Thread: Jon Gosselin and TLC settle

Default Jon Gosselin and TLC settle

Jon Gosselin and TLC end dispute – The Marquee Blog - CNN.com Blogs

Jon Gosselin and TLC end dispute
    Posted: 01:41 PM ET

According to a statement released by Laurie Goldberg, senior vice president for communications for TLC, "TLC has reached a settlement with Jon Gosselin and will be undertaking procedural steps to conclude the litigation. All terms of the settlement are confidential. The whole Gosselin family remain under contract with TLC. "

Such a settlement could clear the way for the return of the clan from “Jon & Kate Plus 8” to the airwaves. The show was yanked after Gosselin put the network on notice to cease and desist filming, claiming it was detrimental to his children. TLC responded with a breach of contract suit against him.

Wife Kate reportedly has her own deal with TLC for a solo show. No word on whether the original show is slated to return.

Update, 2:08 p.m. Jon Gosselin’s attorney, Mark Jay Heller, released the following statement on the settlement with TLC:

“Jon has expressed his desire to close the litigation chapter of Jon and Kate Plus 8 and although all terms are confidential, he is hopeful that TLC will move forward with the best interests of the Gosselin family. Sometimes litigants that kiss and make up find their relationship is much better the second time around. As Jon’s attorney, I truly hope that this new adventure for TLC and the Gosselins is a much more joyful journey.”

In other words Mark Heller is hoping they hire Jon again because he wants to get paid!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Hit By Ban Bus!

Countdown to the second marriage next year during sweeps.....

Damage is done, I severely doubt anyone would tune into this mess anymore.

Aww damn. I was enjoying this. Seeing this broke lazy ass scramble for dollars mooching off broads younger than him until his babydick drove them away and generally making a complete jackass out of himself was way more fun than watching those poor kids with cameras in their faces 24/7.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Now that he's back on TV, does this means that Hailey Glassman loves him again??

Thread Information