Login to remove the ads!

Thread: Octomom (Nadya Suleman) kids will cash in on reality TV

Elite Member

Default Octomom (Nadya Suleman) kids will cash in on reality TV

Octomom Kids Will Cash in On Reality TV

Posted Jul 24th 2009 7:32PM by TMZ Staff
    Nadya Suleman's kids want to work in Hollywood -- and the company that wants to pay them has petitioned the court for approval.

A production company called EyeWorks UK has filed documents in L.A. County Superior court requesting approval for Nadya's 14 kids to participate in a documentary production.

Sources say the production is for her reality show.

UPDATE: All 14 kids will reportedly make $250K over the next 3 years. That adds up to a little under 6k a year for each child. Wonder what kind of check Nadya's getting?

I won't even watch this show for the WTF value. Hopefully there will be minimal viewers so it gets taken off the air. But it didn't happen with the idiot Gosselins, there are too many people who love watching crap.

Nadya Suleman's kids want to work in Hollywood

....Thanks to peer pressure, and telling them they would never be anyone if they WEREN'T on TV....

Hit By Ban Bus!

She makes me ill. This comes as no surprise, as I've said before, she will do anything for attention. It will no doubt be all about what a wonderful, loving mother she is (NOT). I didn't watch the Gosselins nor will I watch this. I either heard or read (don't remember) that the affection she lavishes on her kids only takes place when there are cameras around). She is one stupid f**king bitch.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

If the judge has any sense at all s/he'll refuse to sign the consent papers.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default OctoHo

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    If the judge has any sense at all s/he'll refuse to sign the consent papers.
    You never know what is going to happen in the CA legal system...

Saturday, July 25th 2009
    Speaking Of Unnecessary Reality Shows.....

OctoCrazy's reality show dreams (and our nightmares) have finally come true! Octo's show was announced a while ago, but she has officially signed contracts for every one of her ten zillion BABEHS. Octo filed documents in court yesterday asking a judge to approve the contracts.
    UsWeekly says that Octo and the [COLOR=#ff00ff !important][COLOR=#ff00ff !important]production [COLOR=#ff00ff !important]company[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] came to an agreement which states that each kid will make around $250 for each day of filming. All 14 kids will make $125,000 for 36 days of shooting in the first year. They will make $75,000 for 21 days of filming in the second year and $50,000 for 14 days in the third year. This will give them a grand total of $250,000 for 71 days of work.
    Those babies are getting theirs. Or should I say they are getting theirs, and then Octo will snatch the checks out of their chubby little hands so she can make a down payment on a new uterus. She'll install her new uterus into her lips. SHIT! Octo would never stop if she could carry babies in her lips. 2 stones....
    And OctoCrazy's pimp game is for real! Snoop Dogg needs to curtsy before her! I don't think it's too soon to give Octo a pimp cup, a full-length chinchilla coat, a fedora with a feather in it and a cane. Bow down! Octo just may be PIMP OF THE YEAR.

Posted by: Michael K

Source: Dlisted | Be Very Afraid

Thread Information