Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears has a meltdown at Disneyland, hacks off her hair

fgg

Talking Britney Spears has a meltdown at Disneyland, hacks off her hair

Britney Spears has a meltdown at Disneyland, hacks off her hair

In Touch Weekly has a long, detailed story about Britney Spears having yet another breakdown/meltdown, this time on Mother’s Day. Britney and her boyfriend Jason Trawick had made arrangements (with the help of Jamie Spears) for Britney and her sons to go to Disneyland, have a private audience with Mickey Mouse, sit front-row for a fireworks display and generally get VIP treatment everywhere. But everything went to hell.
    When they checked into the Disneyland Hotel, it looked like Britney and Jason has just had an argument. With the boys in another room with their nannies, Britney locked herself into her hotel room.

“She started out crying hysterically and refused to go out,” an insider shares. “Jason and the boys were left sitting with the nanny all day. They never got to meet Mickey Mouse.”

That night, things went from bad to worse when Britney ordered scissors sent to her room and began cutting off her hair. The insider says: “When the cleaners came to the room, so much hair had been flushed down the toilet, it was blocked.”

Sadly, strange scenes like that one are becoming more and more typical. On May 1, she paid a local tattoo artist $5,000 to ink a red crown on her butt, a pal shares, to show “she’s the ruler of her life.” It hasn’t helped.

Britney’s relationship with Jason is more tumultuous than ever, and even her dad has been away lately.

“Jamie’s spent the last two weeks in Louisiana and only checks in with Britney by phone… he is basically relying on her staff to look after her.” Feeling unloved, Britney has begun acting out.

“If things keep going the way they are, she is headed for something very bad.”
    [From In Touch, print edition]
    Again. She is headed for something very bad again. On one side, I will say again, I feel for Britney because I believe she has some very genuine mental/emotional/psychological problems. On the other side, I want her to know herself well enough to get help, and to really put in the effort to be healthy and put her sons’ interests ahead of her own. With that story of her cutting off her hair in the bathroom, all I thought was “What a petty, self-absorbed little drama queen.” But I’m open to the possibility that she could have seriously been having a breakdown. Ugh… I wonder if it would help if people stopped treating her with kid gloves? I mean, if you didn’t know she was mentally ill, and she locked herself in a room and ordered scissors, wouldn’t you just call the cops? Maybe that’s what they should do next time.

Also: I think the source for this story must be either one of Britney’s bodyguards or one of her sons’ nannies. It’s so detailed, and it seems true, like there was a genuine eyewitness.

Here are some recent photos of Britney with her hair looking hacked off:

Written by Kaiser

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Britney Spears has a meltdown at Disneyland, hacks off her hair

Pink Wig!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

PINK WIG PINK WIG PINK WIG!

yessss!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Gold Member

I think she is mentally ill and beyond recovery. Sad in a way but it's probably due to drug abuse

Nah, it's from being a controlled little robot since she was birthed
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by DolceVita View Post
    I think she is mentally ill and beyond recovery. Sad in a way but it's probably due to drug abuse
    i think it has more to do with her gene pool.

I'ze gonna rule mah life. Gimme dem scissors!

Nevertheless... she's got a mullet now.

She makes us wait too long for any good shit to happen. Shave that shit and get to beating cars with your umbrella again bitch!
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

She looks very shitty in that pic.
    “She started out crying hysterically and refused to go out,” an insider shares. “Jason and the boys were left sitting with the nanny all day. They never got to meet Mickey Mouse.”

If that's true, she's a jerk to her kids.

This is probably going to end badly sooner than I thought.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

I demand a pink wig

Silver Member

What does this girl have against her hair?

Well, Daddy controls her food and drink (except for the frapps) and every other aspect of her life.. her hair is about the only thing she can abuse at whim

I've always felt badly for her, because she definitely has a serious psychological illness. Medications often go wonky and have to be readjusted all the time. It makes me even sadder that those around her are so very invested in keeping her in the public eye, when she would probably be much more stable if she moved back home closer to her mom and her sister (who has managed to keep herself out of the public eye). Poor girl and poor kids to have to grow up around such instability.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information