Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beyonce Accused of Stealing Songwriting Credits... Again!

Silver Member

Default Beyonce Accused of Stealing Songwriting Credits... Again!

Internet sources are claiming that Beyonce is lying yet again about actually writing the tracks on her album I Am...Sasha Fierce. People were in an uproar during the "Deja Vu" era saying Beyonce would just change a word or two and drop tons of cash in order for her name to be added to the credits for Song Writer. And now, here's what the Post had to say about the Sasha Fierce album writing credits:

Call Jim Carey because he may have competition if he ever wants to make "Liar Liar 2." It looks like Beyonce is having a bit of a hard time telling the truth.

Ms. Jay-Z has been called out by two different R&B ladies for not writing songs she claims are hers. According to Rap-Up magazine, Chrisette Michele revealed that Beyonce's hit single "Ego" was originally meant for her own album "Epiphany" but she decided to hand it over to the Queen B. And here is the shady part: The track is credited to producer Elvis Williams, Beyonce Knowles and Harold Lilly ... not vocal Goddess Chrisette.

Michele says, "It was really scary for me to release my pen because I had written my first album myself. You don't know if they're going to be able to capture your voice the same way that you captured it yourself." Oh Sasha Fierce, that's just not nice, now is it?

The day before that story broke, a video blog post (I think the kids are calling them vlogs, who the hell knows) by Destiny's Child ex-member Michelle Williams and producer Rico Love was published as well. The two discussed the songwriting and production surrounding Michelle's "Unexpected" LP, which seemed super normal. Until they brought up Beyonce's "Sweet Dreams" track and various other songs that Rico wrote for her "I Am ... Sasha Fierce" album.

Rico said to Michelle, "I did 'Radio' and 'Scared Of Lonely,' but I co-wrote 'Scared Of Lonely' with Solange, Lashawn Daniels, and Crystile." Wait ... you didn't say Beyonce, Rico? But ASCAP has her name on the song's credits. You little sneaky wig-wearing diva. All it takes is a few measly scraps of your millions, and these folks are happy to give you a good track.

Beyonce Is a Liar

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Natee471 View Post

According to Rap-Up magazine, Chrisette Michele revealed that Beyonce's hit single "Ego" was originally meant for her own album "Epiphany" but she decided to hand it over to the Queen B. And here is the shady part: The track is credited to producer Elvis Williams, Beyonce Knowles and Harold Lilly ... not vocal Goddess Chrisette.

Michele says, "It was really scary for me to release my pen because I had written my first album myself. You don't know if they're going to be able to capture your voice the same way that you captured it yourself." Oh Sasha Fierce, that's just not nice, now is it?

Moral of the story - don't even give Beyonce the steam off your piss lest she bottles it and sells it as her new and original designer perfume.

The bubonic plague that is Sasha Fart strikes again.

Silver Member

^^Sasha Fart

I mean, are we really surprised? There have been rumors surrounding her thievery for years. Furthermore, do we really believe she could complete a sentence, let alone an entire song?

She's not fooling anyone but she really should be ashamed of herself.

Like Vadge writes her songs or Britney, writes, er sings her songs ... they all do it!!!!!

that picture is just all sorts of awesome
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    that picture is just all sorts of awesome
    Yeah, she looks like The Leprechaun and Ice T's love child. BTW, Leprechaun in the Hood was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Moral of the story - don't even give Beyonce the steam off your piss lest she bottles it and sells it as her new and original designer perfume.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    The bubonic plague that is Sasha Fart strikes again.
    These ones, Momma!!

There is nothing, figuratively and/or literally, original about this overrated bimbo. I am really starting to hate her.

I'm not surprised at all.

The pic made me LOL.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

And then there's this:
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhlbni8C3XI[/YOUTUBE]
    "Gwen Verdon and Bob Fosse's Mexican breakfast routine, mixed with Beyonce's Single Ladies. I made this video before the whole Kanye West incident, just really hoping people would enjoy the video mashup. This was not intended to be a slam on Beyonce, but rather just my way of showing how remarkable a choreographer Bob Fosse was and how great a dancer Gwen Verdon was (look at her kicks!) for their time. Beyonce to her credit did an amazing job as well updating the work to be very modern and sexy and had some original stuff in there as well. However most people (including Kanye apparently) think this is an all time great piece of work, when really it is just a tribute to something that was truly original and groundbreaking."
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I loathe the pig that is Beyouncé. I always loathed her. I think the hatred began when I saw her trying to sing "I'm A Survivor" when she was with Destiny's Child.

She thought that she was hot, which she is not, as she's got those ugly shapeless Korsakov legs...oh...meow...

At least I can laugh at people like Mandonga and The Goop and even Chiniston.

I can even laugh at Demi Moore (Mr. Pip, Bill, calls her "Semi Whore")

I find Beyouncé to be so hateful that I cannot laugh at her -- the woman is so over-rated, and in my opinion, boring! She niggles me to no end, does that one.

She thought no one would notice it(put a ring on it).
    agree with sorce 100%
    Last edited by latinaforever; May 16th, 2010 at 09:56 PM.
    When you're strange
    Faces come out of the rain

Is this turning into a "Reasons to Hate Beyonce" thread?

The more the merrier I say. So sick of her.

^^^Yes please! Hate hate hate, and as a songwriter I really fucking hate this backstabbing stealing bullshit. Makes my skin crawl.
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

That pic is fanfuckingtastic!!!
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information