Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rosie O'Donnell moves on from Kelli Carpenter

Default Rosie O'Donnell moves on from Kelli Carpenter

Rosie O's New Partner In Pussy?

Rosie O'Donnell really hasn't been seen with a new piece since splitting up with her longtime partner a few months ago, but here she is strolling through Miami with a ladyfriend. A ladyfriend who she may or may not be clapping clits with in the early morning hours.
    But good for Rosie if her ladyfriend is munchin' the socks right off of her. Actually, I hope Rosie's ladyfriend is eating her Dorito pie until those evil CROCS go flying off her feet and land in a trash can. If her ladyfriend can do that, she should get a damn Nobel Peace Prize.
    I'm sure Rosie wears CROCS because it feels like her feet are in the middle of a vagina sandwich. But it would be much more attractive if she walked around with two silicone pussies on her feet instead.

Dlisted | Be Very Afraid

Rosie O'Donnellreally hasn't been seen with a new piece since splitting up with her longtime partner a few months ago, but here she is strolling through Miami with a ladyfriend. A ladyfriend who she may or may not be clapping clits with in the early morning hours.
    But good for Rosie if her ladyfriend is munchin' the socks right off of her. Actually, I hope Rosie's ladyfriend is eating her Dorito pie until those evil CROCS go flying off her feet and land in a trash can. If her ladyfriend can do that, she should get a damn Nobel Peace Prize.

I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Chalet called it!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yay Chalet. Unfortunately I find it really sexist the way lesbians are always vulgarly described.

I don't know how Kelly put up with her, Rosie is hideous.

Quote Originally Posted by collateral damage View Post
    Yay Chalet. Unfortunately I find it really sexist the way lesbians are always vulgarly described.
    hello? don't you read Dlisted? He's vulgar about everything. and i LOVE it! Michael K is THE best.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

^^
    michael d is just as vulgar describing gays (and he is one). he's vulgar - and hilarious - describing everyone. it's just humour.

eta: msdeb, we posted at the same time. my post was directed at damaged, not you.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Hit By Ban Bus!

Oh I didn't mean you guys. I didn't see your post sputnik. I just feel bad for laughing! And it really grosses me out because it's Rosie.

No I don't really read this guy but the style sounds familiar so I probably have over time not knowing it.

I love Michael K. I need to remember to not drink my morning coffee while reading him.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Chalet called it!
    Didn't Chalet say the woman is in her 20s or something. This woman pictured with Rosie doesn't look 20-something.
    There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.

Bronze Member

I love dlisted!!

Rosie would look half way decent if she brushed her hair and lost a lil weight.

Well I hope she find happiness.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Rosie would never look halfway decent. She infected with the bitters. No hope for that.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticlady View Post
    Didn't Chalet say the woman is in her 20s or something. This woman pictured with Rosie doesn't look 20-something.
    Yeah I don't think this woman is in her 20s. I couldn't find her age but here is an article about her. She has 6 kids, 5 are adopted. Meet Tracy Kachtick-Anders: Artist, writer, inventor, doula and lesbian single mother of six

the woman went to school and then on to college in Texas, then worked in Mexico for 3 years and then lived in Seattle for 25 years ... so yeah, she's definitely not in her 20s...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by collateral damage View Post
    Rosie would never look halfway decent. She infected with the bitters. No hope for that.
    Lol you are right. I was just trying to find something nice to say about this woman.

Quote Originally Posted by goldstar View Post

Rosie would look half way decent if she brushed her hair and lost a lil weight.
    Rosie is one ugly broad. Her personality totally fucks it up for her. She's an angry lesbian. She could lose hundreds of pounds, and wear a Ken Paves wig, and that wouldn't help.

never mind the Paves wig, i hate him. Raquel Welch
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information