloe started having second thoughts about the treatment.

“I am terrified to let Kourtney do this but I can't let Lamar see me as a hairy beast,” she said.

Things went horribly wrong, however, when Kourtney put the wax in the microwave for too long – burning Khloe’s bits.

“It stings like a mother,” said Khloe.

“She never should have reheated it – there’s a red patch that's not normal. I need to put butter on it.

“I’m so pissed off at Kourt for making my vagina a swollen mess.”

Khloe was pictured attempting to soothe the smarting with a bag of frozen peas.

After the waxing fiasco the girls went out on a boat while Kourtney's fiance Scott Disick babysat six-month-old son Mason.

After getting a little tipsy on the boat Kourtney had to dump her expressed milk as it showed traces of alcohol.

“This has alcohol in it so it's for you,” Kourtney joked.

The girls then wrestled with the bottle before Kourtney flung its contents on her sister.

Kourtney Kardashian botches Khloes Brazilian - Monsters and Critics
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

All class, all the time.

Hit By Ban Bus!

OMG I think these people used to be my neighbors at the trailer park!!!!

Gold Member

I think it's kinda funny - should I see a therapist?

Elite Member

it is funny-but when you realize khloe let a film crew video tape her vagina being waxed, its just not normal LOL.

I don't have sisters, so I don't know, is it normal to have your sister give you a Brazilian anyway?

Hit By Ban Bus!

I love my sister and I would do anything for her but thankfully she would never ask me to give her a bikini wax.

I saw it on the preview and I had no idea stuff like that happens on commercial TV. It was totally nasty.

Eww the last place I would talk about or go is my sister's pubes. Yikes. Like cmmdee said: all class, all the time. Ditto.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

My friend is a beautician, and she also does Brazilians. Her two sisters are among her clients for their hair, nails, pedi's and waxes. It doesn't seem to bother them. *shrug*

These people are white trash with money.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I don't have sisters, so I don't know, is it normal to have your sister give you a Brazilian anyway?
    Right?! That was a bit bizarre. And like Khloe doesn't get that done at a salon? Puhleeze.

I feel bad for her baby growing up in that environment
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

It's a much better environment than where many others are raised.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    My friend is a beautician, and she also does Brazilians. Her two sisters are among her clients for their hair, nails, pedi's and waxes. It doesn't seem to bother them. *shrug*

These people are white trash with money.
    It's different if you are a beautician. You get used to it. I have a couple friends who are beauticians and they are totally de-sensitized. They just tell their clients to spread em and go...i dont find sisters doing this particularly gross. its the airing of it thats disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I know way too much about my sister's vagina anyway, a wax would be an improvement.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

I also know way too much about your sister's vagina.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information