Thread: Jennifer Love Hewitt begs for a part in Twilight, gets giddy over Rober Pattinson

Default Jennifer Love Hewitt begs for a part in Twilight, gets giddy over Rober Pattinson

Jennifer Love Hewitt begs for a part in Twilight saga, gets giddy over Pattinson

“Ghost Whisperer” star Jennifer Love Hewitt is also a rabid fan of the series. She gushed about star Robert Pattinson to MTV News at Comic-Con, saying she would faint if she met him, that she’s “Team Edward,” and claiming “there is not a girl in the world who’s not Team Edward.” (For the uninitiated, Edward, played by Robert Pattinson, is the vampire who’s won Bella’s heart. Jacob, played by Taylor Lautner, is a hot werewolf and a buddy of Bella’s who pines for her. I know it sounds goofy but if you can suspend disbelief it’s a lot of fun.) I don’t agree with her that all of us are team Edward. I mean, I definitely get the appeal of the character but he is kind of stalkerish and he does treat Bella like crap in the second book, New Moon. I won’t reveal much more or we’ll be in spoiler territory, but I think Jacob deserves a chance too.

Hewitt also begs for a role in the Twilight saga, asking for even some small extra-type role. The books’ writer, Stephenie Myer, appears briefly in the first film at a diner, so it’s possible that Hewitt could land a similar split-second appearance. I don’t see her stepping in as a character, though:

Jennifer Love Hewitt may be “The Ghost Whisperer,” but the actress also has a thing for vampires. And one bloodsucker, in particular, has caught her eye – Robert Pattinson.
    “Who’s not Team Edward?” she asked MTV News at 2009’s Comic-Con in San Diego.“There is not a girl in the world who’s not Team Edward! Have you met girls who are not Team Edward? Well, they are not girls! They’re aliens from another planet who should not be allowed to exist.”
    While Jennifer was there to promote the fifth season of her CBS show, she was disappointed that she missed the “Twilight” gang.
    “I wanted to see them so badly, but they were here before I got here, so I was bummed that I missed them,” she added. “But I’m hoping that some of the ‘True Blood’ people are still here so that I can see them, ‘cause obviously I have a vampire thing.”
    But she admits that perhaps it was a good thing that she missed out on meeting her favorite undead actor, Robert Pattinson.
    “I’d pass out [if I met him]. I can’t talk about it, ‘cause I’d pass out,” she told MTV News. “It’s because he’s Edward. Listen, Edward can fly you through the forest. He’s like Aladdin with vampire teeth — there’s magic-carpet rides. He can sing. He can watch you sleep. He plays music. He sniffs your neck. I mean, please!”
    Not only is Jennifer a Twi-hard, but she’s also lobbying for a role in one of the “Twilight Saga’s” films – for both her and her boyfriend, Jamie Kennedy.
    “I want a part so bad. Any part’s fine. I will be the vampire who carries Robert Pattinson’s luggage in the airport, that is the part that I will play if they need it. Jamie wants to play a werewolf, so we’re both putting it out there,” she joked.
    [From Access Hollywood, site has automatic video]

Who is Hewitt kidding, she doesn’t care if her boyfriend gets a part too, she just said that because he was probably standing right next to her. As much as Jamie Kennedy seems like a douche to me, it speaks well of him if he actually watched Twilight with Hewitt.
    That is such a chick flick. Kennedy also wore a silly button on his tie with Love’s face on it that said “Got Love?” He took it off for the red carpet, but was photographed with it on as they made their way through Comic-Con. I hope that a fan gave it to him and that - God forbid - Love didn’t have it made and then try to guilt him into wearing it.
    Jamie recently posted on his Twitter account that he didn’t propose to Hewitt at all as was rumored: “There’s a lil rumor going round that i got down on one knee in Long beach. If i was gonna get down on one knee do u think i wud do it in the [continued on next tweet] LBC???? I mean i’m down with Snoop but L Beach dosent scream Romance. I luv my girl and wen it happens you’ll be the first to know.” Hewitt has already put him on a timetable, and told a radio station in June that “by this time next year, if we’re not planning something, then there’s a situation.”

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Jennifer Love Hewitt begs for a part in Twilight saga, gets giddy over Pattinson
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Elite Member

What is it with every girl fawning over Pattinson. I don't find him REMOTELY attractive at all. Blech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

...and that Lautner guy looks like a pretty lesbian.

well this confirms what i've long suspected: besides being an attention-whoring, needy twat, jennifer love hewitt is a retarded teeny-bopper trapped in the body of a 30 year-old woman. probably explains the serial engagements.
    Last edited by sputnik; July 29th, 2009 at 02:22 PM.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

what won't this one beg for?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    ...and that Lautner guy looks like a pretty lesbian.
    I think his squashed puggedy look is weirdly hot. I'd definitely do him over Pattinson. He can be my toy boy
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    I think his squashed puggedy look is weirdly hot. I'd definitely do him over Pattinson. He can be my toy boy
    how old is that one? I still see him as that little boy in Cheaper By the Dozen 2....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

They are all retarded. Every single person remotely involved in that movie or with JLH.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    how old is that one? I still see him as that little boy in Cheaper By the Dozen 2....
    17 I think. I say I think, I know...just trying to sound cooler there
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Jennifer Love Hewitt should STFU and hope there's a sequel to I Know What You Did Last Summer Yet Again in the works.

Elite Member

Please do not speak for all females JLH. I do not think RP has any redeeming qualities. He is totally unattractive.

She thought she could portray Audrey Hepburn. She should be shot.

The fact that she wants a role in this piece of poop really says a lot about her...

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Thread Information