Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Candy Spelling writes a letter to Tori Spelling.. through TMZ

Default Candy Spelling writes a letter to Tori Spelling.. through TMZ

Candy Spelling -- the mother famously at war with her daughter -- has taken the bold step of communicating with Tori Spelling through TMZ ... and her opening line isn't gonna get her a lot of invites. Here's the open letter in all its glory:

EXCLUSIVE TO: TMZ.COM
    TO: MIDDLE-AGED REALITY SHOW STARS (LIKE MY DAUGHTER)

I Know many middle-aged people have issues about their parents and their upbringing. I did. My memories didn't match all those of my mother, and, funny thing, it's the same way with my daughter.

Life has consequences. What you say is on the record. Other people have feelings.

I have a vested interest in this subject. My daughter, Tori's, two-part season finale revolves around my granddaughter's first birthday party and how she has made what seems like an agonizing decision to invite me.

Cue music. Cue sideways glaces. Clue Lights.

I did get an invitation just in time for the RSVP deadline. I'm sure its delivery will be on next week's episode with some comment about my house or driveway or street or something they won't like. I wonder if that will be spread out over one part or two. Sigh.

A big party wasn't how I envisioned meeting my granddaughter for the first time; but, hey, this is Hollywood, and my grandchildren have become reality show props, too. At the time I emailed "yes," I didn't realize I was being set up for a two-parter, even though it was clear I was being invited to be part of a segment for my daughter's reality show.

Spoiler alert. Don't read this if you plan to sit through an hour of people looking at their watches and saying "she's late." I decided my first meeting with my granddaughter should be on home video, not primetime cable; so I emailed that i would not be attending.

Back to other reality stars. My husband taught me that the plots have to be fresh and updated. The same old whining gets tired after a while. Enough complaining about what may or may not have happened during first grade or YMCA camp, or what vegetable you were forced to endure, especially when you are privileged enough to be on TV and get paid for it.

For all the reality show personalities, please remember that real life doesn't get edited to make things better or worse or get better ratings.

You're responsible for what you do. Life isn't just a show. And your families can't just be props. Make your own season finale without creating conflicts you will regret later.

Candy to Tori: Get Real, Baby | TMZ.com
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Stupid stupid woman, stupid stupid daughter. GO AWAY NOW.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

i love this shit. i can't help it. makes me feel so....together, i guess.
    I'm not loafing, I just work so fast I'm always finished.

the more Candy speaks out, the more i like Tori
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

She should have kept all of that between her and her daughter. She is a "Mommy Dearest". They are both at fault, but her being the mother, should try and be the mother
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

The Spelling ladies need to fuck off.

Rawr. I'm loving this.

I can't feel sorry for either of these two. They're cut from the same cloth. Eagerly awaiting the next round.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

SHe seems like such an ice queen.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

I think that its all set up for TV... extra viewers for the season finale - thanks mom!

They're both dumb twats and the sad thing is that it's those two innocent kids who pay the price.

On a completely shallow note, I find this highly entertaining. I will never watch Tori's reality show (had no idea she had one going) but I enjoy reading about the feud here.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Candy's rich bitch friends are probably mortified of her.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Elite Member

Default re

They are such assholes. I mean, mother-daughter problems are natural, to some extent, but people (mostly) get past them. Why would you want to do something that humiliates the other party so much that you cannot ever repair it?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    She should have kept all of that between her and her daughter. She is a "Mommy Dearest". They are both at fault, but her being the mother, should try and be the mother
    Both have contributed to this. The buildup to this has been going on on Tori's show for MONTHS! I mean, I haven't seen a recent episode where she doesn't cry about her mom & drag her mom into every episode of the show. Her gay buddies get married "why can't I have a relationship with my mom?". Her daughter has a birthday "why can't I have a relationship with my mom?". The garbage man pulls up "why can't I have a relationship with my mom?". Even that money grubbing husband of hers has told her to give it up & cut Candy out ... "why can't I have a relationship with my mom?" hmm... let's see because you both bad mouth each other at every fucking opportunity?
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    The Spelling ladies need to fuck off.
    hush yer mouth!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Rawr. I'm loving this.

I can't feel sorry for either of these two. They're cut from the same cloth. Eagerly awaiting the next round.
    They absolutely ARE! And karma is probably going to smash Tori later on via her own children... it's gonna suck when little Stella & Liam are broadcasting all her dirty laundry in public in a few years.... and YES, I'll still be watching!
    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I think that its all set up for TV... extra viewers for the season finale - thanks mom!
    It reeks of a set up... people aren't really like this are they???
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    Candy's rich bitch friends are probably mortified of her.
    I would be too. You piss her off, she's taking you out.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Both have contributed to this. The buildup to this has been going on on Tori's show for MONTHS! I mean, I haven't seen a recent episode where she doesn't cry about her mom & drag her mom into every episode of the show. Her gay buddies get married "why can't I have a relationship with my mom?". Her daughter has a birthday "why can't I have a relationship with my mom?". The garbage man pulls up "why can't I have a relationship with my mom?". Even that money grubbing husband of hers has told her to give it up & cut Candy out ... "why can't I have a relationship with my mom?" hmm... let's see because you both bad mouth each other at every fucking opportunity?
    lol, that's what I was thinking when I saw this thread....hmmm it's been a few months since the books were published so I guess it's time for another public Spelling family spat.

I guess Tori has the advantage since she has the reality show--maybe Candy can get one too so she can have equal time to moan and complain.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

I guess I see it as Candy is the mom and should have set a better example & taken the high road. This is such a perfect example of kids who are raised by nannies and the disconnect they have with their parents. Tori was close to her father and from what I gather Candy didn't like that. It's so obvious they don't have a mother/daughter bond, when she talks about stuff, it's via email from her mom or from her mom's assistant. Random.....

I'm so thankful I have a great relationship with both my parents. I can't imagine going through this bullshit in my 30's.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information