Login to remove the ads!

Thread: Eva Mendes catches verbal diarrhea from Megan Fox & whinges about her sexy body

Default Eva Mendes catches verbal diarrhea from Megan Fox & whinges about her sexy body

I struggle to find clothes to contain my curves, says voluptuous Eva Mendes

By Lizzie Smith
    Last updated at 6:06 PM on 28th July 2009

Eva Mendes is known as one of the world's most beautiful women, with her dark Cuban hair, sultry smile and full lips.
    So it may come as a surprise to learn that the star of 2 Fast 2 Furious worries about her voluptuous body looking 'distasteful'.
    The U.S. beauty says that she has to 'walk a fine line' when choosing her clothing.

American beauty: Eva Mendes says her enviable curves can make even the most innocuous clothing look 'distasteful'

Last year Eva had an advert banned from U.S. TV screens for showing a flash of her nipple, and earlier this year starred in a sultry campaign for CK Underwear.
    But she told Marie Claire magazine: ĎI love my curves and I embrace them, but I have to walk a fine line.
    ĎThere are certain dresses that are like: 'Oh, this is really feminine. This isnít sexy at all', but then Iíd try it on and it just turned.

Sultry: Eva says four years of therapy has helped her deal with fame

'I think it comes down to being voluptuous, and if your bodyís a certain way, then things can go distasteful in a second.í
    The 35-year-old, who spent a short spell in rehab last year, also revealed that she credits four years of therapy with changing how she deals with fame.
    [I'm] a woman who has been through life experiences, thank God, and therapy. I love therapy!,' she said.
    'Iím very into it. Iím very in touch with my feelings, so Iím a completely different person.
    'Not that different but you know... I gotta tell you, thereís nothing like going in and sitting down and talking to someone who has no emotional tie to your life.
    'Just to talk to someone. Itís amazing.í
    Eva also makes the unusual revelation that she likes nothing better than visiting cemeteries.
    ĎI love cemeteries. Theyíre so beautiful and peaceful.'
    She has visited Oscar Wildeís grave in Paris and Londonís Highgate Cemetery, the burial place of Karl Marx.
    'The older the better,' she says.
    Read the full interview with Eva is in September's new lookMarie Claire magazine.

Um, well, she could try K-Fed's closet.

I think she dresses better when styled for photo shoots than on her own.
    Either way, the woman is ridiculously photogenic.

^ And hotter than a summers day in hell.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

I love Eva Mendes. I don't think she comes across badly in the interview. She seems pretty normal to me.

I really don't like her face, it looks hard to me. And what the hell is "dark 'Cuban' hair?"
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

she's right. a skinny chick with tiny boobs can get away with some backless, cleavage-exposing mini-dress and make it look funky (ŗ la kate moss), whereas on a chick hips and an ass it will quickly look vulgar.
    i like how eva dresses. she knows her body and knows what works for her and she's sexy without ever looking vulgar.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Hit By Ban Bus!

I love that grey frock she's wearing on the cover of Marie Claire. I think she's gorgeous.

No offense, she has a great figure, but she's not really what I consider curvy. But clothing is a nightmare when you're very curvy- I have to order my bras online because they don't sell my size in stores, and finding jeans sucks when you've got big hips and a reasonable-size butt but not a huge waist. I have to wear suits almost every day, and finding business suits for people with curves just sucks.

I would assume that it's just as hard for very thin girls to find clothes. My friend is 5'0 and about 85 pounds (yet she eats EVERYTHING!) and she can never find anything to fit. She is 29, but has to wear kids' clothes sometimes because she can't fit anything. Suit shopping sucks for her as well. Seems like no one can win!

At least Eva can afford to get clothes made and everything tailored!
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I thought she wanted to be taken seriously as an actor. Oh well.

Elite Member

World's most beautiful woman? Says who? World's most manly female, absolutely.

^^
    Lol, my housemate calls her Eva 'Mandes'
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

smf

she look just like a young sophie loren in 1st pic

^ Not really. Sophia Loren knew how to pose and had a true hourglass shape.

Thread Information