Thread: Star: Ellen Pompeo’s husband had an affair with a teenager

Default Star: Ellen Pompeo’s husband had an affair with a teenager

Star: Ellen Pompeo’s husband had an affair with a teenager

You know the drill. It’s Star Magazine, so the chances are pretty good that this could all be bullsh-t. What I find interesting, though, is that this is gossip about someone who is rarely - if ever - mentioned in the tabloids. Sure, Ellen Pompeo gets a shout-out in a “Katherine Heigl is a diva” story, but Ellen, her pregnancy, and her personal life hardly ever make it into any kind of major gossip. For that reason alone, I suspect that there might be something fishy going on. So, here’s the story: Star is reporting that Ellen’s husband, Chris Ivery, has been having an affair with a 19-year-old restaurant hostess in Boston. The girl’s name is Rachel Artz, and she has given her confirmation of the affair to Star. Rachel claims that she and Chris were “intimate” several times, and that’s about it. The rest of the story is from a bunch of “insiders” and “friends”. Like, an “insider” claims Chris “promised Rachel that he’d make her a star.”
    While Grey’s Anatomy star Ellen Pompeo was glowing over the happy news of her pregnancy, her husband, music producer Chris Ivery, was practicing his baby talk on his secret lover — a sexy 19-year-old blonde!
    In April, Ellen, 39, confirmed that she and Chris, 41, are expecting their first child, a daughter, later this year. But by late May, Chris had begun a torrid affair with restaurant hostess Rachel Artz in his hometown of Boston. “Yes, I had sexual relations with Chris,” Rachel acknowledged when she spoke with Star. “We were intimate several times.”
    And while a rep for Ellen has denied all details of an affair, additional sources have told Star that over the course of three months, Chris and Rachel trysted several times — including at hotels in Boston and Miami, and a private residence in Martha’s Vineyard — while Ellen was home in Los Angeles. “Chris promised Rachel that he’d make her a star — that’s his lure,” says an insider.
    A source tells Star, “Chris often took calls from Ellen in front of Rachel and talked about their baby-to-be.” Otherwise, the insider adds, “He didn’t seem to like Ellen much when he talked about her. He made her seem like a diva.”
    Pick up the new issue of Star for all the steamy details of the affair — including Rachel and Chris’ pregnancy scare — and an exclusive photo of the teen temptress!
    [From Star Magazine]

Here’s what I’ll buy for sure - that this Rachel girl is definitely confirming her sexual relationship with Chris Ivery. The rest of it, I’m not so sure of. Whether Rachel is being honest, or she’s just looking for attention, or if she’s just crazy, I don’t know. The weirdest thing (for me) is that I totally don’t buy for a second this whole “Ellen is a diva” claim. Ellen has always seemed like a sweetheart to me - totally low-key, professional, a little eccentric, maybe. But nice. Ellen is due any day now, and I really hope her husband isn’t as douchey as this report would indicate.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Star: Ellen Pompeo’s husband had an affair with a teenager
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I knew this would end badly when she married this ex-con.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

He'd make her a star? HOW? Who the hell would fall for that?

He looks like a serious douche in that picture too.

If I had fucked every guy who told me he'd make me a star, my vag would look like Paris Hilton's.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    If I had fucked every guy who told me he'd make me a star, my vag would look like Paris Hilton's.

What does her vag look like? I shouldn't ask as i'm a lady but i'm very curious and she does have large feet.

What's that smell? Oh yeah, bullsh*t.
    "I'm sorry, but I don't date ugly people."

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I knew this would end badly when she married this ex-con.
    What did he do?

Bronze Member hunterlovesgossip's Avatar

Wow gotta ask my friend about this.

Quote Originally Posted by DolceVita View Post
    What does her vag look like? I shouldn't ask as i'm a lady but i'm very curious and she does have large feet.
    Like you can really convince me you haven't seen the bore-tape!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by mysticlady View Post
    What did he do?

Ellen Pompeo's fiancé is an ex-con at The Insider
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Gold Member

Jesus Ellen! you should have tried out for a part on The Sopranos if you liked having the boyfriend with the criminal history.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Holy shit. No wonder he always skeeved me out.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Thread Information