Login to remove the ads!

Thread: No shit, Sherlock: LeAnn Rimes and husband are separated

Default No shit, Sherlock: LeAnn Rimes and husband are separated

Four months after reports surfaced that LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian were allegedly having an affair, a source tells PEOPLE that the country singer is no longer living with her husband, Dean Sheremet.

"Le and Dean have been separated for quite some time now, but they're continuing to try and work through their relationship, a Rimes pal says.

The couple married in 2002, when she was only 19. Last August (six months before their seventh anniversary), they threw a "Seven-Year Itch" party to, as Rimes put it, "remember how blessed we are."

News of their separation comes days after Cibrian's wife, Brandi Glanville, said she and the actor were splitting.

"Eddie is a devoted and loving father first and foremost and the speed bump he and Brandi are experiencing needs to be worked out privately for everyone's benefit," his manager said in a statement.

Cibrian, 36, who is joining the cast of C.S.I. Miami this fall, has denied he was having an affair with Rimes, his costar in the Lifetime original movie Northern Lights, which they filmed last fall.

In March, the Rimes pal confirmed the singer and Sheremet were having problems in their marriage, but maintained Cibrian was "not the cause," adding, "There have been issues brewing for months prior to meeting Eddie on set."

The couple's Nashville home is currently on the market for $7.45 million.

LeAnn Rimes and Husband Are Separated - LeAnn Rimes : People.com
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Silver Member

Color me shocked.
    How soon before they are divorced the Cibrian and Rimes get together and breakup and then Sheremet is caught in some compromising position with some other dancer?
    Remember you heard it here first!

Ahahahahahaha I cannot WAIT for HIS interview.

I hope he gets with the program and lands the cover of OUT magazine, surrounded by hot guys and proclaiming the obvious: "I'm GAY!" That would be awesome.

LeAnn Rimes is not attractive. Eddie must go for whatever is throwing themselves at him. He should give up acting and just become a gigolo.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

^^Because attraction between two people is based solely on looks? You're kidding, right?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    ^^Because attraction between two people is based solely on looks? You're kidding, right?
    Seconded.

Beauty is not only in the eye of the beholder but it's subjective.

I for one, happen to think she's very pretty and most importantly the girl can blow! (errr, pun not intended initially! )

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

*looks through the crack in the closet door*

Come out, honey. We can all see you.

I'm devastated.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Not as much as Kayne.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Great now she and Eddie can be together with no issues from me.
    See my side And I'll see yours better
    Love me back And I'll love you better

I do believe beauty is subjective, sure. But no, I don't understand the guy leaving his wife and family for LeAnn Rimes. I don't find her attractive at all, but that's my opinion. You don't have to agree with it, obviously. I think LeAnn and Eddie are both skanks.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    LeAnn Rimes is not attractive. Eddie must go for whatever is throwing themselves at him. He should give up acting and just become a gigolo.
    I get what you're saying that LeAnn is not pretty. She's not ugly imo, but she's no beauty either. Not to mention her eyebrows are sucky. It makes me wonder if Eddie would've looked twice at her if the tables were turned and he was a huge celebrity.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    I get what you're saying that LeAnn is not pretty. She's not ugly imo, but she's no beauty either. Not to mention her eyebrows are sucky. It makes me wonder if Eddie would've looked twice at her if the tables were turned and he was a huge celebrity.
    He did have the fling with that other girl, though, and she's not famous. I guess he just loves the attention and is probably one of those guys that doesn't think twice about returning the flirt and taking it from there. The guy shouldn't be married. I agree that the big draw LeAnn had going was that she was more famous than him. She is more famous, right? I'm not a fan of any of these people so I could be wrong, LOL.

LeAnn Rimes & Dean Sheremet at the Country Music Awards, Oct. 2008.
    Rick Diamond / Getty Images

CelebNews@Usmagazine.com! - Dean Sheremet: I'm "Going Through a Very Difficult Time"
    ShareThis

The same day Usmagazine.com reported Dean Sheremet was separated from wife LeAnn Rimes, he wrote a message to fans on his Twitter page.
    "Thanks to everyone for all the support through a very difficult time!" The former backup dancer, 28, posted earlier this afternoon.

His last Tweet was March 18: "I love my wife!!!"
    Earlier, a source told Us the duo -- who wed in 2002 when Rimes was just 19 -- "have been separated for awhile.

"They are leading separate lives and not staying together most of the time, but still in each other's lives as best friends," the source said. "They are still not divorcing yet, but are working through things and taking time apart -- as they have been -- while they figure things out."
    A rep for Rimes had no comment.
    The current issue of Us Weekly reports Rimes is still having an affair with her Lifetime movie costar Eddie Cibrian. His wife, model Brandi Glanville, left him as a result.

"Eddie and I have decided to take some time apart," says Glanville, mother of Mason, 6, and Jake, 2. "I want to do what is best for our children. Eddie and LeAnn [Rimes] deserve each other."

News - Dean Sheremet: I'm "Going Through a Very Difficult Time" | Usmagazine.com
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Thread Information