Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brandi Brandt (ex wife of Nikki Sixx) named in Sydney cocaine smuggling syndicate

Default Brandi Brandt (ex wife of Nikki Sixx) named in Sydney cocaine smuggling syndicate

Courtesy of Jadestar, who didn't want to post it in case she got it wrong but sent it to me to read because she thought I'd be interested! Aw! Thanks JadeStar!

US Playboy model linked to Sydney drug bust

Part of the Crue ... Nikki Sixx and Brandi Brandt / Pic: Getty Images Source: The Daily Telegraph

A PLAYBOY model has been named as part of a major cocaine smuggling syndicate allegedly headed by Bra Boy Wayne Cleveland using Sydney Airport caterers.

The sensational details of the international operation involving Brandi Brandt, a Playmate of the Month in 1987 who was once married to Motley Crue bassist Nikki Sixx, were revealed in Australian Federal Police court documents.
    Cleveland, a father of four, and Brandt were captured on CCTV footage at Bondi's Swiss Grand Hotel after the brunette model and actress arrived in the country on a United Airlines flight in which cocaine worth $1.6 million was allegedly found hidden in a toilet rubbish bin.
    It is alleged Brandt, 43, and her former de facto, B-grade actor and surfer Rusty Setser, were responsible for making sure the cocaine was placed in the cabins on flights out of Los Angeles.

Related Coverage

Gallery: Meet Miss October Brandi Brandt
    Alleged plot: Bra Boy and the cocaine ring

Hiding places were allegedly known only by some catering staff working for Gate Gourmet in Sydney, including Cleveland's stepfather Wayne Williams.
    Neither Setser nor Brandt have been arrested in connection with the allegations.
    "Wayne Cleveland has been identified as the Australian principal of the syndicate," according to the statement of facts tendered to Central Local Court on Monday.
    "Cleveland is closely associated with the Bra Boys, a well known surf-crime group based in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney."
    Cleveland, 38, of Maroubra faced Central Local Court charged with conspiring to import cocaine.
    An alleged associate, Craig Nicholson, 48, of Bexley, who formerly worked for Gate Gourmet, remained in police cells below the court suffering from pain in his hip.
    He is charged with importing cocaine and conspiring to import cocaine. Neither of the men applied for bail and the cases were adjourned to November 11.
    Police with Operation Loment allegedly recorded more than 58,000 phone calls in their 18-month investigation, including many between Cleveland, Setser and Brandt.
    Cleveland's step-father Williams, 55, who now works as a garbage collector, and two current Gate Gourmet employees, Matthew Hay, 43, and Jose Aquillera, 47, appeared in court on Monday.
    Another Bra Boy, Jesse Polock, is due to appear in court this month.
    Gallery: Meet Miss October Brandi Brandt

Playboy model link to drug bust | The Daily Telegraph

Also:-
    Playboy model link to drug bust

By Janet Fife-Yeomans and David Barrett
    The Daily Telegraph
    September 23, 2009 07:55am

Part of the Crue ... Nikki Sixx and Brandi Brandt / Getty Images

A PLAYBOY model has been named as part of a major cocaine smuggling syndicate allegedly headed by Bra Boy Wayne Cleveland using Sydney Airport caterers.

The sensational details of the international operation involving Brandi Brandt, a Playmate of the Month in 1987 who was once married to Motley Crue bassist Nikki Sixx, were revealed in Australian Federal Police court documents.

Cleveland, a father of four, and Brandt were captured on CCTV footage at Bondi's Swiss Grand Hotel after the brunette model and actress arrived in the country on a United Airlines flight in which cocaine worth $1.6 million was allegedly found hidden in a toilet rubbish bin.

It is alleged Brandt, 43, and her former de facto, B-grade actor and surfer Rusty Setser, were responsible for making sure the cocaine was placed in the cabins on flights out of Los Angeles.

Hiding places were allegedly known only by some catering staff working for Gate Gourmet in Sydney, including Cleveland's stepfather Wayne Williams.

Related Coverage
    Sex, drugs and rock 'n' rollDaily Telegraph, 26 Sep 2009
    Model named in courtHerald Sun, 23 Sep 2009
    Bra Boy and the cocaine ringDaily Telegraph, 23 Sep 2009
    'Bra Boy' charged over cocaine ringThe Australian, 23 Sep 2009
    Airport caterers on drugs chargesDaily Telegraph, 22 Sep 2009

Neither Setser nor Brandt have been arrested in connection with the allegations.

"Wayne Cleveland has been identified as the Australian principal of the syndicate," according to the statement of facts tendered to Central Local Court on Monday.

"Cleveland is closely associated with the Bra Boys, a well known surf-crime group based in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney."

Cleveland, 38, of Maroubra faced Central Local Court charged with conspiring to import cocaine.

An alleged associate, Craig Nicholson, 48, of Bexley, who formerly worked for Gate Gourmet, remained in police cells below the court suffering from pain in his hip.

He is charged with importing cocaine and conspiring to import cocaine. Neither of the men applied for bail and the cases were adjourned to November 11.

Police with Operation Loment allegedly recorded more than 58,000 phone calls in their 18-month investigation, including many between Cleveland, Setser and Brandt.

Cleveland's step-father Williams, 55, who now works as a garbage collector, and two current Gate Gourmet employees, Matthew Hay, 43, and Jose Aquillera, 47, appeared in court on Monday.

Another Bra Boy, Jesse Polock, is due to appear in court this month.
    Playboy model link to drug bust | Celebrity | News.com.au

Playboy model linked to drug bust Down Under

I hope this thread brings out the Nikki crazies again, yay.

Nikki Sixx. Nikki Sixx. Nikki Sixx.

(Yes, you have to say it three times...)
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

That's an easy one to say three times Now will he appear in my mirror tonight - lol. oh no wait, we're channeling groupies.. never mind!
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I hope this thread brings out the Nikki crazies again, yay.

Nikki Sixx. Nikki Sixx. Nikki Sixx.

(Yes, you have to say it three times...)
    Oh you didn't!

Hear that? They're coming.....

Thanks for posting that, Novice!

Awww....not all of us Nikki fans are crazy!

I would say Brandi could get some serious jail time for smuggling cocaine on to airplanes that were flown out of the country. Not good girl! Wonder what Nikki's reation to this news was.....???

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Hear that? They're coming.....
    lmao
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

SEE! Mere seconds...
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Thanks for posting that, Novice!
    No problem, but next time I'm going to make you do it!

Awww,....not all of us Nikki fans are crazy!
    Are you sure???

I would say Brandi could get some serious jail time for smuggling cocaine on to airplanes that were flown out of the country. Not good girl! Wonder what Nikki's reation to this news was.....
    probably along the lines of "Bwahahaha.... wonder if I can get Kat to look after the kids..."

Yeah, it's sad that I don't care about the article & only showed up to see if the Nikki haterz are back!!!

hahahahahah - where is the poster who "knows" Brandi and what a wonderful mother she is? Nikki says for you to suck it!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

SEE! Mere seconds...
    To be fair, for our very own, I did send her the link, so that she could see that I posted it for her. Play nice now!

But I would like to know when I google Nikki Sixx in images I get this....

SEE! Mere seconds...
    lol I blend in with the rest of the crazies here. We all have our favs we love and the ones we love to hate.

^^ Perfectly!

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    To be fair, for our very own, I did send her the link, so that she could see that I posted it for her. Play nice now!

I know, I was just messing with Jade.

-Bugdoll-

Oops! Sorry, misplaced my sense of humour today.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Yeah, it's sad that I don't care about the article & only showed up to see if the Nikki haterz are back!!!

hahahahahah - where is the poster who "knows" Brandi and what a wonderful mother she is? Nikki says for you to suck it!
    Ah yes what was her name? Miss inside information.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information