Thread: Kate Gosselin and Paula Deen to host show;Jon Gosselin's ho calls her Katezilla

Default Kate Gosselin and Paula Deen to host show;Jon Gosselin's ho calls her Katezilla

The Rabid Possum Is Back In All Its Glory

Yesterday, Planet Earth almost rolled into the sun after millions flipped out (not really) over Kate Gosselin's new wavy possum hair. The possums of the world were about to hold a candlelight vigil for their fallen brother, but they don't have to do that now that everything is back to normal. Kate left her hotel in NYC this morning with her possum head looking fried and frazzled as usual.

In other Kate news, Radar reports that The Possum Hour of Cuntness is coming to TV very soon. Kate is not only in NYC to be a guest co-host on The View, but she's also working on her own show with Paula Deen. Apparently, the show is based on the website Mom Logic. Kate, Paula and other hosts will barf about everything from gossip to healthy and beauty (CHOKE!) tips to advice for moms. The pilot will shoot later this month.

Kate has the interview skills of a toilet paper roll, so her show should be interesting (it will suck). Anybody who watched her ass on The View knows what I'm talking about. If this Mom Logic show requires a lot of head nodding, foot shaking and cunt grins, then Kate will be the star of that shit. However, if it requires actually making points, then Kate better try to steal a vial of Diane Sawyer's essence or she's in trouble.
    The Rabid Possum Is Back In All Its Glory | Dlisted

Donna Svennevik/ ABC; Joe Coomber/Sipa via AP Images

If we could only get a steel cage and settle this once and for all…
    But for now we'll just have to settle for Jon and Kate Gosselin launching their personal attacks in the media.
    Today, it's Jon's turn. After Kate claimed on The View this week that Jon had brought new gal-pal Hailey Glassman to meet the Plus 8, he is striking back.
    "I've never brought Hailey to meet the kids," he tells E! News, "nor do I plan on doing that anytime soon."
    Taking to her Twitter account, Hailey chimed in: "I was never at Jon and Katezilla's house nor did I meet the children, And nor am I in a rush to...
    "When the truth finally comes out, the public owes Jon and I a HUGE apology, until then keep hating n being blinded, Bunch of Helen Keller's."
    A source close to Jon and Hailey says that Jon spoke to Kate after her appearance, and when he asked her why she made the Hailey-meeting-the-kids allegation, Kate claimed to have seen it "in the tabloids."
    The insider says Jon will consider introducing the kids to Hailey "at the appropriate time" once the divorce is final. A final divorce decree is expected in the next few weeks.

Jon & Hailey Blast "Katezilla," Insist Hailey's Never Met the 8 - E! Online
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

WHY WHY WHY is this bitch (Kate) cohosting The View and NOW a new show? WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD?

I loathe mauve eyeshadow.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

The wavy hair looks nice. She should keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    WHY WHY WHY is this bitch (Kate) cohosting The View and NOW a new show? WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD?
    So, one parent co-hosting The View and having a new show, the other being a douche who's banging everything that moves, and who's taking care of the litter? Oh that's right, Kate or Jon don't have time for the 8.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    . . . The possums of the world were about to hold a candlelight vigil for their fallen brother, but they don't have to do that now that everything is back to normal. . . .

she was so out of place on the View.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I think the girlfriend is a perfect, douchebag match for Jon.

Jeezus christ already, STILL in the media?

For goodness sakes GO AWAY WENCH.

I wonder if Kate still has a following for her speaking engagements and how her book is selling. Her books of recipes was supossed to be coming out this fall. I think it has been delayed.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

The only thing I want for Christmas are all the tapes TLC is hiding of her being a screaming, raving, cunty bitch. Release those and we never have to see her again. *begs Santa*
    Enjoy the liquor and delicatessen.

Damn, this divorce seems to have moved fast. When did they file?

I hate myself for asking anything about these two douches.

Thank goodness she changed that awful hairstyle of hers up.

Thread Information