Thread: Latest Lohan news: Dina & Lindsay want Michael Lohan in jail

Default Latest Lohan news: Dina & Lindsay want Michael Lohan in jail

Lindsay Lohan has teamed up with mom Dina to threaten "loose cannon" dad Michael with jail over his outbursts that Lindsay is killing herself with drugs.

Dina says Lindsay is applying for a restraining order following Michael's statement that he wanted to kidnap her and force her into rehab. And Dina, who claims the family is afraid of him, is ready to send her ex to jail for nonpayment of child support.

Following reports that Michael plans to go on TV and play her phone messages about Lindsay, Dina told Page Six: "He's getting a cease-and-desist letter [from us], so that's not going to happen. If it's something personal about your child, you don't go public with it."

Dina (left) and Lindsay Lohan"He is hurting Lindsay. It breaks my heart. She's like, 'Mommy, when is he ever going to stop?' " Dina said.

"He is also six months behind in his child support. On Monday, we will file a violation order, and if he doesn't pay, he'll go to jail.

"He's getting paid for these shows he's doing talking about Lindsay," Dina said. "He's flying all over the country and not paying for his other three children he's hurting every time he goes on television.

"It is horrific that a father could do this. We are afraid he's spiraling out of control. [Daughter] Ali is scared and will be getting an order of protection. Lindsay is getting an order in California and in New York.

"He's desperate, he's running out of options because none of his children is talking to him. Doors are closing for him, and he's getting a little nervous, which makes us nervous. We're scared.

"But I believe in karma, and his leash is getting tighter," Dina said. "He just needs to zip his mouth."

Michael and his lawyer, Anthony Grandinette, did not return calls for comment.

Dina, Lindsay strike back

"But I believe in karma, and his leash is getting tighter," Dina said.
    If she believes in Karma, she must be pretty worried about herself.

a restraining order? thats funny. he is never around her.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I think he is desperate to save his daughter. I get tired of seeing him and hearing but him I think he knows she is in dire staights. He was there himself. He may not be going about things the right way, I cant judge him. But he must feel helpless, thinking his daughter could face death.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

I don't buy that he cares about Lindsay more than he cares about himself and publicity for himself.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Dina Lohan paying off Michael to stop talking to the tabloids?

Lindsay Lohan and her mother, Dina, are attempting to orchestrate a ''summit'' with Michael Lohan, their estranged father and ex-husband.

It's a last-ditch effort to head off Michael's plans to release tapes of allegedly incriminating phone conversations with Dina about Lindsay and her battles with addiction.

According to Michael Lohan, the tapes back up his claims that Dina expressed fears drug and alcohol use would soon kill Lindsay. Word has it, LiLo and her mother are scrambling to come up with a hefty financial settlement -- that ''finally will shut Michael up and keep him out of the press and out of their lives forever,'' said a longtime Lindsay Lohan associate.

''But I'm not that optimistic. Michael is such a loose cannon, and I don't think they could ever raise enough money to keep him quiet -- especially since he's become so bitter and is so obsessed with Lindsay.''

Source

He needs to be locked away, one way or the other.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

^ They all do.

The rest of the world wants Dina, Lindsey & Michael to STFU.

There must be something pretty earth-shattering on those tapes - I'd like to hear what it is.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

i wish someone would take an axe and chop them all to pieces.
    (violence much?)
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Thread Information