Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Battle of the Lohans, part 87: Michael Lohan to leak private voicemails Monday on ET

Default Battle of the Lohans, part 87: Michael Lohan to leak private voicemails Monday on ET

Lindsay Lohan's father, Michael Lohan, says mom Dina Lohan is lying about LiLo's addictions Gatecrasher
    Thursday, October 29th 2009, 10:01 AM
    Aguilera/FilmMagic
    Lindsay Lohan is on death's doorstep, according to her father.

Thursday, October 29th 2009, 10:01 AM

Michael Lohan is out to prove that his ex-wife is covering up their daughter Lindsay's numerous addictions - and apparently, he has the phone tapes to prove it.

"Dina is saying that I'm lying - that Lindsay doesn't have a problem and that she's okay," Michael told us yesterday. "But I have proof that Dina has told me Lindsay is on death's doorstep, that she doesn't have much time left. There have been frantic calls. And I'm going to prove that Dina is the liar, not me."

The whole world is about to hear it: A source confirms that Michael is set to air his ex's extremely dirty laundry - via the numerous voice-mail messages she's left for Michael - on Monday's "Entertainment Tonight."

Papa Lohan wouldn't flat out verify that he's revealing the tale of the tapes - and a rep for "ET" didn't respond to calls by deadline - but he does say he'll do "whatever it takes" to get LiLo (r.) back on track. "I want her off prescription medication," he insisted. "I'm not going to stop until then."

Perhaps Michael's most recent public rants - he's been on the Maury Povich show and "Access Hollywood" in the past week - have been heard by the troubled starlet: La Lohan has recently been spotted at NYC hot spots Avenue and Quo, sans cocktail in hand. But it's hard to imagine that Michael's showing on "ET" will foster any kind of family reunion - or a better relationship with his ex.

"As the mother of my kids, I won't slam Dina personally," Lohan said. "But she has expressed to me that Lindsay is in dire, dire need of an intervention. And Lindsay needs to see that her mother is either lying to me or lying to her."

Michael says his ex isn't even truthful about her feelings for Lindsay's on-again, off-again girlfriend, Samantha Ronson - allegedly, Dina plays both sides of the field when it comes to the celebrity deejay. "Dina says positive things about Samantha when she's talking to Lindsay," says Lohan, "but then when Dina talks to me, she blames Lindsay's downfall on the Ronsons."

What if Monday's "ET" doesn't finally get the Lohan women to listen up? Michael has one thing to say: Bring it on.

"If Dina and her cohorts want to continue lying, I could [keep exposing her] for a year - on so many different subjects," Michael said. "My lawyers told me to keep every single conversation - and I did."

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/10/29/2009-10-29_lindsay_lohans_father_michael_lohan_says_mom_di na_lohan_is_lying_about_lilos_add.html

keep it klassy!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Any Dad would be worried about a daughter like that but they would not bring the whole world into it.

I hope his lawyer is keeping him up to date on wiretap laws.

Dina Lohan is such a public enabler that I would be happy for someone to prove that she is saying the exact opposite thing in private about Lindsay's behavior.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay i cant wait!!!!

Oooh you know the recordings will be fully of raspy voices asking for their next bump. Oh to be a fly in the wall at a Lohan Thanksgiving. Hahahaha.

Why does anyone need to 'prove' anyone else is lying?
    The fact that the Lohan family is fucked up isn't exactly a secret...

Hit By Ban Bus!

I honestly feel sorry for her, but it doesn't look like she'll ever be out of the spotlight.

So the saga of Michael Lohan wanting to one-up his ex and shake his publicity maker in lieu of helping his daughter continues.............
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

And this is why people need to be careful about the voicemails they leave on answering machines. Eminem threatened Mariah with voicemails she left and now Michael Lohan is threatening Dina.

eat a hot bowl of dicks.

lol, but i think he's got a point

^^Nuff 'said'.

Mrs. V,

Thank you for those pics. I just lost my lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Eminem threatened Mariah with voicemails she left and now Michael Lohan is threatening Dina.
    Did he ever say waht those voicemails said? I'd love to know!

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Mrs. V,

Thank you for those pics. I just lost my lunch.

Did he ever say waht those voicemails said? I'd love to know!
    Not yet. I guess he's waiting to see if Moo Moo takes another shot at him. But I love 'the warning' that he gave her.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynt7HeKcSKs[/YOUTUBE]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information