Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Thomas Kinkade [painter of crap®] arrested for DUI

Default Thomas Kinkade [painter of crap®] arrested for DUI

California artist Kinkade arrested for alleged DUI
    AP – This undated booking photograph provided by the Monterey County Sheriff's Department on Monday, June …

Mon Jun 14, 10:37 pm ET

MONTEREY, Calif. – Authorities say California artist Thomas Kinkade spent a night in jail after being arrested on suspicion of drunken driving.

California Highway Patrol officials said Monday that Kinkade was pulled over outside Carmel and arrested by a CHP officer just after 10 p.m. Friday

CHP Officer Robert Lehman says the 52-year-old Kinkade was booked into the Monterey County Jail on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. He was released Saturday morning.

Kinkade is famous for his paintings of cottages, country gardens and churches in dewy morning light.

The Thomas Kinkade Co. said in a statement it was reviewing the allegation. The company noted it wasn't speaking on behalf of the artist, and said Kinkade has been advised by his lawyer not to comment.
    Source: California artist Kinkade arrested for alleged DUI - Yahoo! News
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Douche.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

fgg

i freaking hate his art with a passion.

Just think, if he serves time we will get lots of paintings of prisons covered in snow...
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

painter of crap®

He looks like Jack Nicholson's retarded little brother.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

While not supporting people getting DUI's or anything..

Big deal. One of millions every year. If he keeps it up, or kills/injures someone, then he will have to pay a very steep price. Not. Worth. It.

I hope for his sake(and for the sake of the public) he does not keep it up-and this is the first and last time he deals with this.

*Oh, and I guess a 'welcome to the club' is in order. *embarrassed*
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

fgg

i'm not excusing DUIs but how many people can really say that they haven't had a few drinks and driven home. it is an awful habit that i'm trying to kick by taking cabs because i don't think i could live with myself if i injured someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i'm not excusing DUIs but how many people can really say that they haven't had a few drinks and driven home. it is an awful habit that i'm trying to kick by taking cabs because i don't think i could live with myself if i injured someone else.

Me.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

fgg

then you must not drink at all because i find it very hard to believe that you've never done it in your entire life.

then you must not drink at all because i find it very hard to believe that you've never done it in your entire life.

I drink rarely, and I'm telling you I have never gotten behind the wheel of a car after even one drink. I am FAR from the only one.
    monk and nana51 like this.

Well about half of the adult US population does not drink at all..*shocking to me* so that would include them.

Now the rest of us... Yeah I think many many people have done at least that-a few drinks and still driving at some time in their lives.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

I have never.
    monk likes this.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

Kincade pulled a failed Pollock as far as I'm concerned.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

fgg

greys - i wish i could say the same. i guess i've lived my entire life surrounded by awful people because i don't know anyone who drinks and has never done it.

i lived in nyc previously and it was the best because you were never put in the position to do it while in the city. it's nice to have reliable public transportation but that isn't the case in many places.

soj - i actually had no idea that many people didn't drink in the US. again, i guess it is just the people that i surround myself with.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information