Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan: “Sam Ronson spit in my face!”

Default Lindsay Lohan: “Sam Ronson spit in my face!”

I really think that my favorite moments in Lindsay Lohan’s “career” as a professional train wreck were those months when she and Samantha Ronson were still kind of talking and maybe dating, but Sam was still looking for a way out, and a way to make a “breakup” permanent. In those months, late last summer and into the fall, that Lindsay threw all of her tantrums and drama and hysterics on Twitter, screaming at Samantha via crack tweets, letting the whole world read her drugged-out insanity. Those crack tweets were enjoyable on some levels, sad on others, but they were always juicy stories. At some point, Lindsay stopped crack tweeting to or about Samantha, and took up other hobbies, and other subjects to tweet about.
    Anyway, last night Lindsay went old school! She went to a club (photo below, notice the totally budget hooker-looking women she’s with) and she maybe ran into Sam. A few hours later, she got on her Twitter and accused Sam of spitting in her face (at the club, I think) and then leaving with Miley Cyrus’s ex…? See if you can figure it out:

[Lindsay’s Tweet]
    When I first read this, I thought Lindsay was talking about a past incident, like, months ago when Sam allegedly spit in her face. But apparently she was talking about a very real incident that happened last night, in her cracked-out delusional mind. An hour later, Sam responded on her Twitter:

[Sam’s tweet]

Yeah. We figured as much, Sam. Either this is total fiction, a delusional plea for attention and sympathy - much like Lindsay telling friends that Samantha abused her - or Lindsay freaked out and made something totally major out of something minor. Like, Sam said something to Lindsay at the club, and a small piece of Sam’s spittle landed on Lindsay, and Lindsay was like “OH MY GOD YOU SPIT IN MY FACE!”

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Lindsay Lohan old-school crack tweets: “Sam Ronson spit in my face!”

Gold Member

I feel sorry for Lindsay. So young and broken, irreparably I'm afraid.

I don't think she will be alive much longer.

This girl needs a j-o-b.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

My mind translated it as "Samantha Ronson rejected my stalking attempts again and blanked me so now I'm going to try for the sympathy vote".

Bitch should be grateful for someone spitting on her - its as close to having a bath as she's been for a while.

Hit By Ban Bus!

waste of spit

LOL! What a loser Lindsay is. Even if this did happen no one would believe her account of it.

She reminds me of a crazy neighbor I had growing up- a girl a few years younger than me who lied about anything and everything. She told people I was her sister, then she told people that her family owned my parent's house and that we were their servants. Whenever confronted about it, she would just lie again to try to cover her ass. Fast forward 15 years and she's still a crazy bitch.

I'm sure Lindsay scares off friends as quickly as she can make them. She should work on learning to STFU.

Sooo...now she's picking up Russian hookers on Santa Monica so she won't have to go to clubs alone?

Crack tweets.

I wonder if Lindsay spends all day tracking her down (in between doing lines and trying to find out who's pants she's wearing).

Syd

And to think, we (I) used to think that Sam was the bad influence. Bitch seems positively normal compared to Linds.

Me: "Wish I could've too!"

Seriously though, this is what I always say when I'm in a Lindsay thread...

"Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

Sad that we automatically assume Lindsay is lying when Sam herself could be lying when she said it didn't happen...

Oh shiz, i thought Blohan was the cougar in the back LOL
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Gold Member

I can't hate her. She's bat shit crazy, but I'm rooting for her to get better. If Tina Fey likes her, it must say something.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information