Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Edward Furlong still a crackhead according to estranged wife

Default Edward Furlong still a crackhead according to estranged wife

Pecker Is A Crackhead

It's not really news that Edward Furlong is a slave to the bottle and the pipe (blame Little Chrissy), but recently he claimed he was cleaner than a baby's nipple. Apparently not. TMZ got a hold of restraining order filed by Eddie's estranged wife claiming that he smokes crack and also threatened to do hood rat stuff on her ass.

Rachael Bella, who filed for divorce from Eddie last July, said he Ike Turnered her several times by pushing and grabbing at her. According to Rachael, Eddie also told her he was going to hire some people to beat her with chains and bats. IN THIS ECONOMY, the abuelita mafia must be taking outside jobs now.

In the documents, Rachael also said that the Pete Doherty of America "is smoking cocaine" and constantly acts the fool. A judge gave a thumbs up to the order and now Eddie has to keep away from Rachael.
    This is the same loontardian who was arrested a few years ago after he freed lobsters from a grocery store in Kentucky for Peta (I'm sure crack was involved). If only Eddie treated his wife the same way he treats his lobster friends.

Pecker Is A Crackhead | Dlisted
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Yea, shocking stuff.

Recent pics anywhere?

Aw isn't he dreamy.. in a knocked out sort of way!
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

I bet.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

With that scar above his sternum I have a fuzzy pic of a needle....a five second delay and someone yelling.....CLEAR.........Clear...more juice.......back up a bit more - can someone get these people the fuck out of here......
    I'm using a lot of oxygen and such — I think it's good use of oxygen myself, but of course, I'm a little prejudiced on the matter.

O Rly
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I don't know who he is.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I don't know who he is.
    He's the boy in the first Terminator films.

MSNBC.com
    Edward Furlong allegedly in hospital ‘lockdown’
    Ex-wife Rachael Kneeland claims that he was ‘threatening suicide’

Access Hollywood
    updated 2:20 p.m. PT, Wed., Sept . 30, 2009

“American History X” and “Terminator 2: Judgment Day” star Edward Furlong’s ex-wife, Rachael Kneeland, has alleged that he is “in lockdown after threatening suicide.”

In a temporary restraining order granted in Los Angeles Superior Court on Friday and obtained by Access Hollywood, Kneeland further claims that the actor has been violent with her.

“(He) grabbed me, bruised me, pushed me, made threats of more violence, left messages saying he would hire people to come and beat me with chains and bats,” the papers claimed.

According to the papers, Furlong was also allegedly using hard drugs.

“He is smoking cocaine and doing other various drugs. He is very unpredictable,” Kneeland alleged.

The temporary restraining order prohibits Furlong from visiting their 3-year-old son, Ethan. Kneeland filed for divorce on July 6. A hearing to make the restraining order permanent is set for Oct. 20.

However, in a statement to Access Hollywood on Wednesday, the actor’s rep disputed the allegations, including the charges of drug use.

“Mr. Furlong vehemently denies all allegations that have been made and is currently working with his legal team to have this temporary restraining order extinguished,” his rep said in the statement. “Unfortunately, the two parties are going through a very contentious divorce and custody battle. Eddie’s main concern is his son, Ethan, and moving forward with his life. Eddie has been sober for more than five years and is preparing to begin production on a new film.”

Copyright 2009 by NBC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
    URL: Edward Furlong allegedly in hospital ‘lockdown’ - Access Hollywood - msnbc.com

MSN Privacy . Legal
    © 2009 MSNBC.com

I remember I found her myspace a while ago and she put pictures up and they looked like one big crackie family.

Rock the fuck on!

I have never read so much as a blurb in the last 15 years that said he'd sobered up. Is this news just because she got a restraining order? Because otherwise...it ain't news.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I don't know who he is.
    Consider yourself lucky. Srsly

I just seen him on an episode of CSI or SVU or some shit and he looked fucking cracked out, like who ever was supposed to play the role died and they said fuck it, get a real life crackhead and Eddie is who they ended up with.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information