Login to remove the ads!

Thread: Your next book: Former manager writing a tell all on Paris Hilton...

Default Your next book: Former manager writing a tell all on Paris Hilton...

The man who says he created Paris Hilton now wants to take her apart.

Just when this week's MTV documentary about her had Paris floating on air, we had to call and bum her out with the news that her estranged manager, Jason Moore, is shopping a book about her.

Hilton rep Dawn Miller sounded none too pleased when we told her that publishers are bidding on Moore's book about the star-making machinery behind Paris' rise.

It's being pitched as a business book about how Moore molded "this blond piece of clay into a global icon" with a reality TV franchise and fashion and beauty lines.

But editors are also expecting Moore, who says he didn't sign a confidentiality agreement, to dish on behind-the-scenes drama.

"Jason will demonstrate how, for 10 years, he managed to save his mercurial client from disgrace by manipulating the media, and Paris herself," according to a pitch letter making the rounds. "Paris was oftentimes her own worst enemy, making a sex tape with a former boyfriend, nursing hangovers during photo shoots, falling asleep everywhere, and getting thrown in jail for numerous driving violations. If Paris Hilton didn't have Jason Moore pulling the strings, cleaning up her messes ... she could well have faded into oblivion."

Moore, who'll call his memoir "Controlling Chaos," says the girl unkindly branded a "celebutard" was more than willing. "[She] spent hours at a time posing in front of the mirror, nailing down the ideal position to create the perfect paparazzi photo."

Her hope, he says, was to become "the kind of character ... that would land commercials, international endorsements, film and television roles." He winkingly adds, "... and the man (or maybe even the girl) of her dreams."

Moore, described in the proposal as Hilton's "Wizard of Oz-like manager," will also talk about the temptations he saw - "the all-night partying; easy access to women and drugs."

Moore and Hilton parted ways last year amid reports that his wife was fed up with the time he was devoting to his client.

Moore denied that, telling Us Weekly, "There were a lot of reasons - both personal and professional - for the split, but nothing had anything to do with my marriage."

Moore and his Literary Group agent, Frank Weimann, declined to comment.

Hilton, who recently returned from taping a new international version of her "BFF" series in Dubai, also had no comment. But a friend of hers claims, "Given the legal issues, I'd be surprised if this book sees the light of day."

Read more: Paris Hilton's former manager, Jason Moore, shopping tell-all book

I won't read it, but I'll come here for the recap. Looking forward to the dirt. Maybe now this bitch can truly go away.

What has she done that's significant aside from giving STDs to the majority of Hollywood?

Elite Member

Well it's not like anything she does is a secret or really unknown. I think most of us have a grasp on who and what she is. She's not important enough to be seen here. Why spend good money on a book.

In that storage unit of hers that went up for auction there were several letters concerning her 'career'. One was from her father stating how he was going to set her up with a few fashion brands or some shit to start her career for her and that she'd take the credit to give her 'legitimacy'. Then there were other letters too from her manager or whatever at the time saying the same thing. Basically she's had a lot handed to her in the beginning. Now we'll pretend I didn't know that.

nothing he could write about paris hilton would surprise me.

She probably had something to do with this, under the radar, wink wink.

Quote Originally Posted by badgers! View Post
    I won't read it, but I'll come here for the recap. Looking forward to the dirt. Maybe now this bitch can truly go away.
    Protip: You can guarantee this book will hit torrent websites within a few days of launch.

It will probably one of the most boring books ever. We know pretty much everything the racist bitch has done.

It'll be watered down too. BORING.

will also talk about the temptations he saw - "the all-night partying; easy access to women and drugs."
    Is that confirmation that she's gay?

ruh roo, raggy!
    I'm not loafing, I just work so fast I'm always finished.

will also talk about the temptations he saw - "the all-night partying; easy access to women and drugs."
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    Is that confirmation that she's gay?

I think so. That always seem to come up. Weren't there rumors about her getting it on with girls in front of business men or something? And then there's been rumors about affairs with some other heiress or rich nobody. I can't remember the name.

I'd say she's bisexual. Then again, she didn't have any chemistry with Rick Solomon. Maybe she is exclusively girls after all.

Who cares. I bet she just fucks anything.

I wonder if details about her affair with Chad Michael Douchebag will be in there?
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Thread Information