Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston would consider getting back with an ex

Default Jennifer Aniston would consider getting back with an ex

Jennifer Aniston paves the way for a Brad Pitt reunion...sort of

Jennifer Aniston says she would happily get back with an ex, sparking rumours she would take back Brad Pitt

Posted: Friday 12 Mar 2010

JENNIFER Aniston has revealed she would happily get back together with an ex, sparking rumours she would take back ex-husband Brad Pitt.
    Actress Jennifer Aniston, who was famously married to Brad Pitt and previously dated Vince Vaughn and John Mayer, says she would consider rekindling an old romance because she thinks people can change.

When asked if she would get back with a former lover, Jennifer replied: “Absolutely. When you dated before maybe you were at a time in your life when you’re not ready and not mature enough to make a big commitment. But people change and you learn to accept the good and the bad.”

The 41-year-old screen beauty has been constantly linked to her Bounty Hunter co-star Gerard Butler and while she says he’s “lovely”, she insists they’re just good friends.

She told GMTV: "Gerry is lovely, he’s a real nice guy. But it seems I get linked to all my co-stars. There seems to be a formula - if you make a movie together, then you must be dating in real life. I don’t know who starts those rumours but I’m learning to ignore them."

OK! Magazine: First For Celebrity News :: Latest Celebrity News :: Jennifer Aniston paves the way for a Brad Pitt reunion...sort of

She told GMTV: "Gerry is lovely, he’s a real nice guy. But it seems I get linked to all my co-stars. There seems to be a formula - if you make a movie together, then you must be dating in real life. I don’t know who starts those rumours but I’m learning to ignore them."

Hey Jen - maybe the formula is based on you dating co-stars and setting up photos ops before the movie comes out?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I saw the clip of this interview... the question about getting back together with an ex is related to the movie. But of course, the tabs will run "Jen Will Take Brad Back!".

Other than Vaughn, what other co-star did she date?

I think the hub-bub over Gerard is fabricated by the media. They've promo'ed together and appear to get along really well. I haven't seen anything that looks like Jen is orchastrating a showmance.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    She told GMTV: "Gerry is lovely, heís a real nice guy. But it seems I get linked to all my co-stars. There seems to be a formula - if you make a movie together, then you must be dating in real life. I donít know who starts those rumours but Iím learning to ignore them."

Hey Jen - maybe the formula is based on you dating co-stars and setting up photos ops before the movie comes out?
    Or they decide to go to award shows together.

Come on Jenni. I used to be a fan but if you are so stupid that you answer leading questions like this...sigh. There's no hope.

Didn't Jenni already get back with an ex when she hooked up with Mayer again after he dumped her and pissed on her reputation?

Jenni would consider getting back with an ex because she already has!

I have never and would never take up with an ex. Learn from the experience and move on. As Montel says, exes are exes for a reason. I agree. You gave it a shot, it didn't work, why prolong the agony?

I donít know who starts those rumours but Iím learning to ignore them."
    Um, your publicist?

^ Fire him/them ... please!

great , I can see another 14511555485215215 magazine covers with the Brad, Angelina and Jen Story

She annoys me so much. If she keeps this shit up, I'll join the Brangeloonie camp.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    She told GMTV: "Gerry is lovely, heís a real nice guy. But it seems I get linked to all my co-stars. There seems to be a formula - if you make a movie together, then you must be dating in real life. I donít know who starts those rumours but Iím learning to ignore them."

maybe it's because she went on Oprah and told the world she and Vince were a item

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    She annoys me so much. If she keeps this shit up, I'll join the Brangeloonie camp.
    come to the dark side

-------

this is so much b/s, no woman would say "yes I'd get back with my ex" when he's with someone else and he has a plethora of kids with her

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I have never and would never take up with an ex. Learn from the experience and move on. As Montel says, exes are exes for a reason. I agree. You gave it a shot, it didn't work, why prolong the agony?
    I guess it would depend on why we split - if it was because one of us took time out to go an backpack across Europe/Australia etc for two years or moved far away with work and we met again years later and the spark was still there, then maybe I'd consider it. Or if we'd split because we were at different places in our lives but were now on the same page then yeah, I would consider it. However... If it was because he's been abusive in any way or had cheated then no way. I've given a cheater a second chance and he cheated again. I used to know with a couple who had dated in their teens until they were 20, split up, settled with other people, both ended up single again and ran into each other at a bike show 15 or 20 years later. They fell in love all over again and the last time I saw them they were extremely happy together.

So should Brad and Jen get back together? No. Would I like to see them get back together? Yes, if only to see the implosion of the Brangaloonies and the anti-Pitt Fanistons. The fall out would be immense and make for some great snarking and meltdowns.

You and me, both, Chilly. She aggravates me to no end. I dislike her almost as much as I dislike Beyounce and The Walking Vagina, er Madge, the kabbalist. You know that old crone...

Of course Aniston would consider taking an ex back; no one the hell else wants her! And any ex who would re-hook with The Chin is even worse than she is...

Isn't she boring? The Chinster is as plain and boring as her face is long. The only other female I can think of who assaults my visual senses in such a negative way is Sarah Jessica Parker. *foreleg digging in dusty ground aimlessly* "Pfffffllllt!"

You and me, both, Chilly. She aggravates me to no end. I dislike her almost as much as I dislike Beyounce and The Walking Vagina, er Madge.

Of course Aniston would consider taking an ex back; no one the hell else wants her! And any ex who would re-hook with The Chin is even worse than she is...

Isn't she boring? Has she done anything lately, a film? If so, I'm not interested anyway...I'd rather watch an exciting curling match!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information