Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nadya Suleman (Octomom) about to be out on her ass if she doesn't come up with $450k

fgg

Default Nadya Suleman (Octomom) about to be out on her ass if she doesn't come up with $450k

Octomom -- Pay By Tuesday or Else

Posted Mar 19th 2010 12:50PM by TMZ Staff
    TMZ has learned Octomom Nadya Suleman has until the end of business on Tuesday to either pay more than $450,000 for her house ... or she'll be on the receiving end of a foreclosure lawsuit.

As we first reported, Octo didn't make a balloon payment of $450,000 on March 10. She's also behind $4,139 on monthly payments.

The person who sold the house to Octo and holds the note, Amer Haddadin, tells TMZ he will give her until Tuesday to pay the two amounts, plus interest and attorney's fees, or his lawyer will file to foreclose on the house.

Amer says he owes the bank the same amount that Octo owes him, and he's about to go under.

As for why Octo isn't paying ... it's a mystery to Amer -- he says it's been radio silence.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0ieQgwv8E

pay up bitch! God knows she has been acting like she is made of money for the last year.

As for why Octo isn't paying ... it's a mystery to Amer

Wise up, guy. No one else is the least bit surprised.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

someone's gonna bail this bitch out, someone always does god i hate this woman

Playboy spread in 5...4...3...2...

Poor kids.

Wasn't this wench caught shopping around at Nordstrom by the paps not too long ago?
    Posted from my iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    Yes and Yes.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I feel the same. It'll be "for the sake of the children", yet those same people don't even blink over the rest of the worlds homeless children.

Happy trails to you...until we meet again.
    I love & miss you Dad.

Ugh. Somebody will be bailing her out forever cause they feel for that herd of kids. As for me, I think they'd be better off in foster care and she can live in a cardboard box in an alley.

If this bitch didn't have 8 kids to whore out for her charity cause she'd have been out on her fucked up ass a long time ago. Stupid waste of space.

In Benedict Cumberbatch's Velvet Tuxedo, USA

Amen!!
    “You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.” - Tom Hiddleston

how much did she pay for the damned place inthe first place? I thought that she'd only paid $500k..... balloon payment... weekly fees... what maddness is this?

ETA: $564k was the price she supposedly paid....

Found this in a comment section...
    Nadya was living in her mom’s house that was foreclosed on too (see a pattern here?). Her dad worked out a lease to own deal on this current house, but Octo has failed to keep her end of the deal. She was shifty though..it was HER money for the downpayment and the house asset went in her dad’s name. (Remember he told Oprah he only had $100 saved and needd help). No assets on paper = free govt money.
    She DID get lots of free upgrades to the house and was offered free wrap around care for ALL 14 of her kids. BUT, Octo fired them a week or so after all her kids were home from the hospital. She thought they were keeping her from her kids (truth is - they were mandated reporters and HAD to report to CPS anything they saw which endangered the kids). The babysitters she has now probably didn’t mind signing a confidentiality agreement whereas the Angels in Waiting would not!
    Lots of details to this story, but it all points to a scammer that has just been caught.

I cannot WAIT until Tuesday. I hope they take her kids away from her and throw her ass out.

I bet she is dismayed that her children aren't the moneymakers she thought they would be. I wonder if she resents them, and in turn tends to ignore and neglect them? It wouldn't surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by LucreziaBorgia View Post
    I bet she is dismayed that her children aren't the moneymakers she thought they would be. I wonder if she resents them, and in turn tends to ignore and neglect them? It wouldn't surprise me.
    The first set of nurses [the free ones] that were in the house when the octuplets left the hospital said that Nadya wasn't the least bit interested in the babies and seldom ever checked on them. The loving mother she played on camera was just for show.

I feel so sorry for those poor children.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information