Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bradley Cooper asks 'distraught' Renee Zellweger for some space

Default Bradley Cooper asks 'distraught' Renee Zellweger for some space

Bradley Cooper asks 'distraught' Renee Zellweger for some space

By Katie Nicholl
    Last updated at 9:13 AM on 25th October 2009

The pair were close in Paris in June, but Bradley Cooper is not ready to commit

After stepping out with her this summer, Bradley Cooper is cooling his romance with Renee Zellweger.
    The A-Team star has told the unlucky-in-love Bridget Jones actress he isn’t ready to give up life as a bachelor and has struck up a close friendship with Hollywood producer Holly Wiersma.
    ‘Bradley is enjoying his status as a hot successful star and doesn’t want to settle,’ says an LA mole.

‘He’s told Renee he wants space – but at the same time he’s started getting flirty with Holly.’
    Cooper, 34, and 40-year-old Zellweger grew close after holidaying in Vancouver and Barcelona – and pals say Zellweger, who has had her fair share of heartbreak since her marriage to country star Kenny Chesney came to a crashing end after just 128 days, is distraught.
    Meanwhile, she is set to star in Bridget Jones 3, and is hoping to recruit her friend Matthew McConaughey for a cameo role.

‘It’s unlikely Hugh Grant will be involved this time and she wants a major character to be American,’ says a friend.
    The A-Team remake of the iconic '80s TV series featuring Cooper is led by a silver-haired Liam Neeson as Colonel John 'Hannibal' Smith.
    The modern A-Team is a group of hardened Iraq War veterans trying to clear their name with the U.S. military after being framed for a crime.
    In the first official promotional shot from the new movie, while Mr T's jeans may be a more modern cut and Faceman looks a little slicker in a suit, the A-Team is most definitely back - and a plan is once again coming together.

Enlarge On the run again, for a crime they didn't commit: The A-Team are back. Pictured (left to right) are Bradley Cooper (Faceman), Quinton Jackson (BA Baracus), Sharlto Copey (Murdock) and Liam Neeson (Hannibal)

Early shots from filming in Vancouver, Canada, suggest their latest outing will be every bit as action packed as their exploits 30 years ago.
    BA Baracus, now played by UFC fighter Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson, Faceman, played by Hangover star Cooper and Murdock, played by South African actor Sharlto Copey are joined by Jessica Biel as an army general in hot pursuit.

Hannibal double take: Neeson (l) and George Peppard

After a year of fierce arguments among fans over who should replace the original line-up and whether a remake should be filmed at all, the production appears to be sticking to the programme's trademark style.
    There are some minor tweaks: Murdock, the 'mad dog' soldier of fortune, is treated to a new cap and smarter leather jacket while Hannibal's more mature look is brought up-to-date with a fresh outfit.
    The Face also loses his dubious side parting in favour of a more ruffled hairstyle.

How they were then: The A-Team of 1983

Early pictures from the film's Canadian set showed tantalising glimpses of the classic GMC van used by the A-Team in the original show.
    One big thing appears to have changed, however. A helicopter spotted during filming suggests Mr T will overcome his legendary fear of flying - usually expressed through his characteristic 'I ain't gettin' on no plane, fool!'.

The film is directed by Joe Carnahan and produced by the Scott brothers, Ridley and Tony. It is set for release in the UK in late 2010.

Bronze Member hunterlovesgossip's Avatar

This is b.s. He was with renee yesterday. And why would she be distraught over the ending of a fauxmance?

Gay, gay, gay.

In Benedict Cumberbatch's Velvet Tuxedo, USA

Bradley is yummy, but seriously.....Renee?? ewww
    “You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.” - Tom Hiddleston

Renee is either a professional beard or just has the WORST taste in men.

In any case, Bradley has arrogant asshole written all over him.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Renee and Jen need to form a lonely hearts club.

Quote Originally Posted by Fran View Post
    Renee and Jen need to form a lonely hearts club.
    Haven't they both dated Paul Sculfor? Oh I don't know. Everyone has.

Renee seems so asexual to me, it's no wonder she spends all her time with gay men. They don't want sex from her and she would rather work out anyway.

Can you even imagine her facial expressions during sex?
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

WELL I CAN NOW
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

He has a very hard working publicist.

I just watched The Hangover as I was pretty bored and I have to say this is probably the first movie I have noticed Bradley Cooper in. He is pretty hot !

I don't get a gay vibe from him at all, arrogant shit vibe yes.

I read somewhere that he was rumoured to have beating his exwife Jennifer Something. If that's true I'm glad Renee is getting away from him one way or the other..
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Could he do the World a favor and ask her to consider eating again?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information