Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Author Jackie Collins claims she had affair with Marlon Brando when she was just 15

Default Author Jackie Collins claims she had affair with Marlon Brando when she was just 15

'Marlon Brando seduced me at 15': Jackie Collins tells of affair with film icon
    By Richard Simpson
    Last updated at 1:14 AM on 15th January 2010

Comments (0) Add to My Stories

Jackie Collins has made the shocking revelation that screen legend Marlon Brando had sex with her when she was only 15.

The best-selling author says Brando seduced her at a Hollywood party - days after she had been expelled from a school in England.

Miss Collins, now 72, said yesterday: 'Marlon was in his early 30s and I was about to be 16.

Marlon Brando in The Wild One in 1953 and Jackie Collins in 1954

'He sent someone over to me at a party to say, "Marlon thinks you're great looking and have a great body and would like to meet you".

'We had a very brief but fabulous affair - he was at the height of his fame and glamour.'

Had Miss Collins, then a budding actress, made her allegations public at the time, Brando, one of the most iconic figures of the 20th century, would have faced up to four years in prison.

Jackie Collins as she is today

Under Californian law the age of sexual consent is 18.

Any man who has sex with a girl under 18 where there is more than a three-year age difference between them is breaking the law.

The affair would, according to Miss Collins's recollection, have been in the summer of 1953, shortly before she turned 16.

Brando would in fact have been 29.

Miss Collins has spoken previously of Brando coming on to her at a party, but has never been so explicit about the fact that they actually had a sexual relationship.

In 1995, she told the Daily Mail: 'I didn't know any better and he was very thin then.

He was my favourite movie star - I'd seen The Wild One 26 times - and then I met him at a party.

'He stared straight at my 39in chest - men often talk to my chest - and said, "That's a great looking body you have, little girl". It was a mutual attraction. He had girlfriends but I didn't care.

'It was such a thrill for me because it was the most amazing introduction to Hollywood. I had only been there a week and there was my favourite movie star coming on to me.

'I saw him on and off for a while and then it was over. He was a great character.'

Not only was her affair with Brando illegal, it was also the cause of a rift between her and her elder sister, actress Joan Collins, who also had a relationship with Brando.

Since Brando's death in 2004 a number of women have come forward to reveal his dark side.

In 2005 his third wife, Tarita Teriipia, claimed in a book that he had behaved inappropriately toward their daughter Cheyenne.

According to Tarita, Cheyenne wrote in her diary that her father used to massage her 'as if he wanted me to pretend we were making love'.
    Tarita speculated that the abuse could have contributed to her daughter's decision to commit suicide later in her life.

And in 2007 Maria Schneider, Brando's co-star in the explicit film Last Tango In Paris, told the Mail that he had insisted on adding the controversial scene in which he pins her face down on a floor and performs a sex act on her.

Read more: 'Marlon Brando seduced me at 15': Jackie Collins tells of affair with film icon | Mail Online

Sounds like Marlon had all the manners of a Sasquatch.

I love this whole bit...

'We had a very brief but fabulous affair - he was at the height of his fame and glamour.'
    This all happened years ago. Another time. Another era.

I am by no means an adovocate of grown men having anything to do with ladies under age at all.

But, a part of me likes how Jackie Collins describes it. This is all quite horrible of me.

Hit By Ban Bus!

did she have a beak? she looks like she could swoop down and steal your big mac.

Gold Member

Jackie Collins is 72? Wow, always thought she looked great but really didn't know she was that old.

So Marlon had sex with her when she was only 15? I also heard that he was inappropriate with his daughter Cheyenne when she was a teenager (Cheyenne later committed suicide).

In 2005 his third wife, Tarita Teriipia, claimed in a book that he had behaved inappropriately toward their daughter Cheyenne.

According to Tarita, Cheyenne wrote in her diary that her father used to massage her 'as if he wanted me to pretend we were making love'.
    Tarita speculated that the abuse could have contributed to her daughter's decision to commit suicide later in her life.
    Whoa, never heard that before. Geez.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnConnor View Post
    did she have a beak? she looks like she could swoop down and steal your big mac.
    Soooomebody had a nose job.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    So Marlon had sex with her when she was only 15? I also heard that he was inappropriate with his daughter Cheyenne when she was a teenager (Cheyenne later committed suicide).
    Yes, and I think I've heard something else unpleasant about him along those lines as well. I never liked him anyway but UGH. His poor children. BOTH of them SO monumentally fucked up. That doesn't just come out of nowhere. I can't stand the sight of him now. This new story just reinforces it. Too bad.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Gross, what a perv. (the bit about his daughter)

One of the Discovery channels had a program on Brando, in which his son
    Christian's mother, several of his close friends and associates, biographers
    etc. talked about him. Although some remained loyal and fond of him until
    the end, ALL of them talked about his insanity, his character flaws.
    Christian's mother, who now lives in a trailer in Tahiti, said that the fight
    for their son was only started so that SHE wouldn't get the child. Brando
    himself almost spent no quality time with the boy (who later murdered
    his sister's lover). He made all sorts of crazy demands on his friends, many
    of whom were so under his influence they might as well have murdered
    for him, too. He had one friend, a woman, who had a lot of animals, including
    a few parrots. Especially in his later, bedridden, years, he'd call her and
    ask to put the parrots on the phone and then have hours long conversations
    with the parrots....... He was so addicted to food, they had to literally
    padlock the fridges in his estate!!!!! He'd often call people from outside his
    estate to buy food and have them throw it over the gates into his yard,
    every time he was on a diet.
    He used women as if they were objects, was verbally abusive to his
    women (also in front of his children) and depreciative to his children,
    except Cheyenne who was the apple of his eye. But with her he made
    the mistake to indulge her in everything. She was hospitalized in a
    mental institution and he took her out because he didn't like the idea
    of having a child in such a place, claiming all she needed was his love
    and care, but after a short while he left her on her own again.
    The people in the program also claimed that the only reason why he
    was so openly present and supportive of Christian during the murder
    trial, was because he was incensed that his son would make so much
    trouble for HIM, Marlon!!!! During the trial he told Christian for the
    first time in his life that he loved him!!!! But that was "under oath",
    and he also told some blatant lies under oath.....
    To Brando sr. the trial was like a showbiz event and he had acted
    respectful in court, but in reality he thought the whole case was
    beneath him and too much fuss about nothing (a man was killed!).
    It was truly shocking to hear how totally nuts he really was.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    Ugh, really?
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by JohnConnor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    Soooomebody had a nose job.
    that was my first thought too! holy cow that's a huge change!

i've never understood how you can change your nose that much. where does all of the excess skin go that used to cover the much larger nose? they can't cut it off because you'd have a huge scar, right?

'He stared straight at my 39in chest - men often talk to my chest - and said, "That's a great looking body you have, little girl".

please, this had nothing to do with her breasts and everything to do with her nose/face!!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    'He stared straight at my 39in chest - men often talk to my chest - and said, "That's a great looking body you have, little girl".

please, this had nothing to do with her breasts and everything to do with her nose/face!!
    If it even happened, please! I doubt he noticed her for all the other women throwing themselves at him.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by philbert_wormly View Post
    I love this whole bit...

This all happened years ago. Another time. Another era.

I am by no means an adovocate of grown men having anything to do with ladies under age at all.

But, a part of me likes how Jackie Collins describes it. This is all quite horrible of me.
    Well, I agree with you. I like hearing a woman actually say she had sex voluntarily with an older man when she was 15 and that she remembers it fondly and without regret. I get so sick of this persistent stereotype that sex for teen girls is so inherently damaging and that girls only have sex because they crave acceptance, attention, etc. because the underlying belief is that girls/women don't really have physical cravings for sex, it's only something we do to get validation from men. That's old Victorian bullshit. Also, I disagree that all sex engaged in by teen girls and older men is inherently destructive while no one expects a teen boy to be 'damaged' by getting it on with an older woman. Sure, some people are taken advantage of and some will feel used/broken hearted when the affair ends, but just as many are stoked to be getting it on with some guy they think is the hottest thing on earth and when they are older they will look back on it wistfully (I know from experience).

I love Jackie and I devour her books. No, they aren't literary masterpieces but I don't have to prove my intellect by sticking up my nose at guilty pleasures. If you want to totally get lost in a book for a little mental escape, pick up one of hers. Her characters are awesome. She and her sister Joan always seemed like very sexy women to me, nothing little girlish about either one of them.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information