Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dina Lohan: Lindsay Lohan "is not a bad influence" on Ali Lohan

Default Dina Lohan: Lindsay Lohan "is not a bad influence" on Ali Lohan

Dina Lohan is furious that her ex-husband Michael brought the Los Angeles Country Sheriff's Department to daughter Lindsay's apartment Thursday – and disputes his claim that the starlet is a bad influence on her younger sister, Ali.

"They scared the hell out of my girls," Dina tells PEOPLE. "Ali called me hysterically crying. They were hysterical and petrified of him. I spoke to the [police officer] and said, 'You don’t have a warrant, get out!'

Michael says he called the cops to perform a "welfare check" on daughter Ali, 16, because he was concerned about her safety. "Ali is being exposed to nightlife and the people Lindsay is surrounding herself with," he told Hollyscoop at the time. She's 16 and she doesn't belong there. She's a minor."

But Dina says Ali and Lindsay, 23, are perfectly safe.

"Lindsay is absolutely, 100 percent, not [a bad influence]," she says. "Ali is amazing. She loves her sister. Would I let my daughter go anywhere that's dangerous? I mean, come on, Ali and Lindsay need to be protected from their ex-father. That's the dangerous situation."

Though Michael says he wants to help his daughters, Dina thinks that by going public with his concerns, "he's creating a worse situation for everyone."

"Michael's not well," Dina says. "Nothing he does surprises me. He's dangerous. He's not going to be able to [intrude] again and get that close. Ali doesn't want to see him again. She has a block on her phone because she was so petrified of him"

Bottom line? "He needs to pay child support and leave his kids alone," Dina says. "I'm not going to sit idle and watch bad things happen to my kids."

source: Dina Lohan: Lindsay Is Not a Bad Influence on Her Sister - Ali Lohan, Dina Lohan, Lindsay Lohan, Michael Lohan : People.com

I don't know who's worse. White Oprah or Michael.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Dina will be blaming everyone but herself for a long time.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Standing outside a KFC defending the Colonel

Gosh, Dina Lohan is a disgusting cow. I wonder what she's going to say at Lindsay Lohan's funeral. Maybe something like this:
    "It wasn't the meth that killed Lindsay, or the coke. It was her dad that killed her. Lindsay's dad forced her to do drugs. First, he bought some meth, and then he made a pipe, and then he lit the pipe, and then he puffed on the pipe and filled his lungs with drug fumes, and then he held Lindsay down and blew the drug fumes up her nose while covering her mouth. She could't stop him. He totally killed her. It's his fault."
    I'll bet everyone at her funeral will be stunned when she dies too. Blind sided like Sandra Bullock was about her husband cheating.
    I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them. - George W. Bush

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Dina always brings it back to being about child support. I get that it should be paid but honestly, even I can say that the kid should not be hanging out in LA with the lovely La Lohan, who is too busy destroying herself to keep an eye on a teen.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Keep tellin that to yourself you stupid stupid woman.

This is all seriously sad. What a messed up family.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Dina always brings it back to being about child support. I get that it should be paid but honestly, even I can say that the kid should not be hanging out in LA with the lovely La Lohan, who is too busy destroying herself to keep an eye on a teen.
    To whom is this child support to be paid? I don't think Dina should be getting it if Ali isn't even with her. She definitely has more than a few screws loose if she thinks living with her whacked out older sister is a suitable environment. Why isn't she looking after the kid herself?

If he isnt paying child support then why did they go ...as a family...last week to enroll their son in school. According to Michaels interview. If he wasnt paying then is she flipping the bill for his private school? And if he wasnt paying then I doubt if she would be going as a family. Shes delusional, they all are
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Lindsay isn't a bad influence, like Dina isn't a bad mother. Well, at least we know where Lindsay gets her delusional nature from.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    She definitely has more than a few screws loose if she thinks living with her whacked out older sister is a suitable environment. Why isn't she looking after the kid herself?
    I'm wondering the same thing and the only thing I can come up with is she thinks Lindsay will help Ali's "career." Proving once again, she's a delusional despicable bitch.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Naturally this is all about getting Ali a 'career', because shoving her other daughter into the Hollywood lifestyle all alone at the age or 15 worked out really, really well. Dina Lohan should be locked up and kept away from her kids permanently.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

As someone who is divorced, and has primary custody of the kids, She can cry all she wants about chilld support.
    Custody and support are two different things. You can not keep your child away from the other parent because of missed payments.
    You cant say, "well, since you didnt pay, you cant see your kids."
    It doesnt work that way.

I have seen some delusional people in my life, but damn...she is a fucking idiot. When Lilo dies, or Ali gets murdered by one of the lilos drug dealers, who is she going to blame then??
    Dumbass

She also seems to be intent on turning her kids against their father. Sure he's an asshat but no worse than she is. They're both fucking bonkers and if one kid comes out of that family with their sanity intact it will be a miracle.

--Sinclair Lewis

Bronze Member

her stupidity and wreckless 'mothering' has her eldest child dicing with death and another following the same path... what exactly does this woman do all day, that she can't make the salvation of her daughters her #1 priority ?!! If they were my kids, I would have the 23 year old in a cold-turkey programme somewhere (against her will if I had too) and the 16 year old in school, where she is meant to be, not hanging out on the streets of LA... my blood boils thinking about this woman... I agree with Buttmunch, I think she thinks all this exposure is good for Ali's 'career'... she should be done for child neglect..

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    To whom is this child support to be paid? I don't think Dina should be getting it if Ali isn't even with her. She definitely has more than a few screws loose if she thinks living with her whacked out older sister is a suitable environment. Why isn't she looking after the kid herself?
    Exactly. This really doesn't make sense. And how come if Lindsay is broke, the mother is funding another place to live separately (not counting where Michael lives?)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information