Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nikki Sixx and Kat Von D are over

Default Nikki Sixx and Kat Von D are over

Nikki fans rejoice!

SIXX AND VON D SPLIT

MOTLEY CRUE rocker NIKKI SIXX has ended his romance with TV tattoo artist KAT VON D.
    The pair began dating in 2007, following Von D's divorce from fellow tattooist Oliver Peck.
    But Sixx has released a statement announcing the love affair is over.
    He says, "I want to wish Katherine (Kat Von D) nothing but the best in her life. She has loved and inspired the hell outta me and I know I have done the same for her in these almost two years we ruled the earth together. We are taking a break from our relationship for reasons that we will choose to keep personal. You won't find me saying a bad word about her and I don’t believe vice versa… we have too much wonderful history together to ever deface that."

24 January 2010 23:07

Motley Crue - Sixx And Von D Split - Contactmusic News
    So much for soul mates. The article doesn't even mention the fiance she dumped to be with Sixx.
    "Just because I walked into a turd supermarket doesn't mean I have to buy anything." - John Oliver

Oh what a surprise... but didn't she date Roy Orbisons son before that guy? Who cares...
    "Well isn't that special"

Well this thread should give us some hits from out there.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Where are the Nikki-tards??? *taps foot impatently*
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

So she got another rung up on the ladder and decided to ditch the aging rockboy?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

"I want to wish Katherine (Kat Von D) nothing but the best in her life. She has loved and inspired the hell outta me and I know I have done the same for her in these almost two years we ruled the earth together. We are taking a break from our relationship for reasons that we will choose to keep personal. You won't find me saying a bad word about her and I don’t believe vice versa… we have too much wonderful history together to ever deface that."

I like how he worded that.Very sweet.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I read it as she dumped him and he's hoping she doesn't start talking shit about him.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Seriously, no freakshow are here yet??? WTF? No love for GR?

Yes and now that skank is having an obsession about Ville Valo, who is not hot but he doesn't deserve another crazy junkie in his live again.

I have listened some new Him tracks, this one is good, same kind of quitar work as in the beginning.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

I didn't think they would last this long. Glad he/she have moved on. Kat will look for another famous guy she can leach off, and Nikki will look for another young skank before he ages much more. Carry on.....

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    Yes and now that skank is having an obsession about Ville Valo, who is not hot but he doesn't deserve another crazy junkie in his live again.

I have listened some new Him tracks, this one is good, same kind of quitar work as in the beginning.
    She's had an obsession about him (and HIM) for a long time. I was thinking the same, "I hope she stays away from him".
    "Well isn't that special"

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    She's had an obsession about him (and HIM) for a long time. I was thinking the same, "I hope she stays away from him".
    I think she has had obsessions over several of her last guys. She is just looking for someone to get her in the press, after a while she will tire of the next guy, too.

I think Steve-O said she cheated on her hubby with Ville at one point. Maybe they got back together?

ETA: That is, if Steve-O is a credible source.
    Last edited by Pippin69; January 25th, 2010 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Wrong word.
    "Just because I walked into a turd supermarket doesn't mean I have to buy anything." - John Oliver

Shelly, I know too that she has had an obsession, but I would never have tought that Ville would go that low. And I don't think he has gone that low.

Quote Originally Posted by Pippin69 View Post
    I think Steve-O said she cheated on her hubby with Ville at one point. Maybe they got back together?

ETA: That is, if Steve-O is a credible source.
    It is weird if they had some fucking business, because I have heard that Ville has said that he has tried one night things few times and it was awful to him. Pretty embarrasing if they shagged because then everyone knows that it was not good.

Hasn't there been some talk about the new Him album that it is about Kat, but at least one song is about violent rape. But the new stuff is better than that butterfly killing crap.

And Ville is suppose to be clean now, would he really get together with a junkie? Or then this is another business thing, he is good at business stuff.¨

And to clear this thing, I'm not a Him fan, I'm just finnish and Him is the only band worth gossiping in here.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    "I want to wish Katherine (Kat Von D) nothing but the best in her life. She has loved and inspired the hell outta me and I know I have done the same for her in these almost two years we ruled the earth together. We are taking a break from our relationship for reasons that we will choose to keep personal. You won't find me saying a bad word about her and I don’t believe vice versa… we have too much wonderful history together to ever deface that."

I like how he worded that.Very sweet.
    I like how his PR worded it....
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information