Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Elin Nordegren: Standing by Tiger Woods?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Elin Nordegren: Standing by Tiger Woods?

Although there are seemingly marriage-crushing reports concerning her husband, Elin Nordegren may still stand by her man.
    People magazine reports that the Swedish model will probably stay married to Tiger Woods, who she wed in 2004 and has two children, Sam, 2, and Charlie, 10 months.
    Nordegren comes from a divorced family herself, whose parents separated when she was just 6 years old. “That’s not something she’s likely going to want to do to [her children with Woods] Sam and Charlie,” a close friend of Nordegren told. “She really believes in the importance of parents staying together.”
    Woods has apologized for his “transgressions” numerous times, and friends are supporting him. One close source to the golfers says, “He’s not perfect; we all know that now. But he’s a good father, and he wants to be a good husband, too.”
    Friends of Nordegren’s have also said she knew of Wood’s outings, but he promised he would change. “Elin had talked to other golfers and their wives about Tiger’s wild parties,” a friend told the magazine. “When she asked Tiger about it, he said he would stop doing it. And she believed him. But he never did.”
    People is also reporting that Woods and Nordegren have had a hard relationship for the past two years and have been in a few public arguments.
    “Don’t let the pretty blond thing fool you –- she is tough,” another source tells People. “She’s a fighter, and I am sure she’s fighting like hell right now, to keep her family intact, but also to make sure Tiger will always be haunted by this.”
    Elin Nordegren may stay with Tiger Woods

“She really believes in the importance of parents staying together.”
    I hope this isn't true because parents who are unhappy together are not good for kids.

Gold Member

It's her choice to stand by her husband but I don't think I could forgive so many women in such a short space of time. He didn't use protection and told one of his "girls" that he loved her. He's horrible and will do it again. Would she want her daughter to grow up knowing mummy was a doormat and unhappy?

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

In other words, this is quite possibly the stupidest female in the universe right now.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ what she said.

way to be a great example of a doormat to your children.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Ok, just to play devil's advocate, there are stories that as soon as the fight happened and the first stories surfaced he confessed all to her and she has been trying to figure out if there's something to salvage. For me-and probably most women-it would be hard to find anything to salvage but then again, I'm not in her shoes, I don't have two kids under 2 and living in a foreign country married to a high powered man from that country. She may be worried about custody, etc., since there's no guarantee a court would allow her to take those kids to Sweden to live should he decide to contest any such plan.

Now, devil's advocate over. IS SHE FUCKING NUTS?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Stupid ! She is a doormat and nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by joker321 View Post
    Stupid ! She is a doormat and nothing more.

I don't think so. Doormats don't swing golf clubs...

I think maybe she genuinely loves him and is less concerned about public perception than she is about her family. I don't see why the woman can't take some time and really weigh her options without being vilified.

That said, she is definitely a stronger woman than me. If I were in her shoes, somebody would be in jail by now.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Good point. Isn't it better to think things through before making such a huge decision? She's no doormat. She's just not going to make a rash decision. I'll imagine her mother is telling her to think long and hard about her options, what she wants, etc. And I do think she loves the cheating scumbag.

There's also that thing that some women get when this happens and the husband stays, which is 'I won, bitches'. Not sure if she won much but I know people who have felt that way.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Good point. Isn't it better to think things through before making such a huge decision? She's no doormat. She's just not going to make a rash decision. I'll imagine her mother is telling her to think long and hard about her options, what she wants, etc. And I do think she loves the cheating scumbag.

There's also that thing that some women get when this happens and the husband stays, which is 'I won, bitches'. Not sure if she won much but I know people who have felt that way.
    She won what "the std lottery" ?

won?

won what? a husband who'll stick his dick in anything that has a pussy? some prize.

i couldn't care less if she stays - except for the gossip factor, it doesn't affect me. but i'd say to any woman in her situation that she'd be a fool to saty. this wasn't an affair, the guy's a whoremaster, and that won't change. people are what they are.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

The "I'm Married to the Biggest Cheater in the Nation - 2009" award.

Quote Originally Posted by DolceVita View Post
    It's her choice to stand by her husband but I don't think I could forgive so many women in such a short space of time. He didn't use protection and told one of his "girls" that he loved her. He's horrible and will do it again. Would she want her daughter to grow up knowing mummy was a doormat and unhappy?
    Quote Originally Posted by joker321 View Post
    She won what "the std lottery" ?
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    won?

won what? a husband who'll stick his dick in anything that has a pussy? some prize.

i couldn't care less if she stays - except for the gossip factor, it doesn't affect me. but i'd say to any woman in her situation that she'd be a fool to saty. this wasn't an affair, the guys a whoremaster, and that won't change. people are what they are.
    Am I the only person who knows people who have stayed with cheaters because that means they've won over the other wo/men? The wo/man may have gone off to cheat but it didn't mean anything and when push came to shove the wo/man stayed with their partner/spouse. To some people that's important. I wouldn't do it, particularly after something like this, but it takes all kinds.

Now, of course, I'm looking at mr butt with great suspicion. He looks nervous. Hmmm....

--Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I don't think so. Doormats don't swing golf clubs...

I think maybe she genuinely loves him and is less concerned about public perception than she is about her family. I don't see why the woman can't take some time and really weigh her options without being vilified.

That said, she is definitely a stronger woman than me. If I were in her shoes, somebody would be in jail by now.
    She a stronger women .The man she married risked her life with std's and she's a stronger women. She a fool with a golf club. Next!

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Am I the only person who knows people who have stayed with cheaters because that means they've won over the other wo/men? The wo/man may have gone off to cheat but it didn't mean anything and when push came to shove the wo/man stayed with their partner/spouse. To some people that's important. I wouldn't do it, particularly after something like this, but it takes all kinds.

Now, of course, I'm looking at mr butt with great suspicion. He looks nervous. Hmmm....
    I know people who've stayed, after an affair. This is another issue. This a pathology, not an affair

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information