Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scarlett Johansson & Ryan Reynolds’ marriage has lasted one year

Default Scarlett Johansson & Ryan Reynolds’ marriage has lasted one year

There’s so much I don’t get about Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson’s marriage. For one, how did they manage to keep it together for a year? Oh, this is their one-year wedding anniversary, by the way. Congratulations, ScarJo and Ryan! One year ago, Ryan and Scarlett exchanged vows at a Canadian eco-resort, and then Ryan went fishing on their honeymoon. While Scarlett did her nails or whatever. Nice honeymoon, eh?
    Neither of them talks much about their marriage, with Ryan usually taking pains to talk about how he won’t talk about their marriage. On the rare occasions Scar says something about their union, it’s usually totally bland, like her interview in Glamour where she said, “I never really thought about getting married — it just kind of happened. You hope that a relationship makes you better, that you learn things about yourself.…I feel more confident to explore things within myself that I hadn’t thought about in the past.” The past few months, there has been some speculation here and there that they’re having some big problems - some say Ryan is very jealous of the attention Scar gets from fanboys. Other sources claim that Ryan is ready to start a family while Scar just wants to focus on her career.
    Ryan and Scar are so paranoid about keeping their marriage “private” that they refuse to walk the red carpet for each other’s events. Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin have the same kind of deal, and I tend to think Scar and Ryan are copying. We seriously have never seen Scar and Ryan both decked out in their finest on a red carpet together, we’ve only gotten the occasional paparazzi shot of the two of them. Yesterday was one of those rare occasions. They were photographed at one point holding hands as they left a New York gym, but in the rest of the pictures they look like two strangers barely acknowledging each other. You also have to squint pretty hard to figure out that it’s Scarlett, because I mistook them both for the Unabomber. I know, I know. They probably weren’t happy to be pap’d, and that’s why they both look grumpy. But doesn’t it seem like neither of them wants to be with the other?

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Scarlett Johansson & Ryan Reynolds’ marriage has lasted one year

I actually commend them on being private. They don't have to shove anything in anyone's face. Scarlett has always been private with her relationships anyway, and tends to go with men that also share that desire. The red carpet isn't a time to celebrate your love for each other, it's just work.Everything they do in the public eye is work. And that just proves celebrities CAN avoid the limelight.

Elite Member

I'm surprised that it's lasted this long and that she wasn't pregnant.

I give it 5 years tops- and that's me being generous! They are both so egotistical...that can't be a good combo.

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

The past few months, there has been some speculation here and there that they’re having some big problems - some say Ryan is very jealous of the attention Scar gets from fanboys.

I buy this since he's rumored to be a douche. He strikes me as a controlling asshole for some reason.....

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    The past few months, there has been some speculation here and there that they’re having some big problems - some say Ryan is very jealous of the attention Scar gets from fanboys.

I buy this since he's rumored to be a douche. He strikes me as a controlling asshole for some reason.....
    I don't know, there was some story ageees ago about him being seen by fans on set for a movie maybe at universal backlot and he came over to speak to everyone. I also get the impression he's a decent guy because he was with Alanis and she doesn't act like she'd take shit from a man.
    He also said he loved Alanis because she didn't bother so much with makeup and was happy with herself which makes me wonder...

I don't understand why he's with Scarjo though, she's the girl who infamously said when she wants to vamp up her image she puts a nose ring in . She comes across as kinda pretentious... maybe she's different alone.
    Btw they were only together for a few months before they married, so this isn't *amazing*.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I mistook them both for the Unabomber.

*snort*

I'm sad it's over. As long as she was with him, she gave no interviews about how much of a burden her "beauty" is and how wonderful her tits are.

He appeared to have gotten that attention whore in her under control.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I'm sad it's over. As long as she was with him, she gave no interviews about how much of a burden her "beauty" is and how wonderful her tits are.

He appeared to have gotten that attention whore in her under control.
    The marriage isn't over :s they're just being congratulated on one year .

i give them another 2 years then u will see the papers filed for 'irreconcilable differences'....

Bronze Member

Default Competeing careers

Jealousy can deep-six a relationship overnight. He used to date Paris Hilton and he wasn't afraid of the cameras then.

What's with all the Scarlett Johansson threads being resurrected? Did she die?

Quote Originally Posted by cornelison View Post
    Jealousy can deep-six a relationship overnight. He used to date Paris Hilton and he wasn't afraid of the cameras then.
    Ryan Reynolds dated Paris Hilton? Why am I just hearing about this? I've never seen pictures of them together.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Ryan Reynolds dated Paris Hilton? Why am I just hearing about this? I've never seen pictures of them together.
    um yeah? where are these pics. I'm calling bullshit on that until I see proof.... he dated alanis morrisette for evah .. I never heard jackshit about him dating banned?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

we've got some scarlett necro thing happening here.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information