Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Nicole Kidman's love changed Keith Urban's life

Default How Nicole Kidman's love changed Keith Urban's life

Keith Urban

Nicole Kidman may play many roles actress, mother, wife but for husband Keith Urban there's another that's equally important: muse.

"It's been a profound impact [on my songwriting] to meet somebody who offered me a life and helped me become the person I wanted to be," Urban, 42, tells PEOPLE Country for its March issue.

As Urban tells it, sometimes Kidman's influence is literal. Take "My Heart Is Open," a track from his 2009 Defying Gravity album. "My wife and I had been out a couple of times and I wondered how she felt about me," he says, describing the song's inspiration. "It came out as, 'How is your heart?' She said, 'It's open.' "

Says Urban, "My God, what a beautiful answer."

Kidman, also 42, has also helped her husband through dark times, including a stint in Betty Ford Center for his alcohol addiction, and the Aussie singer says that, and the birth of his daughter Sunday Rose in 2008, has opened him up.

"I felt the power of love in all its phases," he says. "There was an expansion of color and joy."

As for daughter Sunday, there's the possibility that she could be just as much of a muse for Urban as her mother. "The next few months will be all about writing," he says. "I don't know how she's going to be a part of that yet." But, he adds, she's already given him "a new joy, a new sense of purpose."

How Nicole Kidman's Love Changed Keith Urban's Life - Keith Urban, Nicole Kidman : People.com
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I know I know...."better man"....blah blah blah. How many times does this make?

aaaw, i believe him. he sounds sincere and seems to be a nice guy.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

His hair...why is it always so wrong?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

He and Nicole have a pact - "Let's fuck up our hair". Seems to be working.

You guys crack me up. He says something heartfeld and "profound" and all everyone comments on is his bad hair!!! LOL!!!

Don't buy a single word of it. I just don't. I tend to believe Lainey, who has basically said that Keith is an employee of Nicole.

Obviously, I don't know what the truth is, but she seems like such an ice queen and joyless. Almost like there is something sinister going on behind the scenes. I just get that feeling...

I don't buy them as a couple at all. They just seem so misfit and off. She just looks joyless.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Don't buy a single word of it. I just don't. I tend to believe Lainey, who has basically said that Keith is an employee of Nicole.

Obviously, I don't know what the truth is, but she seems like such an ice queen and joyless. Almost like there is something sinister going on behind the scenes. I just get that feeling...
    Well, if he's an employee, then he earned is keep with this article...

He loves his wife so much that he has to be drunk in order to be able to be around her.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Syd

The damn title to this thread made me want to gag.

Hit By Ban Bus!

pooh on all ya'll I like them together. He's been on Ellen quite a few times and he's always talking about his daughter or Nicole.

I'm happy for them, he's cute and she's um working on it - at least her hair is back to curly and red.

I refuse to be negative about his couple.

I heard him sing on that telethon for Haiti, and I have to say, he has a surprisingly nice voice.

I took my son to see him in concert. I wasn't a fan but, my son was obsessed with KU so I ponied up the money and went. I have to say that this was one of the best shows I have ever seen (I have seen just about anyone who is anyone in the rock world). He was awesome. He sounded great - great singer / phenomenal guitar player / great showman. It was soooo refreshing to see someone in concert that didn't have fake backing tracks and dancing bimbos on stage. The Wreckers (Michelle Branch) opened up and they were good too - not awesome but really good. He is not your typical country guy. He was more like a Tom Petty than a George Strait.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    pooh on all ya'll I like them together. He's been on Ellen quite a few times and he's always talking about his daughter or Nicole.

I'm happy for them, he's cute and she's um working on it - at least her hair is back to curly and red.

I refuse to be negative about his couple.
    Im with you!
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information