Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whoopi Goldberg storms off set of The View, heated debate over Tiger Woods scandal

Default Whoopi Goldberg storms off set of The View, heated debate over Tiger Woods scandal

U.S. TV chat show host Whoopi Goldberg walked off The View over the Tiger Woods scandal story.
    The female panel who host The View every day - Whoopi, Joy Behar, Sherri Shepherd, Elizabeth Hassleback and Barbara Walters - got into a heated discussion about Tiger Woods and his alleged affairs.
    After Whoopi claimed she didn't care about the stories, Walters told her she should: 'Go home then,' so an angry Whoopi jumped up from the table and stormed off before Walters told her to come back.

Whoopi Goldberg said she wasn't interested in discussing the Tiger Woods scandal on U.S. show The View yesterday

The incident started when the women began talking about whether Tiger should lose his endorsements over the recent scandal.
    Whoopi had remained completely silent during the exchange until Walters asked her: 'Whoopi what is going through your mind?'
    As the crowd cheered Whoopi replied: 'I am bored out of my mind.' Walters then interrupted her as she pointed her finger, saying: 'You brought it up, you brought it up'.
    Whoopi then told her: 'I brought it up because it something that we all decided we should talk about about.

She then walked out after fellow host Barbara Walters (far right) jokingly told her to go home, saying it was an important issue

'But here is my absolute honest opinion. Whether they get back together or not, is not going to put any food on my table.
    'Whether they come.... Whether he, things, his endorsements get gone, is not going to make sure that my child is doing all the stuff that she is supposed to be doing.'
    But Walters then told her: 'But we should discuss it and if you don't want to you might as well go home.'
    Whoopi hit back with: 'Alright then,' and got out of her chaired and walked off before Walters went: 'Don't you dare.'

After walking off Whoopi then reluctantly return to her seat

Whoopi reluctantly returned to her seat and went: 'My point is that for me, one of those subjects where people demand that you live up to their expectations is outrageous.
    'And when you are talking about someone who is a role model, you want to emulate him, you want to be as good a golfer as him, you want to be as good as him on the green, on the course, ok, I understand that you want to follow that, but you cannot, there are too many human beings out here, that are looking at us, saying : 'I want you to be like this because I want to be like you'.
    But if Tiger had this happen and everything turns out to be ok, and then somebody else tries it and it isn't ok, is it Tiger's fault because that person held him up as a role model?
    Hassleback then cut in: 'Cheating isn't illegal is it the last time I looked?' And Whoopi added: 'That's what's making me mad.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1233321/Whoopi-Goldberg-storms-set-TV-heated-debate-Tiger-Woods-scandal.html#ixzz0Ym9QHaJE

But what if it's cheating-cheating?

The View gets more ridiculous by the day.

Elite Member

Barbara is annoying and out of touch and really needs to STFU most of the time. That being said, I don't think it was that big of a deal when I was watching it yesterday.

Oh No She Di'int!

It does irk me sometimes that they seem to blow shit outta proportion just to make their hen-clucking seem important and relevant.

Happy trails to you...until we meet again.
    I love & miss you Dad.

I wish Joy would kick all their asses and be done with it.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I overheard two women stocking shelves at Target talking about this the other day. Their discussion on what would happen with the prenup was more interesting and compelling than any of the hens on the freakin' View.

I watched that episode, I was only half paying attention when I saw Whoopi get up and I thought she was going to do something to Barbara lol. I think Whoopi needs to stop acting like her say is the final say in every damn subject. I can only stand Joy on there because she just makes a joke about everything, that's how bad it's gotten.
    ~ Det. Benson's certified b!tch ~

And Elizabeth was quiet? Im surprised I havent heard her name yet in all this. Whatd she and Sherri do?

The view = crap for old people , before they die.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I overheard two women stocking shelves at Target talking about this the other day. Their discussion on what would happen with the prenup was more interesting and compelling than any of the hens on the freakin' View.
    Funny, I overheard two guys looking at the tabloids in the checkout line and they were saying Tiger "cheated down". I chuckled.

YouTube - Family Guy - The View
    Ever see the Family Guy version of 'The View'?

Gold Member

But I do agree with WHoopi. I mean, what he does, is his own business. If he is cheating on his wife, then it as an issue between the two of them. Oh, and the many mistresses he has

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    And Elizabeth was quiet? Im surprised I havent heard her name yet in all this. Whatd she and Sherri do?
    The discussion had nothing to do with gay marriage or the world being round, so they had nothing to say...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information