Thread: Robert Pattinson wants to marry Kristen Stewart

Default Robert Pattinson wants to marry Kristen Stewart

Time for yet more bullsh-t Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart stories. I was surprised with yesterday’s post when many of you think they’re a PR couple. I think they’re for real - as in, they are really dating, but nothing hardcore, like OK! Magazine’s endless “they’re getting married and having a baby” stories. This week’s story, as you can tell, is all about how Sparkles proposed marriage to Kristen. Oh, sorry, did you get the wrong impression about that? According to Jezebel’s tabloid round-up (because OK won’t even put this drivel online), “Rob told Kristen that he wants to spend the rest of his life with her, and proposed… that they’ll get married one day.” So basically, he told her that he’d like to marry her at some point. They’re engaged to be engaged.
    OK! Magazine - This is exclusive, meaning “made up.” Robert Pattinson was late to the set because he’d gone to a strip club and Kristen Stewart got pissed. So Rob told Kristen that he wants to spend the rest of his life with her, and proposed… that they’ll get married one day.
    He can’t imagine being with anyone else, etc. This story trails off into random factoids, like: Some scenes in Eclipse had to be reshot because test audiences noticed that KStew’s hairpiece was askew; she had to get a new wig that would stay on. Also, a scene in which Bella professes her love for Jacob — and kisses him — had to be reshot because tween audiences thought it was too racy.
    Oh, and: RPatz has his personal security team clear out his hotel room when he checks out so that his dirty socks don’t end up on eBay.
    [From OK! Magazine via Jezebel]
    Totally boring. Meanwhile, Us Weekly has an interesting little anecdote that I think is probably more “truthy”. In the story (teased on the cover) called “Rob & Kristen: How She Tortures Him” we find out that K-Stew and Sparkles fight a lot and “she snaps at him in public. And she’s also supermoody. Yet he dotes on her, and is protective of her.” Kristen Stewart: Mega-Bitch For No Reason.
    Lastly, we have Ashley Green’s interview in Seventeen Magazine, trying to convince us that she‘s worth a multi-million dollar paycheck for Breaking Dawn. Yeah. Here‘s what she says about Sparkles: “When I met Rob, I didn’t think twice about him. He’s really attractive, but that chemistry wasn’t there. [He just] doesn’t understand girls. He gets a lot of attention from them, but he doesn’t quite understand it because before ‘Twilight,’ he was just a guy from ‘Harry Potter.” Whatever.
    Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » OK Mag: Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart are engaged to be engaged

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkkH8TLJix4[/YOUTUBE]

College buddy of mine did a quick and dirty parody of the 'sparkling' with his girlfriend.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

^^
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Okay another funny parody. Kind of long, but it gets better towards the middle:

YouTube - Buffy vs Edward: Twilight Remixed -- [original version]

Either one works for me. Just as long as he dies.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Good God, help us if they marry and spawn a child. The Twitards will go insane!!!

Go insane? I thought they were already there.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I think the gusto fans are already nuts,...but I am sure this would send them over the edge. I don't even want to think about the media coverage on this story.

Hit By Ban Bus!

We went shopping Wednesday and for the first time since 2005 I did not see one article about Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie not one rag mag had them on the front. Not one I tell you!

The mag I saw said Kristen was pregnant. I hope not. She's like what 19 or 20? My gosh they are every where.

All I ask from these people is that they entertain me. Since I haven't seen either actor in anything except the Twilight saga and The Panic Room (young Kristen) & Harry Potter (Robert) I'm not sure if their acting sucks or it's the type of movie - such as the Star Wars robotic acting caused by George Lucas.

I've seen them out and about on Leno and Ellen pushing Eclipse. She's very shy and sometimes seems to spit her thoughts out. He's kind of funny. They seem like nice people who can't shake the paparazzi.

I bought all 4 books because the first one was OK, the last three sucked. So far both movies have sucked but I'm riding this train to the end and I have a feeling I'll be ranting about it later.

She always has that hazey eyed look to her,...like she is stoned, angry or disorientated. It almost reminds me of Elvis and Lisa Marie's eyes. I personally just don't think Kristen or Robert are as good looking as everyone claims.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^rumored - she smokes a lot of pot

Thread Information