Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Kidman reveals her love life has been kinky

Default Nicole Kidman reveals her love life has been kinky

She has always remained tight-lipped about her ten-year marriage to actor Tom Cruise and vows she will take all her secrets to the grave.
    But in one of her most revealing-ever interviews, Nicole Kidman let slip how her experiences of love ranged from ‘mundane’ marriage to ‘strange sexual fetish stuff’.
    The 42-year-old actress, currently married to country singer Keith Urban, said her life had been about exploring different types of love.

Cover girl: Nicole Kidman poses in sexy black underwear and thigh-high boots for the new edition of GQ magazine

‘I’ve explored obsession. I’ve explored loss and love in terms of being in a grief-stricken place, I’ve explored strange sexual fetish stuff, I’ve explored the mundane aspect of marriage, and monogamy,’ she said.
    But while she confessed she had previously experienced the ‘mundane’ side of relationships, she described her present marriage as ‘raw’ and ‘dangerous’.
    ‘You work on it,’ she said. ‘It’s a very extraordinary, adventurous place to be: incredibly raw, incredibly dangerous and you’re very much out at sea. You're exposed. You could drown.

Adventure: Nicole, pictured here with husband Keith Urban and daughter Sunday in Nashville yesterday, describes her current marriage as 'raw' and 'dangerous'

‘When you commit to someone like that, you live and die together by that decision.’
    Miss Kidman opened up about her love life in a new interview with GQ magazine.
    The Oscar-winning film star admitted that her marriage to Cruise had been responsible for her rise to fame and revealed that her agents had told her not to tie the knot with the Days Of Thunder star.
    ‘I became famous very young. I became very famous because I was the wife of somebody,’ she told GQ.
    ‘I did a lot of good, worthwhile work in Australia between the ages of 14 and 19 and then I married someone famous. And really, despite the huge profile that brought to me, I was still finding my feet.
    ‘I know my agents at the time were like “Do not get married! It will ruin your career!” and I was like “But I’m in love”. All I know is that I wasn’t someone interested in fame. And that’s not why I got married. I wanted to work with people who intrigued me.’

The star with her then husband Tom Cruise at the Oscars in 2000

Miss Kidman married Cruise in 1990, after they became romantically involved on the set of Days Of Thunder.
    The couple, who have a son Connor and adopted daughter Isabella, split in 2001, less than two months after their tenth wedding anniversary.
    While rumours have always been rife about the reasons behind their split, Cruise and Kidman have refused to address the speculation.
    ‘I want to honour that marriage for what it was, and there is nothing I would go into about that. I have never discussed the intricacies of it and I never will,’ the actress said.
    And she revealed how she even set fire to some of her diaries after she married Australian singer Urban in 2006.
    Talking about people’s obsession with blogs and social networking websites, she said: ‘If you know what is going on inside somebody’s head all the time, that’s not a good place.
    ‘You can’t read somebody’s diary. You shouldn’t read it. I burnt most of my journals after I remarried… You’re only going to find out bad things.’
    Miss Kidman, who gave birth to daughter Sunday Rose – her first child with Urban – last year, recently finished filming the big screen version of musical Nine.
    The film, which also stars Judi Dench, Penelope Cruz, Marion Cotillard, Sophia Loren and Kate Hudson, was her first film since Sunday Rose was born.
    ‘I’d just given birth, so I was like “OK, I’m [still] a woman – I want to do this film. And I do have a life other than simply feeding this baby”,’ she said.
    ‘I think when you give birth you get itchy to get back to work and you want to feel life still goes on.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1225066/Nicole-Kidman-reveals-love-life-kinky-opens-strange-sexual-fetish-encounters.html#ixzz0Vv28RQSf

who hasn't had kinky sex?
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

Marriage "raw and dangerous?" Snort. What a crock of shit.

That is supposed to make her more human and real. But lots of blow up dolls get kinky sex too. Maybe she pretended she was a blow up doll.
    Jack I swear.

Wow she looks good on that cover. Glad she went back to red.

‘When you commit to someone like that, you live and die together by that decision.’
    For some reason, I find that statement creepy.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Why do these idiots talk about their sex life like it's a
    recipe for breakfast....so unessential...

When I first saw the headline containing the words "Nicole", "Kidman" and "kinky," I thought it meant her natural hair. Seriously. I cannot conceive of what bizarre twisted universe in which this robot could have sex.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own. - Adam Savage.

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoma View Post
    Don't you see? It's making her 'edgy' and 'dangerous.'

Ugh. Everything bugs me about this woman. Even her casual outfits look carefully constructed and thought-out. Nothing about her seems spontaneous or real.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own. - Adam Savage.

‘I know my agents at the time were like “Do not get married! It will ruin your career!” and I was like “But I’m in love”. All I know is that I wasn’t someone interested in fame. And that’s not why I got married. I wanted to work with people who intrigued me.’
    Ahahahaha, that's funny Nicole Kidman!!! I was ready to swallow the fluff piece until she said this. Who the fuck does she expect to believe that load of horseshit? How insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoma View Post
    No kidding. I don't even discuss the nitty gritty details of my sex life with my girlfriends, much less making public fucking annoucements about it.

Then again, I have zero need or desire to be famous and whore out this kind of info.

She is one of the unsexiest people on the planet. And that pic on the cover of the magazine? Zzzzzzzzzz. I do not understand the appeal.

Her face is busted. Shame, she used to be so pretty.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Even PhotoShop can't fix her face on the cover.
    "Oh! I've been looking for a red suede pump!"
    - Marie (Carrie Fisher), When Harry Met Sally

A*O

Define "kinky" Nicole. Mind you, she probably had to take up the ass from Tiny Tom cuz that's the only way he likes it.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information