Thread: OK!: Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart “split”

Default OK!: Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart “split”

I don’t really get what’s happening with OK! Magazine’s cover stories lately. For the past few months especially, it seems like they’re obsessed with wringing every little piece of non-gossip out the whole Robert Pattinson-Kristen Stewart relationship. Now, I too am fascinated by their relationship, but my interest is more of the “I’ll bet their sex is pretty hot, and constant” variety. I don’t fantasize about them getting married (they’re too young) or moving in together (big deal) or whatever (whatever). I only really want to hear about the sex. But OK! is obsessed with making up stories about them, so here’s the latest - Sparkles and K-Stew and broken up! NO!
    With Twilight fever blazing as fans count down the days to the Nov. 20 release of New Moon, there’s one thing that’s cooling down in Twi-world — the romance between the films’ stars, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart!
    In the new issue of OK!, those close to the superstar pair reveal what drove them apart and whether or not they still have a future.
    According to a friend of the couple, R-Pattz has been getting too serious too quickly for the likes of 19-year-old Kristen.
    “Rob was talking marriage,” says the source, who explains that the relationship was also stealing all of Kristen’s attention and keeping her from spending time with her friends and family. “She told him they need to take a break.”
    Additionally, with Eclipse wrapping this week, there’s been much tension about the logistics of a transatlantic romance, with Kristen wanting Rob to make the move to L.A. and the UK-based hunk preferring to stay far away from Tinseltown.
    For all the exclusive details, including Rob’s plan to rekindle their love, pick up the new issue of OK! — on sale everywhere Thursday.
    [From OK! Magazine]
    So… Sparkles was all “let’s get married, yo” and K-Stew was all “Buh-bye.” First of all, although I think Sparkles is totally enamored with Kristen (that girl played him brilliantly), I don’t think he’s all “I need a ring on my finger, lady.” And even if he was, do you think Kristen would break it off with him? No! She got him to this state of devotion, and now she has to deal with the consequences. Oh - and Kristen is 19 years old! She too young to deal with all of this nonsense.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » OK!: Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart “split”

Have they been photographed together lately?
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Hey if they split does this mean the rest of the movies isn't going to happen? *Crosses fingers and prepares to duck at the barrage of flying objects thrown by fans*
    Act normal and the crowd will accept you. Act deranged and they will make you their leader

You're really naive enough to think these two actors contractually bound by a mega franchaise film and souless publicists really like each other?!!

1. They are obviously not together IRL it reeks of bs,
    2. It's only for stupid fantards and tweens to cream over this Bella and Edward shit for their equally shit film.
    3. See Nikky Blonski+Zac Efron, Amanda Bynes+Channing Tatum, ZEf+Hudgens... closer to a movie coming out the lead cast are usually pictured about places everywhere, leading to speculation, dissolves though.

They have not once even semi-confirmed they were dating. This story just runs and runs on its own.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    They have not once even semi-confirmed they were dating. This story just runs and runs on its own.
    I know It's such a bunch of bs. And just in time for the opening of the new movie. Sigh. So sad.

I dont even know what bothers me so much about these two...they just irritate me
    Act normal and the crowd will accept you. Act deranged and they will make you their leader

Quote Originally Posted by Popsicle View Post
    3. See ... ZEf+Hudgens...

I thought that was at least more genuine than the others
    Live Well,
    Laugh Often,
    Love Much!

Quote Originally Posted by Shakespeareuk View Post
    I thought that was at least more genuine than the others
    Maybe I'm too enthralled in BI's but I thought it was unanimously thought of as a bad kept secret that he bats for the other side.

ZE saying in an interview he got condoms for christmas from his parents made me think, obvious pubilicity stunt ala pictures of Witherspoon leaving sexy lingerie shops.... C'mon it's such an obvious drive of attention from these idiots, I think it's all so false.

^^bats for the other team! I love it!

I've been saying that as long as his fug mug has been in press

Gawd I am so sick of Twilight related ANYTHING.

I am sure both of these two are sick of each other after working on 3 movies together. And they will still have to work together on filming the 4th, loving each other or not.

My 11 year old will be happy as long as they finish the movies. She loves the book series and has seen the 1st movie so far. I haven't read the books, but I did think the first movie sucked,...especially her and his acting. Or lack of I should say.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Popsicle View Post
    You're really naive enough to think these two actors contractually bound by a mega franchaise film and souless publicists really like each other?!!

1. They are obviously not together IRL it reeks of bs,
    2. It's only for stupid fantards and tweens to cream over this Bella and Edward shit for their equally shit film.
    3. See Nikky Blonski+Zac Efron, Amanda Bynes+Channing Tatum, ZEf+Hudgens... closer to a movie coming out the lead cast are usually pictured about places everywhere, leading to speculation, dissolves though.
    How dare you shatter my illusions!

ok, I'm over it

In Benedict Cumberbatch's Velvet Tuxedo, USA

Who cares! I hate them both.
    “You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.” - Tom Hiddleston

How are these mags able to print stuff that is 100% untrue? It seems crazy when you think about it.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    How are these mags able to print stuff that is 100% untrue? It seems crazy when you think about it.
    I agree. You think it would be libel.

Thread Information