Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chris Brown Says Tiger Woods Deserves A Second Chance

Silver Member

Default Chris Brown Says Tiger Woods Deserves A Second Chance

In an interview on the Mojo in the Morning radio show in Detroit on Wednesday, Chris Brown said he believes embattled golfer Tiger Woods deserves a second chance in the wake of the sex scandal that has exposed his private life.

"I know my fans gave me a second chance," said Brown, who is currently serving five years probation after pleading guilty to assaulting former girlfriend Rihanna last February. "I think people always deserve a second chance."

Brown said that he supported Woods, who appeared at a heavily managed press conference last week to make his first public apology after his multiple affairs were exposed in the wake of a Thanksgiving morning car crash.
    "I hope he gets back on the field and does his thing, 'cause he is the best at it," said Brown, who referred to the Rihanna incident as a "hiccup and a major mistake" during the lighthearted phone interview with the radio station. His career appears to have taken a hit as a result of the assault his latest album, Graffiti has stalled out short of 300,000 copies after nearly three months in stores.

"Whatever [Woods'] personal life is, and this goes for me and him, his personal life is his personal life," he said. "Nobody has the right to place judgment or make any judgment on anybody else's personal life when they're not directly involved with them."

Brown said he caught glimpses of the Woods apology on TV and opined, "He plays golf. That's his sport, that's his hobby, that's his love, that's what people love him for. They don't love him for the other stuff that they talk about. ... Even with me, I do music, I sing songs, I'm an entertainer, I'm a performer. But people make mistakes."

Asked if he would ever reach out to Woods, Brown said he'd rather be a fan from afar, confident that the golfer has people in his inner circle who can help him. "I think people have to realize that everybody's human," he said. "The good thing is, if you learn from your mistakes, then that's a part of life. I think that's a part of living and learning from mistakes and becoming a better person and growing from situations."

When it was suggested that some radio programmers were holding back on playing his music in the wake of the scandal, Brown said he believed he was being unfairly treated. "It's not like I hold a grudge, though," he said. "I know that people have their certain opinions, and certain people might come around ... take a little bit more time to be as forgiving as other people."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/163...ris__18_.jhtml

HAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahaha awesome endorsement
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Yeah, that's the guy you want on your side.

There is big difference between a man who cheats on his woman and a man who beats the shit out of his woman.

I think Tiger deserves a second chance but brown can just get lost.

The jokes write themselves.

Oh gawd, where do I start on this bountiful buffet of potential snark?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

He already had a second chance. And a third, and a fourth, and a fifth. Aw let's face it, this man is all about having more than one shot!

stfu Chris!!

Crime is a public matter, asshole.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

That's just too damned hilarious. Chris Brown? Fucking moron...
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Chris Brown Says Tiger Woods Deserves A Second Chance

Translation: Chris Brown believes that Chris Brown deserves a second chance, and he's just using Tiger as a smokescreen.

Quote Originally Posted by BlameItOnVanity View Post
    There is big difference between a man who cheats on his woman and a man who beats the shit out of his woman.

I think Tiger deserves a second chance but brown can just get lost.
    Exactly. Beating the shit out of your girlfriend and cheating on your wife with strippers/cocktail waitresses in every zip code are two different things. Both are wrong, but to different degrees.

Tiger's a sports star, and once he starts winning trophies again he'll get his second chance.

Go away Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post

Translation: Chris Brown believes that Chris Brown deserves a second chance, and he's just using Tiger as a smokescreen.
    Haha. Great re-write

Haha good one, I bet this is an endorsement Tiger is proud of!

Default "This reminds me of the time I beat the shit out of Rihana"

If Chris was smart he'd STFU until everything blows over. No sense in constantly reminding people what you did at every opportunity.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information