Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Heather Mills is thrilled her daughter accosts meat-eating strangers

Default Heather Mills is thrilled her daughter accosts meat-eating strangers

Today’s multiple-choice question: Heather Mills is: A) delusional B) crazy C) a stalker D) a megalomaniacal narcissist E) a horrible mother F) a whiner G) all of the above. If you chose G, congratulations, you’re reading yet another story about Heather Mills’ insanity. Just in the past few months we’ve gotten to hear Heather: complain about her $33.6 million divorce settlement (“we earned it together, I worked my butt off doing the tours and everything”); wishing karmic cancer on her enemies; and making sure everyone knows Paul McCartney’s youngest listens to the Beach Boys, not the Beatles.
    Heather’s latest is two-fold. First, it seems Heather might be stalking her ex-husband, Paul and his new girlfriend Nancy Shevell. Sources tell the Daily Mail that Paul is “annoyed” because Heather keeps showing up at events that Paul and Nancy are already attending, and because Paul thinks Heather is “treading on his turf” with the whole vegan-restaurant thing. And don’t even get me started on the vegan-brainwashing Heather’s pulling on Beatrice:
    Despite their acrimonious divorce, Heather Mills can’t keep away from Sir Paul McCartney. The former model has infuriated Sir Paul, 67, by jetting to the Hamptons where he is on holiday with his American girlfriend Nancy Shevell, 47.
    ‘Heather turned up at some big social functions which annoyed Paul,’ says a source.
    The former Beatle is also said to be irritated that Heather is ‘treading on his turf’ by wanting to open a vegetarian restaurant in New York while he is promoting ‘Meat-Free Monday’ in the US.
    Since her divorce, selfless Heather has become a full-time animal rights campaigner, tireless in her devotion to the cause. She has opened a vegan cafe, VBites, in East Sussex and even turned her five-year-old daughter with Sir Paul into a mini campaigner.
    In an interview with ES magazine she explained how Beatrice had tried to convert fellow guests to veganism on a recent holiday to the south of France.
    ‘Beatrice questions everybody who eats animals,’ Heather revealed.
    ‘When we were in the south of France, there was a buffet for kids, and by the end of the week no one would sit near us because she would go over and say, “Why are you eating that cow’s bottom?” or “Oh, look at that little shrimp with little eyes.”‘
    [From the Daily Mail]
    I realize that vegetarianism and veganism can be perfectly healthy and great alternatives to the omnivore lifestyle/choice. And given that both of Beatrice’s parents don’t eat meat, the chances were pretty good that little Bea wasn’t going to ever have a very meaty diet at any point in her life, even if Heather wasn’t so crazy and she and Paul had stayed together. What bothers me is the brainwashing of this child. Does Heather not want Bea to choose veganism or vegetarianism for herself? And does Heather have to take such pride in raising a child who accosts strangers about eating meat? It’s not cute, it’s not sassy, it’s just rude and unpleasant. It pains me to think that Bea is turning into her mother. But Bea is still young. When she rebels against her mom, it’s going to be with steak tartare and Abbey Road.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Heather Mills is thrilled her daughter accosts meat-eating strangers

I've been veggie since I was a kid, and it was definitely my choice. If I have kids I'm planning to raise them veggie, but by no means as rude little sh*ts. They are two different things.
    "Just because I walked into a turd supermarket doesn't mean I have to buy anything." - John Oliver

Such a great idea to teach her children to insult and attack random strangers.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

‘When we were in the south of France, there was a buffet for kids, and by the end of the week no one would sit near us because she would go over and say, “Why are you eating that cow’s bottom?” or “Oh, look at that little shrimp with little eyes.”‘

Yeah, that's going to work out well when she goes to school. Countdown to stories about Bea getting bullied and the shit kicked out of her by her classmates.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

"Why is some ugly child with a bitch for a mother talking to me like i give a fuck?"

*flicks shrimp eyes and cow ass at her*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

that is really rude rude behaviour.. being a vegetarian is a personal choice stop trying to push it on other people!

heather mills really thinks her shit doesn't stink...

and by the end of the week no one would sit near us
    to be fair though that could just be because you are a cunt

Silver Member

Why is it rude to let people know facts about what they are eating? When I realized all the things my father had told me about eating meat were lies, I was incensed.

I'd rather know the truth.

That's why I stopped eating meat 20 years ago.

Sure, some people would have absolutely no problem decapitating, gutting, and draining their cows to eat them. But I suspect such people are in a very small minority. The rest, who claim to love animals, throwing birthday parties for their dogs while chowing down on cheeseburgers, are in a severe state of cognitive dissonance. They're also making a much larger environmental impact than the alternative.

We don't have to be slaves to a primitive and bloody past. The world would be a much better place if a lot more people were vocal about it.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Oh please. To encourage a child to be an asshole is wrong no matter which way you spin it. You don't eat meat? Good for you. I don't know what lies your father told you and I'm not sure what 'the truth' is but quite frankly your choices are yours. Don't shove them down other peoples throats.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Oh please. To encourage a child to be an asshole is wrong no matter which way you spin it. You don't eat meat? Good for you. I don't know what lies your father told you and I'm not sure what 'the truth' is but quite frankly your choices are yours. Don't shove them down other peoples throats.
    Thank you. I wish I had a "clapping" icon right now.

Quote Originally Posted by marina View Post
    Why is it rude to let people know facts about what they are eating? When I realized all the things my father had told me about eating meat were lies, I was incensed.

Sure, some people would have absolutely no problem decapitating, gutting, and draining their cows to eat them. But I suspect such people are in a very small minority. The rest, who claim to love animals, throwing birthday parties for their dogs while chowing down on cheeseburgers, are in a severe state of cognitive dissonance. They're also making a much larger environmental impact than the alternative.

We don't have to be slaves to a primitive and bloody past. The world would be a much better place if a lot more people were vocal about it.
    it is really bad etiquette to harrass someone about what they are eating when they are eating it.
    and all this stuff about lies?
    Everyone knows animals are killed to make meat....
    its not some new revelation that vegetarians must spread.

I myself spent every summer as a child on my grandparents farm/ranch in africa.. I saw chickens, goats, cows and fish being killed in the morning and then on the table for dinner the same night. Its how people do things in many parts of the world. it doesn't make them primitive or backward.

When it comes right down to it, many people are VERY defensive about what they eat. Time and again, I have seen omni folks come to veg forums and ask questions and then get upset at the answers we give them - well, it's a forum in support of a veg diet, what did you think we were going to say?!

The point is that sometimes even when people ask they don't really want to know. And you can bet that when people don't ask they definitely don't want to know and they don't care either. I raised two mostly veggie kids [their father is omni] and I would have been mortified if they had wandered around a restaurant bothering the customers about their dinner choices.

If people are really interested, let them come to you. My father and my cousin both went vegetarian after watching me do it for years. I never said a darn thing to either one of them.

I just ate some bacon and it was delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexxifer View Post
    I just ate some bacon and it was delicious.
    OMG! You just ate pig thigh!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marina View Post

Marina - are you a member of PETA?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information