Login to remove the ads!

Thread: Michael Lohan goes on Maury Povich to talk about drug-addicted Lindsay Lohan

Default Michael Lohan goes on Maury Povich to talk about drug-addicted Lindsay Lohan

Praise Michael Lohan, I really think he might save us all! Good ‘ol Mike, never caring about anyone but his daughter Lindsay, has thrown his ego on the floor and said, “I don’t care anymore! I’m going to do whatever it takes to save you Lindsay!” Mike, being the humble guy that he is, went on Maury Povich to tape an episode of the show in which he admits his wrongdoings (well, one or two of them… they don’t have all day) and says that he’s not going to watch Lindsay kill herself. He doesn’t care if it kills him, she’ll bury him before he buries her. What a selfless, doting father. Wait… no.
    Say what you will about Michael Lohan — and there’s a lot to say — but you have to appreciate his tenacity in trying to reach out to estranged daughter Lindsay… and getting his name in the press while he’s at it. For his latest attempt, to resolve a private issue in the most public way possible, MiLo has enlisted Maury Povich’s help, taping an interview yesterday for a future episode.
    “Lindsay, I love you with all my heart and I don’t care if it’s the death of me,” Michael pleads to his daughter through the Maury cameras. “I’m not going to bury you, you’re gonna bury me before this is over. I’m gonna do anything and everything I have to to save your life, whether mom likes it, the public likes it, or anyone. I’m going to take all the steps I can to help you cuz I want you to have your life back. I’m not going to see you destroy yourself anymore. People grope at you when you’re not in the right state of mind. You’re my daughter honey, and I can’t do this. I can’t do it anymore. I’m just not gonna see you fall.”
    Give us a second while we wipe the tears from our eyes. Papa Michael recalls being shocked seeing his daughter immediately after her L.A.-area home was robbed. “There’s nothing left in her,” he says. “I was out in L.A. with her about three weeks ago when she got robbed. She called me up at 3:30 in the morning. She said, ‘Daddy, come out here.’ I flew out and got her out of the house. She was in an apartment, in a hotel actually, when I just, I couldn’t even look at her. I had to go outside and cry and when I hugged her, it’s just a hollow, hollow person.”
    Takes one to know one? The good dad goes on to express concern for his other daughter, 15-year-old Ali. “At the beginning, I believed that Ali was a saving grace in Lindsay’s life because Lindsay wouldn’t party around Ali,” he explains. “She wouldn’t do this, she wouldn’t do that, and they leaned on each other and Ali is a very mature young lady. However, when she’s in these clubs and she’s around this kind of an element, I begin to worry and wonder too.”
    Maybe he’s saving that intervention for an episode of Dr. Phil? Showing his turn-the-other-cheek side, Michael apologizes for comments he made about Lindsay’s on-off-on-off girlfriend Samantha Ronson early on in their relationship. “At the beginning, I was getting fed information that Samantha was a bad, a bad, you know, she was bad for Lindsay’s life and I believed some of the things that were said to me because they were coming from people in my family and close to me,” he admits. “I’m wrong. Samantha, I apologize 100%… I was looking at it from the wrong perspective. Samantha was actually helping, she wanted Lindsay to get away from all the negative things that she was doing.”
    There’s no air date yet for this very, very special episode of Maury, so just set your DVRs now to tape every single episode until it airs! This is don’t-miss TV…
    [From OK Magazine]
    Um… but what are you actually doing, Michael? Except going on Maury to talk and talk and talk about Lindsay? He name drops Ali a few times since she’s a little bit famous now too. Never ever ever does Michael mention his other two (unfamous) kids. If you’re not working towards your Hollywood star or rehab certificate, Michael wants nothing to do with you. Michael’s apologized about the things he said about Samantha Ronson before, so I feel like that area’s been well-covered. And by all accounts he hasn’t gone back on his word and his been polite about her. But the thing about Lindsay being hollow… did he mean that literally? Because it’s true. Or in terms of her soul? Because it’s true. But I doubt he was clever enough in his phrasing to mean both. And I really could take it either way.
    Michael, we’ve said it before and we’ll say it again. If you want to help Lindsay, start by shutting your mouth. Get her help privately. You need not involve Maury, the National Enquirer, or Us Weekly. People do get stuff done without the press. Hire someone good – a professional – to facilitate your family’s involvement. But for God’s sake, get your jaw wired shut.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Michael Lohan goes on Maury to talk about drug-addicted Lindsay

Maury Povich is still on?

I thought it was going to say Michael Lohan goes on Maury Povich to prove he's not the father - ha ha.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

If he cared so much he would get her help PRIVATELY.

Quote Originally Posted by mizglam View Post
    If he cared so much he would get her help PRIVATELY.
    The Lohans don't do anything privately
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Wall o'text should be outlawed. Paragraphs are everyone's friend.

Unless Lindsay's pregnant with a drunk crack baby, and needs a DNA test, why would he go on Maury?

^ exactly.. random and desperate
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by MsChiff View Post
    Maury Povich is still on?
    ^My thoughts exactly.

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Unless Lindsay's pregnant with a drunk crack baby, and needs a DNA test, why would he go on Maury?
    Call me cynical but Michael wants to be first in line with the I-told-you-so obituary programmes.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Now now, give Maury more credit. It's not all 'baby daddy' shows. Just yesterday I saw a middle aged Peruvian midget Michael Jackson impersonator sit on Maury's lap after a performance

Thread Information