Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kandi Buruss' fiance A.J. Jewell has died (Real Housewives Atlanta)

Default Kandi Buruss' fiance A.J. Jewell has died (Real Housewives Atlanta)

Kandi Buruss' Ex-Fiance A.J. Jewell Has Died

Damn, this is just awful. If you watch The Real Housewives of Atlanta, then you are really familiar with Kandi's fiance, A.J. Jewell. A.J. died last night after he received a serious head injury during a fight at The Body Tap strip club in Atlanta. The police say they believe A.J. was involved in some kind of brawl in the club's parking lot and was hit in the head. A.J. was immediately taken to the hospital where he later died. The cops wouldn't talk about a motive, but said there's a "person of interest" in the case and they will question him about the incident.
    Kandi posted a few messages on her Twitter last night: "I'm about to give my swollen eyes some rest now. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their prayers. I gotta get up and go to my uncle's funeral. I could never in a million years imagine this happening. Please pray for AJ's children. That's who I'm the most concerned for. I'm just in one of those moods where i don't wanna talk, I don't wanna be held and told it's gonna be ok. I just wanna cry myself to sleep, alone."
    A.J. leaves behind six children. Yes, six children. That's what makes this even more sad.
    May A.J. rest in peace.

Dlisted | Be Very Afraid
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Very sad.... I feel for those kids..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

That's sad because she is the most decent person on that show. I bet her momma's happy about it thought.

I'm just in one of those moods where i don't wanna talk
    I don't want to talk, but i'll twitter....

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I guess he was a "promoter" at the club, whatever that means.
    "Eye on the TV, Cause tragedy thrills me
    Whatever flavor It happens to be"
    Vicarious by Tool

Don't watch, but a terrible way to go and far too young. Especially given the 6 kids he has. Very sad.

I didn't know they broke up:

Ashley Jewell, the onetime fiancé of Kandi Burruss, a castmember of Bravo's Real Housewives of Atlanta, has died from an injury sustained during a brawl outside an Atlanta strip club, TV station WBSTV reports.

"It appears he was involved in an altercation in the parking lot and he received a severe blow to the head," Atlanta Police Lt. Keith Meadows told the TV station. Jewell was taken to a hospital where he later died.

Jewell, known as A.J., appeared regularly on the hit reality show, often clashing with Burruss's mother, who disapproved of her daughter's relationship. He and Burrus ended their engagement earlier this year.

Burruss reacted to the death with the following messages on her Twitter page:

• im just in one of those moods where i dont wanna talk, i dont wanna b held & told its gonna b ok. i just wanna cry myself 2 sleep, alone.

• I could never n a million years imagine this happening. please pray for AJ's children. that's who im the most concerned 4.

• im bout 2 giv my swollen eyes sum rest now. i just wanted to say thanks 2 every1 for their prayers. i gotta get up & go 2 my uncle's funeral

Burruss's publicist Lisa Nelson told the Atlanta TV station that Burruss, 33, a singer-songwriter who recorded with the band Xscape and worked with TLC and Mariah Carey, was "stunned and speechless" when told the news.

Police said they have not determined a motive for the brawl, but the investigation is still under way.

"We have developed a person of interest and we've made contact with him to question him about the incident," said Lt. Meadows.

NeNe Leakes, Burruss's sometime rival on RHOA, also took to Twitter: "RIP AJ from the real housewives of Atlanta! My thoughts & prayers r with Kandi, his children & family"

Costar Kim Zolciak tweeted the following message: "please Pray for my dear friend Kandi and her loss.I adored AJ and he will be misssed dearly"

Atlanta Housewife Kandi Burruss's Ex-Fiancé Killed in Fight : People.com
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

That's terrible. So senseless. He left behind so many kids.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    That's sad because she is the most decent person on that show.
    Absolutely! This is horrible and didn't know they broke up either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Gold Member

Is she the one with an Asian mother in LA? Don't really follow it but that was the one time I watched it. One of the women were getting ready to go out to LA to visit her family in a long time.

No the one with the Asian mother is Lisa.

Kandi was the only one decent on the show. I feel bad for her and those kids.

Kandi's uber-bitch mom is probably happy because she didn't want her daughter to marry him. That's another story though.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Does anyone know why all the hip-hop blogs HATED AJ? I tried to figure it out once and I couldn't find a single bad things about him.

I don't watch the show, but it's just sad for someone to die so young. Especially someone who leaves children behind.

Happy trails to you...until we meet again.
    I love & miss you Dad.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Kandi and Aj's children family, friends, and loved ones. So sad that he had to die in such a senseless act. I feel sad for his children, who will now grow up without a father.

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    No the one with the Asian mother is Lisa.
    Actually her mother is black. It's her father that's asian.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information