Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Demi Moore is jealous of Ashton Kutcher’s relationship with Kim Kardashian

fgg

Default Demi Moore is jealous of Ashton Kutcher’s relationship with Kim Kardashian

Demi Moore is jealous of Ashton’s relationship with Kim Kardashian

A few weeks ago, Demi Moore started an asinine fight with Kim Kardashian on Twitter. The whole thing allegedly started when Kim posted a photo of herself and two friends with the caption “Big Pimpin’ w @SerenajWilliams @LaLaVazquez @Kelly_Rowland Love u girls!” This sent Demi into a tizzy, bitching and moaning about Kim’s use of the word “pimpin’”. If Demi’s sanctimonious bullsh-t wasn’t enough, Kim reacted with enough grace to make her the winner of the little Twitter war, and Kim ended up writing “Good point! I agree! It was just a song not literal.” Ugh.

Now the National Enquirer is reporting that there could be some additional backstory between this ridiculous Twitter Pimpin’ non-controversy. The Enquirer claims that Demi is totally jealous of Kim, because Kim and Ashton are friendly and flirt with each other and Ashton even talks about how much he likes Kim and Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Note to Ashton: Please don’t admit you watch the Kardashian show. Everyone watches it, but no one admits it. For good reason - it’s trashy as hell. Here’s more:
    Demi Moore is seething with jealously over hubby Ashton Kutcher’s “crush” on cute, curvy and newly single Kim Kardashian!

That’s the real story behind the cyber war that’s been raging between the two femme fatales, the Enquirer has learned.

Ashton, 32, and Kim, 29, struck up a friendship last year after she approached him to produce TV projects together - and Ashton’s been gushing about how “beautiful and intelligent” Kim is ever since, said a source.

“Ashton is a huge fan of ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians.’ But Demi says she can’t even bear to watch…”

Despite being married for more than four years, Demi, 47 still grapples with insecurities over her and Ashton’s 15 year age difference, the source added.

“And Kim flirts like crazy with Ashton, which drives Demi nuts…”
    “Demi saw an opportunity to publicly embarrass Kim, so she took it. It was her way of saying ‘back off,’” said the source…

Unfortunately, Demi’s plan to put Kim in her place backfired.

“Ashton ended up chastising Demi for starting the fight,” added the source.
    [From The National Enquirer, print edition, April 19, 2010]
    I actually believe this story because it makes a lot of sense. Demi’s Twitter attack on Kim kind of came out of nowhere, and I could see how Demi had been pissy about all things Kardashian for weeks or months until she found an opening to pick a fight with Kim. Now, do I believe that Ashton likes Kim or that they flirt? Probably not, in real life. But whatever minor relationship Kim and Ashton did have or do have was enough to piss off Demi.

I just now saw these photos of Kim from this week… uh, did she have some “work” done recently? She looks like a cat.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Demi Moore is jealous of Ashton’s relationship with Kim Kardashian

So that's what really sparked the bitter twitter...
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

She should be jealous. Ashton and Kim K. seem like they would make a better couple.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Elite Member

Demi needs to keep her insecurities off the internet. She's the only one who looks bad.

What did she expect when she married a man so much younger?

Quote Originally Posted by Classic Broad View Post
    I feel like this couple (Ashton) needs to be in the Celebrity Cheat Thread for 2010, Demi cannot stay young forever.

She is old, he is young and he is realizing he wants some young ass.

Breakup via twitter in 5, 4, 3....

Quote Originally Posted by Classic Broad View Post
    Werd. Especially someone who acts as immature as Ashton. HE's so annoying and she's so desperate.

I didn't realize Kim was 29. I thought she was older.
    "Just because I walked into a turd supermarket doesn't mean I have to buy anything." - John Oliver

It makes no sense at all. Why didn't she marry some old coot in his sixties - she would've been "the young one" then.

Now, she is seen as a desperate, aging woman trying to hold onto her younger, horny husband.

Gah, why would any woman want that? What a horrible way to live.

Oh and that top photo of Ashton? Looks like he's thinking, "WTF did I do???"

If he did leave Demi for Kim that would cause a stir amongst cougars. Since most of them worship Demi, it'd be hilarious if she ended up being the cougar who couldn't keep the toy boy.

And good luck trying to stop a man from finding another woman beautiful. Doesn't mean he's going to cheat, though. They're aren't all scumbags who will take "she's pretty" to hurting their partner.

Standing outside a KFC defending the Colonel

Bleh, if both Demi Moore and Kim Kardashian are Ashton Kutcher's type, then he must have a thing for women who have had too much plastic surgery.
    I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them. - George W. Bush

Quote Originally Posted by DitaPage* View Post
    If he did leave Demi for Kim that would cause a stir amongst cougars. Since most of them worship Demi, it'd be hilarious if she ended up being the cougar who couldn't keep the toy boy.

This will happen, Demi is an old fug hag,with shiity plain hair and 2 fug dauhters, or 3? I lost count.

ETA He looks to be so bored to death with Demi.

Bronze Member

Why is it that guys can marry a chick 20 years younger and thats fine. Demi is 15 years older , so what? Ashton is lucky he has her. Women are harder on women than men are. All ths cougar crap. What about these 60 years old guys with 20 year old wives. What should we call those guys? I'd say stupid. If they weren't rich the girl wouldn't be there. Ashton has his own money, so he is with Demi cause he wants to be.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information