Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jon Gosselin: Kate refused marriage counselling *sniff*

Default Jon Gosselin: Kate refused marriage counselling *sniff*

Jon: 'Kate refused marriage counselling'

Monday, September 7 2009, 5:13pm EDT
    By Lara Martin, US Correspondent

Jon Gosselin has claimed that his estranged wife Kate refused to attend marriage counseling with him in a bid to mend their relationship.
    The father-of-eight, who split from Kate in June following ten years of marriage, told ABC's Chris Cuomo that he started attending counseling when their romance began to falter.
    "I went to therapy. I learned about myself. If she's not going to therapy, she's not going to fix herself, then it's not going to work. It takes two people," he said.
    "I have a $22,000 (13,418) therapy bill. I mean, I tried to have marriage counseling. I did it myself. She refused to go."
    Reflecting on his marriage, the 32-year-old added: "I felt maybe I was too passive. Maybe I didn't stand my grounds ten years ago, even to stick up for my kids. But it's gone. I can't get that back."
    Gosselin also claimed that he no longer trusted Kate and insisted that the couple would never reconcile their relationship.
    The full interview airs on Good Morning America tomorrow.

Showbiz - News - Jon: 'Kate refused marriage counselling' - Digital Spy

Night, folks. I've got to be up very early tomorrow morning.

Nite, Pippin!
    This guy doesn't know when to quit.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

If he can afford to buy his new girlfriend a 70k SUV, then he can afford 22k for desperately needed therapy.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

I wonder if this counseling refusal was before, or after him fucking around on her? For some people that is just a deal breaker. He's really looking desperate to hold onto the limelight now. Ironic, since when they were married and doing the show he supposedly despised all this. Now that he's had a bit of strange and on the prowl for more he can't get enough of being in the public eye.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Default re

I would say that he needs to get his $22K back, except that it sounds like he hasn't paid it anyway.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^That's what I don't get. He shouldn't even have a bill for the therapy, especially since he can afford all those douchey Ed Hardy clothes.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

That's right Jon, milk it until it's dried up...
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    ^That's what I don't get. He shouldn't even have a bill for the therapy, especially since he can afford all those douchey Ed Hardy clothes.
    I'm sure by now those shitty Ed Hardy clothes are free - Christian Audigier considers douchebag John a walking advertisement.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

He also really really really hates that mean woman...

NEW YORK – Jon Gosselin (GAHS'-lihn) says he despises his estranged wife Kate, and believes she took his wedding ring.
    The reality TV star told ABC News' Chris Cuomo on "Good Morning America" that he set down his ring one day and it vanished. He says no one else could have taken it.
    He also accuses Kate of verbally abusing him and beating him down during their marriage.
    Jon's remarks came from his first TV interview since divorce papers were filed in June. Kate has made a number of her own interview appearances in recent weeks.
    The Gosselins continue to co-star on TLC's hit reality show "Jon & Kate Plus 8," which documents the challenges of raising their twins and sextuplets.
    A longer version of Jon's interview airs tonight on ABC's "Primetime: Family Secrets."

Jon Gosselin says he despises estranged wife Kate - Yahoo! News

Keepin' it klassay Jonny boy. Your kids will be real proud of you, because of course they won't ever read up on mommy and daddy.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

He also accuses Kate of verbally abusing him and beating him down during their marriage.
    pull up your skirt nancy boy- i can see your vagina.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

But she did verbally beat him down and abuse him during their marriage. We ALL saw that in the footage. Sure, he's douching it up now but maybe he did try in the very beginning back when she was first screwing around on him with her body guard.

Even though he's a douche for stepping out so early after his separation and for being a famewhore, he still has a small measure of sympathy.

But I agree that he should STFU for the sake of his kids. He had the sympathy vote at first and he threw that away.

^^ You can only be treated how you allow people to treat you. If you've never been in a relationship with a passive-aggressive schmuck, be thankful. Particularly if that passive-aggressive schmuck has absolutely no drive, is unemployed and is whiney.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll

For argument's sake, would you say the same thing if their gender roles were reversed? Does a woman who is verbally abused or even hit deserve it because she takes it? Did she teach people to treat her this way by allowing it.

I just don't think it's fair that Kate's behavior gets a free pass because she has a vagina. If Jon were a woman, he'd be getting all the sympathy in the world, general douchery aside for a second. Is it not possible for a man in our culture to be abused? And if he takes it for "x" amount of time, does he deserve it?

BTW - I hate defending Jon Gosselin because I think he's behaved abhorrently in the wake of his separation. Even still, I can't discount what I saw her say and do to him on national TV week after week. I can't imagine that not having some sort of affect on him.

I understand that relationships can get complicated, but yes, if the very first time someone lays a hand on you or verbally abuses you, you stay for a second go-round, then all you have taught that person is that their behavior is acceptable to you.

In the Gosslin's case, Kate is caustic, no doubt about it. Jon appeared to add nothing of adult value to the family (except sperm). He is VERY passive-aggressive and having been married to a p-a person (and having a rather sharp tongue myself) whatever I said ratcheted itself up exponentially over time to try to get his attention or some semblance of motivation, interest or involvement in the family life. How easy for Jon to sit back and have Kate take care of the finances, the plans, the food, etc. etc. (I know she had help, but that automatically means he did too) and then come back the "she picks on me" when he has taken NO leadership in the family. He gets no sympathy from me and his post-break up behavior is appalling.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information