Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What recession? ‘Hills’ stars reportedly earning super salaries

Default What recession? ‘Hills’ stars reportedly earning super salaries

It pays to be a member of “The Hills.”
    According to a new report, several of the stars of MTV’s favorite docu-soap are earning $100,000 an episode.
    The Daily Beast reported on Monday that Audrina Patridge, Lauren “Lo” Bosworth and Heidi Montag are all earning $100,000 an episode, just $25,000 less than ex-“Hills” star Lauren Conrad earned before she departed the show this summer.
    Former “Laguna Beach” star Kristin Cavallari joined “The Hills” with a reported $90,000 per episode salary, giving her a bigger paycheck then series regular, Hollywood bad boy King Spencer Pratt.
    Spencer, the report claimed, is earning just $65,000 an episode. But his salary is still more than his pal Brody Jenner, who the report claimed earns just $45,000.
    But the reality stars and starlets can make money outside of their MTV neighborhood too, thanks to personal appearance fees.
    Celebrity booking agent Mike Esterman told the Web site, some of the show’s ladies can earn $20,000-$25,000 for personal appearances. Additionally, Heidi reportedly took home $375K for her Playboy cover shoot over the summer.
    A rep for “The Hills” was not immediately available for comment.

Kristin Cavallari, $90,000
    Audrina Patridge, $100,000
    Lauren “Lo” Bosworth, $100,000
    Heidi Montag, $100,000
    Spencer Pratt, $65,000
    Brody Jenner, $45,000

What Recession Hills Stars Reportedly Earning Super Salaries | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos

Okay this shit is too depressing.

Talentless twats. God, I wish they would cancel this show and kick these fucktards to the curb.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Hit By Ban Bus!

Makes me sick. These were already a bunch of overindulged assholes before they ever got on tv.

Glad to see we have our priorities straight in this country.

They cut billions of dollars for college in cali where half of our classes were slashed and these fucking idiots who cant string a sentence together are being paid more than a year's salary for one fucking episode of BS! I..Dont..Get..It
    I was born a bitch..whats your excuse?

This makes me so angry. It just makes no fucking sense. I feel the same about how E paid the 1 million dollar cost of that Kardashian chicks wedding to a football player who just signed a 30 million dollar contract, WTF.
    Disturb Me!

I should have been a f**king celebrity. What sucks is those twits that get these obscene amounts of money have no "talent." It's not like they graduated from Harvard drama school or that shizzz. The only reason why these twats get such opportunities is because maybe they look hot in a bikini.

Pathetic.

And almost 400 grand for being naked? Shyte, I'd pose naked for half that amount.

This goes to prove that dumb people can make more money in this country than smart people.
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

So glad I went to uni. NOT.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

^ Ugh no shit! I'll admit I watch the show, but this is just stupid. So now all you need to be successful is a hot body...how sad is that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

KC was just on Ryan Seacrest's radio show with Bridy and said these numbers are not true.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

You think if I drop out now, use the rest of my college loans to get new tits, and fuck a few MTV producers I can live the American Dream???

Fucking depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    You think if I drop out now, use the rest of my college loans to get new tits, and fuck a few MTV producers I can live the American Dream???
    Of course! For every plastic surgery you get, your salary is doubled. Just ask Heidi Montag.

Penn - be sure to post your after pics. I want to see how big you go for the breasts.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information