Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: "I'm Paris' dad" claims Michael Jackson's close friend Mark Lester

Default "I'm Paris' dad" claims Michael Jackson's close friend Mark Lester

RadarOnline.com

Bauer Griffin

Michael Jackson's close friend, former child star Mark Lester, claims he is the real father of the singer's daughter and would willingly take a paternity test to prove it in a new bombshell report..
    Lester, who is godfather to all three of the Jackson children, tells News Of The World Michael approached him with a request that he act as a sperm so he could have children.
    He also claims he has concerns about the welfare of Jackson's children and hopes his confession will ensure he is able to maintain contact with them.
    Lester shot to fame in the lead role of Lionel Bart's 1968 musical film Oliver! and met Jackson in 1982.
    "I'm godfather to Michael Jackson's children. I believe that Paris could be my daughter. I would be willing to take a paternity test.
    "Michael Jackson asked me in a private conversation if I'd be willing to donate sperm on his behalf. I was phoned up by a London clinic and I was
    asked what would be a convenient time for me to attend," he told the News of the World.
    "I made an appointment to go along. Michael was married to Debbie Rowe at the time. She's the birth mother of the children so I naturally assumed that sperm donation would have gone into Debbie and Debbie would have both the children.
    "Of all Michael Jackson's children I'd assume that the one that looks most like me is Paris.
    "I've come forward now because I have concerns about the welfare and upbringing of the children. There is a contact issue. I really want to remain in contact with those kids and I feel now that this is the only way I can ensure that.
    Mark said he has spoken to lawyers to establish his rights to contact the children.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Gold Member

It wouldn't surprise me , he has nothing to gain from saying such a thing. He was interviewd on British TV last month and looked upset.
    I feel sorry for the Jackson kids as who knows who their parents really are?

^^^
    They know who their real parent was...Michael Jackson. None of these people who donated sperm or womb space are parents. They were just donars.

A*O

If he really is willing to take a paternity test and he is the babydaddy then Bring It On!
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Same guy when he was a kid..

Quote Originally Posted by Janet296 View Post
    ^^^
    They know who their real parent was...Michael Jackson. None of these people who donated sperm or womb space are parents. They were just donars.
    By all accounts, Jackson wasn't much of a father either if he was a severe addict. Technically, the nanny would be the "parent" of those kids.

Oh FFS, did MJ get a whole range of people to jizz in a cup, shuffle them, then pick one?
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    By all accounts, Jackson wasn't much of a father either if he was a severe addict. Technically, the nanny would be the "parent" of those kids.
    Michael was never the daddy. The man was terrified when they showed him shoving a bottle in "Blankets" face. Who the hell calls their kid blanket?

He was a pervert and I'm sick of all the adulation Michael is receiving, like he's some God or something. His adoring fans already gave at the office, he never served a day in jail.

^^^Totally agree. How can someone be a pedophile, a junkie, and a good dad at the same time?

I can see a resemblance.

Elite Member

Why does the public give a shit who the biological parents are? Who provided the sperm is irrelevant. It was Michael who raised them. They're his kids. He was their "Daddy" in every sense of the word. That's all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    Same guy when he was a kid..

I remember watching Mark Lester a few months ago on TV. He was the child star and title role in the 1968 movie "Oliver".

Michael Jackson seemed to attract people who were in the entertainment industry as children, or those who didn't have "normal childhoods" - Tatum O'Neil, Brooke Sheilds, McCauley Culkin, Lisa Marie Presley and this guy, Mark Lester to name a few. That speaks volumes - maybe they all had "issues" in their adult lives stemming from their unusual childhoood??

Also, here is a picture of Mark Lester with his daughter, Harriett:

Harriett does look a lot like Paris.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    I can see a resemblance.
    I don't see it.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    Why does the public give a shit who the biological parents are? Who provided the sperm is irrelevant. It was Michael who raised them. They're his kids. He was their "Daddy" in every sense of the word. That's all that matters.

Are you on the right site?! One of the world's biggest stars dies and other people are claiming to be his kids' biological parents! Of course we care hence posting on a GOSSIP board about it

Quote Originally Posted by DolceVita View Post
    Are you on the right site?! One of the world's biggest stars dies and other people are claiming to be his kids' biological parents! Of course we care hence posting on a GOSSIP board about it
    LOL! Right! Anyway, I'm hoping the kids aren't biologically his. I think it's their only chance at a normal life. I feel sick knowing they've got the sleezy Joe hanging around with dollar signs in his eyes. These kids deserve so much better.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information