Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Love Hewitt: I "Love" Being Single

Wink Jennifer Love Hewitt: I "Love" Being Single

Now that she's back on the market, is Jennifer Love Hewitt ready to jump back into the dating game?
    "I'm actually not looking for a man at the moment," the actress, 31, told UsMagazine.com at Kari Feinstein's MTV Movie Awards Style Lounge in Beverly Hills Thursday. "I am enjoying being by myself. I'm happy!"

After splitting with Ghost Whisperer costar Jamie Kennedy in March, the actress gave herself a makeover: she sported a chic bob (before later adding extensions in April) and got serious about her fitness.
    "I do the elliptical every day for at least 45 minutes. I don't enjoy it, but I do it," she tells Us. "I love doing the spin bike. It's a great way to burn 500 calories or something every time you do it, which is amazing."

So how does the svelte star -- who admits to indulging in K Poppers from Pizza Hut -- stay motivated during her workout sessions?

"I watch America's Next Top Model and go, 'Okay, I know if I stay on this an extra 15 minutes, I will look like that girl!'" she tells Us. "I don't however, when I get off, but it inspires me."

News - Jennifer Love Hewitt: I "Love" Being Single! - Healthy Lifestyle - UsMagazine.com
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Hit By Ban Bus!

`Good damn thing she loves being single. As if she has a choice. Posted from my iPhone

Hit By Ban Bus!

Hey I dont have an Iphone!!! Posted from my iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by baked_tater View Post
    `Good damn thing she loves being single. As if she has a choice. Posted from my iPhone
    Ha! Was about to post the same thing.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Liar ... why would you call attention to your status, we all know you're miserable

that jamie is a jerk. im happy shes done with him and she looks f-i-n-e these days. rock on sister!

Fucking shut that huge yapper PLEASE.

Ya right. Just like you were proud of your curves when a magazine called you out on it, only to immediately shed 20 pounds within 10 weeks.
    Go Habs Go!!

It's sad that she was even asked to provide a comment regarding her single status.

I know her love life is the only "interesting" thing about her but I'm tired of society thinking there's something wrong if you're not part of a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay View Post
    Ya right. Just like you were proud of your curves when a magazine called you out on it, only to immediately shed 20 pounds within 10 weeks.
    So 10 weeks until the next engagement, then?

Sounds about right for her.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by baked_tater View Post
    Hey I dont have an Iphone!!! Posted from my iPhone
    iTouch maybe?

On topic, I'm getting just about sick of J Love. First off I'm still annoyed about that junk with her weight loss. The 'vajazzle' mess was just ridiculous and now she's out right lying to everyone. She can't stand being single and shell have a new man in no time.

This is my biggest pet peeve. Where did she say she "loved being single?" I realize that's US Weekly's headline and not the OPs but did she actually say it? It's really easy to rag on this chick but lets at least rag on the things she really says.

Standing outside a KFC defending the Colonel

It's over for this suckwad no talent hack. She should go down to the mall and try to get a job she is better suited for.
    I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them. - George W. Bush

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    This is my biggest pet peeve. Where did she say she "loved being single?" I realize that's US Weekly's headline and not the OPs but did she actually say it? It's really easy to rag on this chick but lets at least rag on the things she really says.
    This.
    Tea baggers want to fight the Man because the Man doesn't look like them.

What's next for her?! Hanging out at the nearest Taco bell and bending over right as the paps close in on her so she can show her elliptical exercised ass to the world? Then the next day, "Oh, I'm not showing off" or "I want to be left alone." Shut up bitch! Playboy will be knocking in 10 years. Nah, probably sooner. Jamie Kennedy probably was tired of this dead lay. He probably had to feed her tacos, clip her toe nails, and eat her out without getting much in return in bed. When she took his "you got a pear shape" comment as super personal, he should have took that as a hint what was to come! I'll give her a try. Where are you Love Hewitt, I got a big burrito right here for you baby!!! With eeeeeeeeextra hot sauce....mmmmmm.
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information