Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mariah Carey diva demands: needs 2 people to lower her onto a sofa

Default Mariah Carey diva demands: needs 2 people to lower her onto a sofa

When Mariah Carey was in England last week, she gave an exclusive interview to GMTV, which is like England’s Good Morning America. Mariah did the interview with Kate Garraway, who in turn gave an interview to New Magazine about Mariah’s backstage diva antics. The Daily Mail has excerpts from Garraway’s interview, and this stuff is hilarious. Now, Mariah has denied that she’s a diva, over and over and over. And yet… she continues to show up late, demands snow-white kittens and doves, and she’s not able to walk on her own two feet, Mariah is wonderful about this stuff. The rumors persist. Probably because she’s a f-cking diva. Personally, I love her this way, just because it’s funny to imagine. Anyway, my favorite part is that Mariah can’t even sit down by herself - she needs two people to lower her onto a couch:
    She insisted on bringing her own butterfly-shaped confetti to the X Factor and left the normally affable television host Phillip Schofield furious with her tardiness. And now presenter Kate Garraway has revealed more of Mariah Carey’s diva-style behaviour following the singer’s appearance on GMTV.
    Miss Garraway, 42, said the star - the world’s best-selling female artist - stunned producers by having two people to lower her on to the famous GMTV sofa.
    She said the singer also had an entourage watching to ensure she was being filmed at her best angle and brought her own toilet roll to the studios.
    The blonde host, who has this month returned to work on the ITV breakfast programme after having her second child, son Billy, said: ‘We had Mariah Carey in the GMTV studios last week, where she was pre-recording an interview with Lorraine Kelly. I’ve heard a lot of rumours about her being a diva over the years and guess what? It turns out it’s all true!’
    Miss Garraway added: ‘While Mariah was very nice, the amount of people she had in her entourage was hilarious. They outnumbered the entire GMTV crew! She had two people to lower her on to the GMTV sofa, in case her dress got crushed, one person to walk in front of her backwards at all times in case she fell over and several people behind the camera making sure she was going to be filmed from the right angle!’
    ‘Have you ever heard anything like it? Oh, and she brought her own toilet roll as well.’
    The presenter’s claims come after Miss Carey, 39, and her management made a host of demands to open Westfield shopping centre’s Christmas Wonderland last week. More than 14 million watched as the star performed her new single, I Want To Know What Love Is, on the X Factor on Sunday night.
    Some viewers questioned whether Miss Carey, who had pre-recorded her performance, was singing live. However, an X Factor spokeswoman insisted that Miss Carey had sung live as well as using a backing track. The star recently claimed she is not a diva, despite admitting her dogs have their own entourage.
    The singer said she had insisted on having assistants on hand for her Jack Russell pooches Cha Cha and JJ while filming a recent commercial, insisting: ‘My puppies are starring in this ad with me, too. I had my team with me but the pups had a mini entourage of their own, of course! And why wouldn’t they? It was a big shoot and even my entourage had an entourage - my stylist had an assistant, my security had extra security. The shoot was based on the fact that some people think I’m a demanding diva. I have no idea why people have that impression!’
    The ‘Fantasy’ singer has previously admitted to feeling baffled by her ‘demanding’ reputation.
    She said: ‘I am baffled, shocked and appalled when I am called a diva. I’ve never done one diva-ish thing in my life. The actual definition of a diva is a woman who sings well. The secondary definition is a woman who is difficult to deal with. I hope I am the first, but I really don’t think I am the second. I don’t believe I am truly nasty and act in a bad way.’
    Miss Garraway was not in the studio at the same time as Miss Carey and her entourage. However a source close to the presenter said: ‘Kate got in shortly afterwards and the place was abuzz with what had happened. It was not so much Mariah, as she points out - but her entourage.’
    Miss Carey’s spokeswoman called Miss Garraway’s claims are a ‘clear, gross exaggeration’. She said: ‘With regards to the “entourage”, every star of Mariah’s calibre is surrounded by a working team and Mariah doesn’t actually have any more people working with her than any other major star.’
    The interview with Kate Garraway is printed in New! magazine, which is out today.
    [From The Daily Mail]
    Maybe I’m getting jaded with Mariah’s diva antics, but I don’t think the toilet paper thing is that outrageous. Mariah obviously has a very sensitive and precious ass. She doesn’t want any crazy budget toilet paper touching her precious junk. I’d really love to know what kind of special-order, butterfly-shaped, gold leaf toilet paper Mariah brings with her. I’m honestly surprised no one has tried to sell Mariah some kind of special cashmere toilet paper… *thinking*… maybe that’s how I’ll get onto Mariah’s entourage!

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Mariah Carey diva demands: needs 2 people to lower her onto a sofa

stick a fork in this one, she's done
    Act normal and the crowd will accept you. Act deranged and they will make you their leader

Quote Originally Posted by Nightdragon View Post
    stick a fork in this one, she's done
    it'd have to be a pretty big fork.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

... and five to lift her back up.
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

Miss Garraway, 42, said the star - the world’s best-selling female artist - stunned producers by having two people to lower her on to the famous GMTV sofa.
    Moo Moo Kitty Fuck is really losing it now. Now, she needs help sitting her chunky ass down on a sofa?

And when did she become the world's best-selling female artist? Last I read, it was a toss-up between Madonna and Celine.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    it'd have to be a pretty big fork.
    and it would have to be platinum, diamond encrusted and flown in by twenty snow white doves!
    Act normal and the crowd will accept you. Act deranged and they will make you their leader

Mariah Carey diva demands: needs 2 people to lower her onto a sofa

A testament to how big she's getting.

I honestly can't stand this frog face mole. Not just because of this story either. It's been an ongoing hate for some time now.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Only two people? I prefer using three, even four, depending on how delicate I'm feeling.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

that ass must be heavy then
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

Not heavy, just highly valued.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Bronze Member

Remember that picture of her with an assistant putting a straw in her mouth?

I wonder who wipes her ass. And I'd love to see that picture.

--Sinclair Lewis

probably why she asks for all the white kittens

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    I wonder who wipes her ass. And I'd love to see that picture.
    personally...I wouldn't

Monkey face must be one of the egotistical celebs to have walked the planet and there's a hell of a lot to choose from.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information