Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Jeremy London kidnapped & forced to get high

Default Jeremy London kidnapped & forced to get high

PARTY STAR KIDNAPPED, FORCED TO SMOKE 'DOPE' BY GANGSTAS!

Photo by: splash news online

"Party of Five" star JEREMY LONDON abducted and robbed during five hour ordeal and was also forced to smoke dope in Palm Springs, California, police revealed.

RadarOnline.com reports London, 37, was attempting to change a flat tire on his vehicle when two men stopped to help him, outside the Bahama Hotel & Apartments on North Palm Canyon Drive, late on the evening of Thursday, June 10.

Sergeant Steve Douglas
    , from Palm Springs Police Department, said the kidnappers forcibly took London, driving him around in his own vehicle, while terrorizing him at gun point.

Incredibly, London managed to escape at around 3 o'clock the next morning, the officer added.

"He told officers that he was forced to smoke dope and then purchase booze and hand it out in a gang area of Palm Springs," Sergeant Douglas said.

The dope was a potentially combination of of crack cocaine and amphetamines, the actor told police.

London has admitted to drug abuse problems in the past.

PARTY STAR KIDNAPPED, FORCED TO SMOKE 'DOPE' BY GANGSTAS! - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer

Gawd, he used to be so hot.

so, two black kids let you borrow their pants??? Is that it???
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I think he's still high if he thinks anyone will believe this story.

Ok. This sounds like it is all on the up and up. Nothing fishy here at all...
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I have to disagree that he used to be hot, he always seemed kinda mushy to me, maybe it's the jowelly chin, just screams weak wank.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Yeah that sounds exactly like what happened. JFC.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

WTF?! He must still be high.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    ....in a gang area of Palm Springs,"
    ^^^^Oh yeah Palm Springs is notorious for old people and gangstas. What a putz.
    "I'm sorry, but I don't date ugly people."

Kidnapped & forced to do drugs & play hostess to a gang? That's the best you could come up with?
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Quote Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
    Kidnapped & forced to do drugs & play hostess to a gang? That's the best you could come up with?
    Well geez Sundance, you just make his harrowing experience sound silly.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Hit By Ban Bus!

Typical night in socal for former teen stars I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Well geez Sundance, you just make his harrowing experience sound silly.
    I probably should be more sensitive. I should be....
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

He's the crazy, embarrassing twin. Jason London is still somewhat hot looking. He was the one in Dazed and Confused. This guy is always in trouble doing something stupid.

Michael K freaking KILLS me...

Thursday, June 17th 2010
    This Is Some Six Feet Under Shit

Do you remember that episode of Six Feet Under where David Fisher was kidnapped by a psycho who forced him to smoke crack and then later doused him in gasoline? Well, Jeremy Jackson of Party of Five and 7th Heaven claims the same thing happened to him, but without the gasoline part. Jeremy is telling police that he was kidnapped in Palm Springs last Thursday and was forced to smoke crack and buy booze for gang members. On three: Let's all turn our heads to the right and slowly throw that picture of Jeremy a "Have you been watching HBO again?" side-eye. 1..2...3!

Radar reports that Jeremy told police officers that he was trying to change a flat tire outside of the Bahama Hotel. Two men pulled up, and Jeremy thought they were going to help him but they forced him into his own car with a gun instead. They drove Jeremy around and terrorized him with a small gun.

Sgt. Douglas told Radar, "He told officers (during the kidnapping) that he was forced to smoke dope and then purchase booze and hand it out in a gang area of Palm Springs."

Jeremy escaped at around 3 in the morning and ran to get help. The police later found his car. Two suspects were arrested and charged with kidnapping. A source added, "Jeremy said it was a terrorizing experience. He spent hours thinking he was going to die and he did what he had to do not to end up shot or dead."

Jeremy recently talked to People Magazine about his addiction to prescription pills. In 2004, he was arrested after cops pulled him over and found him carrying the bad shit.

This is seriously every shade of weird. How did they drive around in his car if he had a flat tire? What kind of self-respecting crackheads share their shit? And can Jeremy give me directions to the "gang area" of Palm Springs where I can get free booze handed to me?
    And in Los Angeles somewhere, Lindsay Lohan just thought to herself, "Why didn't I think of that?!"
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I predict Lindsay Lohan will use a story like this next.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information