Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Eddie Cibrian's ex on his affair with LeAnn Rimes

Default Eddie Cibrian's ex on his affair with LeAnn Rimes

Brandi Glanville: “I just felt like LeAnn Rimes wanted my man”

Oh, snap! You knew it was coming. You knew that LeAnn Rimes couldn’t go out and give a “we cheated, y’all, and I don’t regret that sh-t either because I got mine” interview and Brandi would just let it slide. I’m honestly surprised that it took so long for Brandi to respond, honestly. But she’s doing it now, to Ken Baker at E! News. Oh, Brandi also confirms that LeAnn had her lawyers send Brandi a cease-and-desist order for slander. Calling a hooker a hooker is just proper identification, LeAnn!

Over the past months we’ve heard from the other women (oh, how we’ve heard from them). Now it’s time to hear from one of the original women. In an exclusive sitdown with E! News, Eddie Cibrian’s indisputably wronged ex, Brandi Glanville, discusses the demise of her marriage, LeAnn Rimes’ role in that, and how she and her kids are dealing with the fallout from the shocking betrayal.
    While some wives are, well, blindsided by news of their spouse’s infidelities, that clearly wasn’t the case with Cibrian and Rimes, according to Glanville. The two costars instantly sparked on the set of their TV movie, Northern Lights.
    “There was a chemistry,” Glanville says. “You couldn’t deny it. It was very much the Eddie-LeAnn show. It was like this flirtation. I just felt like she wanted my man. I just wanted to completely kibosh it.”
    While the world now knows Glanville’s efforts were ultimately unsuccessful, at the time she was desperate to try anything, including double dating with Rimes and her then-hubby, Dean Sheremet. Cibrian abided, and Glanville thought that was that.
    Cut to the sudden tabloid explosion of photos of Cibrian and Rimes kissing in a bar. After his initial denials, Cibrian copped to the affair and he and Glanville entered into couples therapy. It didn’t exactly do the trick—three weeks later, tabloids reports linked Cibrian to a cocktail waitress. It was revealed that that affair had spanned a whopping three years, Glanville contends, and included the period of time in which she was pregnant.
    “I literally went and threw up,” Glanville recounts. “I was pregnant. To find out that whole time that he was doing that—it just made me sick.”
    Having determined that their marriage was irreparable at that point, the couple filed for divorce in August of last year. It didn’t take long for Cibrian and Rimes to go public (well, more public) with their relationship, and Glanville found a kindred, albeit damaged, spirit in Sheremet.
    “He was heartbroken,” she says of Rimes’ ex. “We were both crying. It was horrific.”
    Glanville says she ultimately made the decision to put sons Jake and Mason first and make nice with both Cibrian and Rimes. That is, until two weeks.
    According to Glanville, she was sent a cease-and-desist letter from Rimes’ lawyers, claiming Glanville had slandered the country singer.
    “It’s a bit of a contradiction sending me a letter and then doing an interview saying she’s sorry,” says Glanville. “All I know is I haven’t gotten an apology.”
    And while a mea culpa would be nice, it’s no longer something Glanville needs to move on with her life, as she’s currently prepping to move out of her Hidden Hills neighborhood, where both Cibrian and Rimes currently live (awkward), and says despite the turmoil, Glanville wishes the couple well.
    “I think it would be great,” Glanville says of the possibility that the couple may eventually marry. “I think the consistency for the children, not having different women come in and out of his lives, would be the easiest thing.”
    [From E! News]
    Brandi makes some more than valid points, and I like that she’s not all “LeAnn is to blame.” Brandi talks about how “these women” are “50 percent of the problem.” But, Brandi does say that LeAnn “wanted my man”. I think that’s correct, I really do. I’ve said it before, I think LeAnn had The Plan to get Eddie for herself, and I can see how LeAnn would have put The Plan into action and it would have been obvious to Brandi.
    I did find it interesting, all the stuff about Eddie “pushing” her to get pregnant, and then once she was, he was off screwing LeAnn. But when Eddie was pushing Brandi to get pregnant, he was not-so-allegedly screwing that little hooker Scheana Marie Jancon, whose affair story I always believed.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Brandi Glanville: “I just felt like LeAnn Rimes wanted my man”

I really think its time to move LeAnn to the top of the list of Bitches I Hate.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Not a fan really but she did own up to it.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I really think its time to move LeAnn to the top of the list of Bitches I Hate.
    I moved her up 10 notches, too.

Syd

I thought she was supposed to be crazy. Sounded pretty reasonable to me. I give her HUGE HUGE props for putting the happiness of her children first.

They all freaking live together? Huh?

I would have kicked his sorry ass out and kept the family home.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

No, they are not all living together. That bitch LeAnn bought herself and her man-ho a house in the ex's neighborhood.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    They all freaking live together? Huh?

I would have kicked his sorry ass out and kept the family home.
    Nah, they just all live in the same neighborhood.

The affair with LeAnn was going on for 2 years prior, or the affair with the cocktail waitress? Or was he porking the cocktail waitress and LeAnn at the same time? Was he cheating on who he was cheating with? I'm confused.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I'd move the hell out of there too.

I think they were referring to the cocktail waitress affair lasting several years, not LeAnn.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I'd move the hell out of there too.

I think they were referring to the cocktail waitress affair lasting several years, not LeAnn.

he's a serial cheater?

well for LeAnns part even a cheater is better than bearding for the rest of your life

I don't know, at least as a beard, you know exactly what you're getting yourself into (except for Kidman). With a cheater, who knows what he's been up to or is bringing to bed with him?

If she was dumb enough to stay with a guy who had been cheating on her all that time, I don't feel terribly sorry for her.

It's hard to take anyone seriously once they've used the phrase "my man."

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    No, they are not all living together. That bitch LeAnn bought herself and her man-ho a house in the ex's neighborhood.
    Which is a totally tacky thing initself! Hidden Hills has a poplulation or around 1800 people... inc Demise Richards, serial cheater J-Ho & MC, so maybe Liane feels at home on the down-ho with them?

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    If she was dumb enough to stay with a guy who had been cheating on her all that time, I don't feel terribly sorry for her.
    I got the impression that she didn't know until he took up with liane?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information